PDA

View Full Version : Who should start at CB? Webster, Ross, Prince, Hosley, Thomas

GiantsSB23
03-15-2013, 09:51 AM
Prince and if he's 100% Thomas...Aaron just rejoined the show so he needs to earn his stripes back and I wanted Corey Webster to be released so he's not even in the discussion and Hosley still has some developing to do....

PBTimmons
03-15-2013, 09:52 AM
Prince and Hosley are our two best corners. Thomas has probably zero chance to start. He'd be lucky to make the roster.

Carter.525
03-15-2013, 09:54 AM
Prince & Webster with Hosley as the nickel.. put Webster on the #2s

GiantsSB23
03-15-2013, 09:57 AM
When Terrell Thomas is in full form he's the best corner we have on the roster. If he can go full blast he can be a headache for receivers. Hosley is too wet behind the ears, he had a few good plays last year and a some rookie mistakes which is normal but do i think he's one of the best corners we have...definitely not...if not Thomas I would say Ross but definitely not Hosley just yet...

ryan12
03-15-2013, 09:58 AM
prince hosley webster thomas ross

dayeh33
03-15-2013, 09:59 AM
Prince and Hosley are our two best corners. Thomas has probably zero chance to start. He'd be lucky to make the roster.

Hosley got torched last year.. All the time. Webster deserves another shot with Prince as the only lock to be a starter. If Thomas responds to his knee injury well, he could be our number 3

Moke
03-15-2013, 09:59 AM
Webster and Prince, see how TT does before getting him in there.

PBTimmons
03-15-2013, 10:33 AM
Hosley got torched last year.. All the time. Webster deserves another shot with Prince as the only lock to be a starter. If Thomas responds to his knee injury well, he could be our number 3

No worse than Webster. And Hosley lined up on the outside some as a result of injuries. Also consider that he was dealing with a foot injury as well.

BTW, Terrell Thomas on two perfect knees is still an average zone corner. Nowhere near being our best corner. People are questioning if Revis will ever be the same after one knee surgery and people on these boards still think T2 is relevant after 3...Bonkers.

Toadofsteel
03-15-2013, 10:33 AM
It's going to depend on how much Webster's suckitude last year was due to injury...

blue_truth
03-15-2013, 11:23 AM
Honestly, it does depend on how webster plays. Assuming he plays half as good as he did in years past should be Prince, webby, Hosely/Ross, then TT. cant put TT over Ross been out of football too long.

chizz
03-15-2013, 11:26 AM
Yea idk if I trust Holley yet. I'll take prince n web

nhpgiantsfan
03-15-2013, 11:38 AM
When Terrell Thomas is in full form he's the best corner we have on the roster. If he can go full blast he can be a headache for receivers. Hosley is too wet behind the ears, he had a few good plays last year and a some rookie mistakes which is normal but do i think he's one of the best corners we have...definitely not...if not Thomas I would say Ross but definitely not Hosley just yet...

On T2's healthiest day, he is/was not nearly as good as Prince. Don't be mislead by all those tackles he recorded. He is pretty bad as a cover corner. Webster will be given every chance at the starting job. Hosley and Ross will battle for the third spot in training camp. T2, well whatever he brings has to be looked at like a bonus.

Giantslb66
03-15-2013, 11:47 AM
prince hosley webster thomas ross Can we pick a different 5?