PDA

View Full Version : Question about Karlos Dansby and the Giants

BigJ
03-15-2013, 03:40 PM
I was just reading the article on The Bleacher report about how we resigned Keith Rivers. And it said that we are also pursuing Dansby.... Is it true? Are there any talks about it yet? Are they meeting with him?

penguinfarmer
03-15-2013, 04:09 PM
Dansby's father just listed several teams are "in the mix", one of which was the Giants. We don't know how much interest from either side.

nycsportzfan
03-15-2013, 04:21 PM
Not enough doe.. Unless we release someone or something.. I'm fine with Either Jasper Brinkley or Dan Connor or Justin Durant , but lets get one of em!

repeatchamps
03-15-2013, 04:34 PM
Not enough doe.. Unless we release someone or something.. I'm fine with Either Jasper Brinkley or Dan Connor or Justin Durant , but lets get one of em!

I believe Jasper Brinkley signed with the Cardinals already.

Shockeystays08
03-15-2013, 04:35 PM

I think Brinkley signed with the Cards.

BigJ
03-15-2013, 04:35 PM
I wish we had the money, he had like 135 tackles last year. The guy is way better them the 3 guys previously mentioned and he would be a huge upgrade

I'll take 5
03-15-2013, 05:08 PM
If they want him they'll find the cash and sign him, unless they've got their eyes on a backer in the draft

pino
03-15-2013, 05:30 PM
You never know. He may not get many serious offers and decide he'd rather play for a contender like the Giants on a one year deal.

nycsportzfan
03-15-2013, 06:20 PM
I believe Jasper Brinkley signed with the Cardinals already. U are correct.. I seen that after the post.. Dan Connor is a solid option, but i'm really hoping James Anderson comes in the picture sooner or later, and Justin Durant is interesting prospect as well.. Daryl Smith would be awesome, if he wasen't gonna be alittle pricey...

TheEnigma
03-15-2013, 06:24 PM
The only solid info that I can retrieve from this mass LB hunt is that Reese wants to get Kiwi back in the DE rotation. Several options out there for the SAM but finding a decent MIKE is going to be a challenge.

ELI_HOF_NYG
03-15-2013, 06:31 PM
The only solid info that I can retrieve from this mass LB hunt is that Reese wants to get Kiwi back in the DE rotation. Several options out there for the SAM but finding a decent MIKE is going to be a challenge.

agreed,,i am also assuming herzlich gets the axe this year at training camp? it just isnt there.

Flip Empty
03-15-2013, 06:33 PM
agreed,,i am also assuming herzlich gets the axe this year at training camp? it just isnt there.

A shame considering what he's been through. I agree, though.

ELI_HOF_NYG
03-15-2013, 06:36 PM
A shame considering what he's been through. I agree, though.
it is especially considering what he was before the cancer.

TheEnigma
03-15-2013, 06:38 PM

Chance to compete but probably loses out. Quite sad considering he was a 1st round talent before the cancer and it was a huge plus that he was a Giants fan. You just couldn't resist rooting for the kid.