PDA

View Full Version : What if: Victor Cruz never made that 99 yard touchdown?

btbrennan
03-15-2013, 04:48 PM
Jets roll into the playoffs in 2011? Coughlin is fired for missing the playoffs?

Let's play this game.

Moke
03-15-2013, 04:48 PM
We would have a new OC.

I'd expect huge changes in the running game, probably a big free agent name too...

Cloud57
03-15-2013, 04:50 PM
Jets roll into the playoffs in 2011? Coughlin is fired for missing the playoffs?

Let's play this game.This was already discussed a long time ago.

btbrennan
03-15-2013, 04:50 PM
This was already discussed a long time ago.

Ooops. Guess I missed that one.

Cloud57
03-15-2013, 04:52 PM
Ooops. Guess I missed that one.lol you can still discuss it if you want

btbrennan
03-15-2013, 04:52 PM
Tebow goes to Giants instead of Jets? :p

ELI_HOF_NYG
03-15-2013, 04:53 PM
what if we didnt have ANOTHER victor cruz thread.

Toadofsteel
03-15-2013, 04:54 PM
We still beat the Jets, just not as one-sided.

Oh, and America's Game wouldn't mis-identify it as the play that turned everything around (it was really JPP's field goal block)... hell, JPP might have been on that show instead of Cruz...

nhpgiantsfan
03-15-2013, 04:55 PM
What ifs.... What if Plax never goes out with a gun that night? What if Eli gets sacked before chucking it to Tyree. The list could go on and on.

What if SS12 never gets hurt, he signs here, and Cruz never gets discovered.

Toadofsteel
03-15-2013, 04:56 PM
What if the Tuck Rule was never a thing and Brady never gets discovered?

btbrennan
03-15-2013, 04:59 PM
We still beat the Jets, just not as one-sided.Oh, and America's Game wouldn't mis-identify it as the play that turned everything around (it was really JPP's field goal block)... hell, JPP might have been on that show instead of Cruz... It amazes me they never even mentioned him in America's game

Giants5699
03-15-2013, 05:05 PM
It amazes me they never even mentioned him in America's game

That blocked field goal made me so happy.

If Cruz has not TD, the Jets fans woulda gotten loud and Weatherford gets a blocked punt. Giants don't humiliate Jets after Fat Ryan talked smack and after they disrespected our organization by concealing the Giants trophy wall. Without Cruz, JPP, and Eli, Giants do not win the superbowl.

BJacobs aka The Problem
03-15-2013, 05:09 PM
What if: Victor Cruz never made that 99 yard touchdown?

Fire and brimstone would have come down from the skies! Rivers and seas would have started boiling!
Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
The dead rising from the grave!
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Toadofsteel
03-15-2013, 05:12 PM
It amazes me they never even mentioned him in America's game

You know, if the cowboys had been down just two instead of three, I think America's game would have picked up on that more. The FG could have gone through and the Giants win in overtime. If it were for everything right at that moment it would have been an even more epic block...

jomo
03-15-2013, 05:21 PM
If he doesn't make that catch we still win the game and still win the SB.

It's the Jets fans who generally like to play these types of scenarios because they've got nothing else to talk about. I've heard this scenario over and over from Jets fans that if not for that catch..........blah, blah blah.
Or how about this one: "Sanchez is entering his 4th year and Eli blossomed in his 4th year so that means that Sanchez will bloom this year."

We don't usually fall for those traps.

BlueSanta
03-15-2013, 05:22 PM
If they play doesnt happen, silly threads like this 1 wouldnt exist. I win.