PDA

View Full Version : Elvis Dumervil Available

ELI_Iz_God
03-16-2013, 01:01 AM
An obvious Upgrade over tuck...but I bet our front office doesn't even bother giving this dude a call. Who needs to be successful when you can settle for mediocrity.

GiantsFootball1
03-16-2013, 01:03 AM
An obvious Upgrade over tuck...but I bet our front office doesn't even bother giving this dude a call. Who needs to be successful when you can settle for mediocrity. I hate to be one of those annoying guys but.. we really don't have the cap space to get him and a LB

Drez
03-16-2013, 01:04 AM
An obvious Upgrade over tuck...but I bet our front office doesn't even bother giving this dude a call. Who needs to be successful when you can settle for mediocrity.Are you somehow going to add $8+ to our cap space so we can sign him?

People are so freaking naive/dumb around here.

Rat_bastich
03-16-2013, 01:05 AM
Hahahhaah look at what someone put on Wikipedia about Dumervil. Shows you not to use that as a legitimate source:

"On March 16, 2013, the New York Jets signed Dumervil to a one year deal worth a life's supply of marshmallows and hot chocolate. Jets head coach Rex Ryan expressed great interest in the signing, quoted as saying, "We are very excited to have Elvis on board. He is a hard worker and always puts his best foot in the water come gameday." This is also the first time in league history where a franchise has signed a player for molten foodstuffs."

ELI_Iz_God
03-16-2013, 01:05 AM
I hate to be one of those annoying guys but.. we really don't have the cap space to get him and a LB

Cutting C.web would free up the money real quick...just sayin

Drez
03-16-2013, 01:06 AM
Cutting C.web would free up the money real quick...just sayinAnd who would we have play CB?

GiantsFootball1
03-16-2013, 01:07 AM
I understand where your coming from. But IMO with the CB situation as slim as it really is cutting a vet like Webster would be dumb. He will have a good year this year IMO.

ELI_Iz_God
03-16-2013, 01:08 AM
And who would we have play CB?

I'm sorry...you think it takes much skill to play better than C.Web? Tell me it ain't so

Drez
03-16-2013, 01:11 AM
I'm sorry...you think it takes much skill to play better than C.Web? Tell me it ain't sosmh

ELI_Iz_God
03-16-2013, 01:20 AM
smh

So based on your nonresponse....you, by "Blind FAITH"....believe that C.Web will have a breakout season? Fair enough

Me...I don't believe in Fairey Tales. What I believe in is, if I can see it and touch it then it's real. What I saw last season was C.Web couldn't stop a nosebleed. I believe in "High Risk/High Reward" systems. Sorry is that causes you to *smh* ...btw right back at ya

NYGAiG88
03-16-2013, 01:28 AM
If you believe in a "High Risk/High Reward" system..maybe you should be an Eagles fan, tell me when the Giants have ever lived by this system..So glad some of these fans are not GM's.

RoanokeFan
03-16-2013, 05:42 AM
An obvious Upgrade over tuck...but I bet our front office doesn't even bother giving this dude a call. Who needs to be successful when you can settle for mediocrity.

He's going to be more expensive than we can afford.

FlyingTruck
03-16-2013, 07:27 AM
ITT: Cat fight

Captain Chaos
03-16-2013, 08:17 AM
Guy's talented for sure; however, we don't have the cap space for this guy unless we do some real shuffling!

AGiantDynasty
03-16-2013, 09:51 AM
OP, do you understand what a salary cap is? The general IQ around here can't be very high I'm betting.

hugehomer
03-16-2013, 01:36 PM
Dumervil is said to be interested in the Dolphins. If he signs with them Giant fans can watch the Dolphins play this year and see what a great front seven looks like.

mikeq6722
03-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Dumervil is said to be interested in the Dolphins. If he signs with them Giant fans can watch the Dolphins play this year and see what a great front seven looks like.

Haha thats funny. I hope someone bumps all these dumbass whiney comments come december.

BlessedinBlue22
03-16-2013, 01:49 PM
Elvis has left the building..Really want Dumervil though, with JPP nice combo

hugehomer
03-16-2013, 01:53 PM
Haha thats funny. I hope someone bumps all these dumbass whiney comments come december.
Really? If Dumervil signs with the Dolphins, tell us about their front seven.

mikeq6722
03-16-2013, 02:05 PM
Really? If Dumervil signs with the Dolphins, tell us about their front seven.

Tell you what? How they are poorly spending a ton of money? You people crying everytime another team signs someone or might someone is getting old. There is no money this year, get over it. I must have missed when Ellerbe and Wheeler became these huge studs.

NYGiantsFan56
03-16-2013, 03:23 PM
To small to play in the NFC East

midnite_nj
03-16-2013, 07:47 PM
We couldnt afford him but Dumervil isnt too small just look at Trent Cole. They are similar in size and skill set.