PDA

View Full Version : I really hope we don't take a RB any earlier than round 6 this draft

NYG4lifeNYK
03-16-2013, 04:01 PM
I hope our focus is O-line, D-line, LB and CB

Wilson, Brown, Scott, Torrain..... let's stop with the Danny... oh I'm sorry... DJ Ware's :rolleyes:

egyptian420
03-16-2013, 04:02 PM
I don't think/hope we do....We got a ton of them right now

NYG4lifeNYK
03-16-2013, 04:06 PM
I don't think/hope we do....We got a ton of them right now

I'd be content with not taking a single RB this entire draft even though once you hit round 6 and 7 it's basically all projects and you're just trying for value and talent at that point.

Cloud57
03-16-2013, 04:06 PM
I hope we draft a RB in round 6 if he's talented :)

RoanokeFan
03-16-2013, 04:08 PM

Wilson, Brown, Scott, Torrain..... let's stop with the Danny... oh I'm sorry... DJ Ware's :rolleyes:

Why would we draft a RB at all?

BlessedinBlue22
03-16-2013, 04:10 PM
The only RB i like maybe in the 7th Round is Rex Burkhead from Nebraska, but likely will become UDFA. Rushed well against Ogletree and Georgia, good hand out the backfield as well. Can't have enough backs, we lost Brown last season and Scott.

egyptian420
03-16-2013, 04:11 PM
Why would we draft a RB at all?Have you been on here recently lol? Apparently a 2nd rounder on a RB is a good idea to some people. I even heard some calling for Lacey

BigBlueAllDay
03-16-2013, 04:11 PM
Why would we draft a RB at all?

BPA in the late rounds?

NYG4lifeNYK
03-16-2013, 04:14 PM
Have you been on here recently lol? Apparently a 2nd rounder on a RB is a good idea to some people. I even heard some calling for Lacey

Lol I've been hearing the same things... round 3... round 2... round 4.... doesn't make sense especially since RB's truly are a dime a dozen.

Fix the damn O-line and then we can plug in any RB with good blocking.

RoanokeFan
03-16-2013, 04:15 PM
Have you been on here recently lol? Apparently a 2nd rounder on a RB is a good idea to some people. I even heard some calling for Lacey

Let's take care of the Oline before we do anything else.

RoanokeFan
03-16-2013, 04:16 PM
BPA in the late rounds?

With all of the holes we have I hope not. I understand BPA and it's been pretty successful, but we have got to do more with the Oline both at RT, LG, and depth.

Cloud57
03-16-2013, 04:16 PM
Have you been on here recently lol? Apparently a 2nd rounder on a RB is a good idea to some people. I even heard some calling for LaceyA RB in the late round may be more talented than Scott and Torrain, if that's not the case then there are other positions to choose from.

BigBlueAllDay
03-16-2013, 04:39 PM
With all of the holes we have I hope not. I understand BPA and it's been pretty successful, but we have got to do more with the Oline both at RT, LG, and depth.

The Giants did go with OL with late picks last season in Mosley and McCants. They could do it again. I wouldn't be surprised if Locklear is resigned at vet min as well.

jomo
03-16-2013, 04:42 PM
The Giants did go with OL with late picks last season in Mosley and McCants. They could do it again. I wouldn't be surprised if Locklear is resigned at vet min as well.Bad knee injury for an old guy. Still, the Giants know more about his health status than anyone. If they think he's healthy and choose to sign him, I'm fine with it. He was good enough and so long as he is a back-up next year, I can live with it.

tonyt830
03-16-2013, 04:42 PM

Wilson, Brown, Scott, Torrain..... let's stop with the Danny... oh I'm sorry... DJ Ware's :rolleyes:I am ok with a Zac Stacy in the 6th or 7th rd. He is a solid RB that could challenge for the 4th RB position. Torain and Scott are by no means a lock to make the final 53.

egyptian420
03-16-2013, 04:51 PM
Agree with OL needs help first....that was our biggest problem last year. To be honest I'm actually surprised we haven't addressed that issue at all yet. Normally that would lead me to believe that we'll address it in the draft, but I doubt we take an offensive lineman in the first round.