PDA

View Full Version : I'm really excited about Ryan Mundy and Dan Connor.

GiantsFootball1
03-17-2013, 12:27 AM
I just have a gut feeling that Dan Connor is going to become the guy and have a break out year in our deffense. And VERY happy to get a durable safety in Ryan Mundy. If I read correctly I don't think Ryan Mundy has ever missed a football game.

gmen0820
03-17-2013, 12:40 AM
Yeah, Mundy's never missed a game.

He's also started 5 games his whole career.

GiantsFootball1
03-17-2013, 12:44 AM
Yeah, Mundy's never missed a game.He's also started 5 games his whole career.. Hey man with the health problems he have had having a guy of his durability there is a good thing. And I heard he was good on special teams

gmen0820
03-17-2013, 12:47 AM
. Hey man with the health problems he have had having a guy of his durability there is a good thing. And I heard he was good on special teamsI'm just busting balls. Anything can happen.

I remember touting the Brown signing, because he was a solid STer in Indy. Like really? Who saw that coming anyway?

GiantsFootball1
03-17-2013, 12:49 AM
I'm just busting balls. Anything can happen. I remember touting the Brown signing, because he was a solid STer in Indy. Like really? Who saw that coming anyway? lol yeah same here I had no idea who stevie brown was and WHAM now we all know lolll.

Harooni
03-17-2013, 01:32 AM
yeah im excited to have a real starting linebacker for a change. mundy not so much ,we will see.

nYg24
03-17-2013, 02:16 AM
Yea Connor will have a great year and he'll be gone next year.

G.I. Ants
03-17-2013, 02:24 AM
I heard rumblings from Steeler's fans that Munday can't cut it so he seems to be here for special teams and depth. If Conner plays like he did in Carolina then that will be great.

ELI_HOF_NYG
03-17-2013, 03:20 AM
this kid was a hell of a LB at penn state who prefers the inside. lets hope the change scenery lights a fire under him and we get ourselves a capbale run stopping LB. he a giant now let's give him our support.

BaBlock
03-17-2013, 06:35 AM
These guys are not the solution...conner is not known for speed(better than playing M Herzlich)...mundy will not make the final roster... these moves are for competition reasons only ...we fell alseep at the wheel last season....to many guys felt a sense of entitlement to be Giants bc we got those rings...they cheated us last year....So its time for fresh hungry players...and by the way I still think we are getting Dansby.

Captain Chaos
03-17-2013, 08:06 AM
These are not the type of guys anyone should get excited about. Conner is steady but not outstanding (no upgrade here) and Mundy is a special teams guy.

Redeyejedi
03-17-2013, 08:22 AM
These guys are not the solution...conner is not known for speed(better than playing M Herzlich)...mundy will not make the final roster... these moves are for competition reasons only ...we fell alseep at the wheel last season....to many guys felt a sense of entitlement to be Giants bc we got those rings...they cheated us last year....So its time for fresh hungry players...and by the way I still think we are getting Dansby.I think Conner makes it for sure even though I believe he is being really overrated on this board. He was a below average run defender on the Cowboys who were a bottom 3rd in the NFL run defense " Still better then the Giants though".I dont think Mundy is not a lock to make the roster.

nycsportzfan
03-17-2013, 08:27 AM
The thing Reese did with the LB's is try and get guys who have clear talent but haven't lived up to it yet, in Rivers and Connor.. Hes hoping that they both can stay healthy and knowing there kinda on there last chance, become what they were supposed to become.. Sometimes when ur broke, u gotta find upside players, and i think Connor and Rivers both have some upside still, and alittle potential, and thats what reese tried to do...

Steelers fans were really happy Mundy is gone, but still hes a expierenced safety, and good depth..