PDA

View Full Version : If we lose...

giants-_-
12-27-2011, 06:04 PM
i would not be able to handle that, losing to the cowboys at home in a elimination game...

giant.slo
12-27-2011, 06:05 PM
i would not be able to handle that, losing to the cowboys at home in a elimination game...

agreed

daynemustgo
12-27-2011, 06:12 PM

losing to eagles would be worse

egyptian420
12-27-2011, 06:14 PM
no......just no.....delete thread

BiGbLuEJeW
12-27-2011, 06:16 PM

Nothing like Blow & Hookers taking care of that little dilemma

Sarcasman
12-27-2011, 06:32 PM
We'll deserve it.

It's not like the last Cowboys game was a walk in the park. We had to pull of a pretty amazing come from behind, last second win.

The Giants will need to play the entire game on offense like they did for the last half of the 4th quarter of that first game and they'll need to own TOP to keep the Cowboys offense off the field.

If they can limit the amount of time the defense has to play and score points slowly, I like our chances, If the defense has to spend half the game on the field, regardless of how many points the offense scores, it won't be good.

JJC7301
12-28-2011, 12:16 AM

Nothing like Blow & Hookers taking care of that little dilemma

LT would agree with you.

JJC7301
12-28-2011, 12:19 AM
We'll deserve it.

It's not like the last Cowboys game was a walk in the park. We had to pull of a pretty amazing come from behind, last second win.

The Giants will need to play the entire game on offense like they did for the last half of the 4th quarter of that first game and they'll need to own TOP to keep the Cowboys offense off the field.

If they can limit the amount of time the defense has to play and score points slowly, I like our chances, If the defense has to spend half the game on the field, regardless of how many points the offense scores, it won't be good.
+1. We can survive not having MM as our 3rd WR, but not having Ballard again for the 2nd week in a row is just not good. It'll stink loosing this game, but these are two evenly matched teams and with all of our injuries, we just can't make any mistakes. And if for some reason this team doesn't show "intensity," then it's time to clean house (both roster and coaching).

gumby742
12-28-2011, 12:20 AM
it's sad, but i wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

Gmen2005
12-28-2011, 04:14 AM
**** the cowboys, they are not coming into new york and beating the new York football giants

stormblue
12-28-2011, 04:47 AM
if we lose

i'm gonna have to hunt you down beat you
severely about the head and shoulders for
having suggested such a travesty in the first place.

now , do the right thing ;
slap yourself and delete this thread.

NYG4lifeNYK
12-28-2011, 04:55 AM
**** the cowboys, they are not coming into new york and beating the new York football giants

+1

Bohemian
12-28-2011, 04:57 AM
An unthinkable hypothesis. I would be so pissed off, and would not be in the right mindset for month on end, probably until the draft in April. I don't hate the cowboys as much as I hate the eagles, and actually have great respect for the redskins... and always play to the gods for them to lose every single game they play. My brother is a 9ers fan, and I want a rematch, like in 90' (when we put an end to the run for a three-peat and Montana).

tonyt830
12-28-2011, 10:17 AM
The main thing is the players leave it all on the field. I don't want to see a loss either, but I would be able to deal with it easier as long as our players play their guts out!

It would be harder for me, as most fans, to see a loss where the Giants lay an egg in a do or die game!

gongord
12-28-2011, 10:20 AM
lock this thread, we're not losing...

G-Man67
12-28-2011, 10:21 AM
yeah if Dez Bryant catches the winning TD and runs out of the stadium like Flipper Anderson back in the day ... it will take me the entire off-season to get over that