PDA

View Full Version : Myers had at least 1 20yrd catch in 8games...

nycsportzfan
03-17-2013, 11:18 AM
This guys gonna be a beast for us! 2games he didn't have a 20yrd catch, he had a long of 17 and 18yrds.. Obviously he piled up catches as well, but this guy can gain some yac and split the seam as well as be a sure handed underneath weapon for eli... Awesome signing!

darrin99
03-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Just hope that Mike Pope can teach him to block. I've heard some reports his technique at the line really is awful.

njersey
03-17-2013, 11:22 AM
This guys gonna be a beast for us! 2games he didn't have a 20yrd catch, he had a long of 17 and 18yrds.. Obviously he piled up catches as well, but this guy can gain some yac and split the seam as well as be a sure handed underneath weapon for eli... Awesome signing!

Agreed.

Carter.525
03-17-2013, 11:23 AM
I have a feeling JR will be looking for a TE next year also.. Myers will play himself out of town, with the 1 yr contract

gmen0820
03-17-2013, 11:23 AM
Just hope that Mike Pope can teach him to block. I've heard some reports his technique at the line really is awful.Can you share the reports?

No seriously, like I'm not trying to be a smart-***, I'm actually interested in getting some different views involved.

StrahanSoup92
03-17-2013, 11:24 AM
The Giants still have Pascoe to bring in on the line. I like this signing a lot. He will have success here. Seems all TEs thrive in this system.

nycsportzfan
03-17-2013, 11:25 AM
I have a feeling JR will be looking for a TE next year also.. Myers will play himself out of town, with the 1 yr contract Maybe.. Tuck, Webster, Diehl, Snee, KIWI, may or may not be back after this season, and we have a bunch of other guys on 1yr deals, so maybe we'll get the cap room to keep em, assuming hes worth it..

nycsportzfan
03-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Just hope that Mike Pope can teach him to block. I've heard some reports his technique at the line really is awful. Ya, his blocking isn't the best, but his recieving is great.. Hes better then the last 3 TE's we've had here, and tehy all played solidly for us, so this guy really should be a major asset in pass offense, making his blocking less noticable..

GameTime
03-17-2013, 11:28 AM
Ya, his blocking isn't the best, but his recieving is great.. Hes better then the last 3 TE's we've had here, and tehy all played solidly for us, so this guy really should be a major asset in pass offense, making his blocking less noticable..
you're hoping he will be better......dont really know that yet.

nycsportzfan
03-17-2013, 11:28 AM
14catches 130yrd 1td against clevland last yr..lol Can u imagine mixing in occasional games like this(maybe not this extreme of course) with Hakeem Nicks, Victor Cruz, and Rueben Randle also mixing in games like that? Crazy!

darrin99
03-17-2013, 11:29 AM
Can you share the reports.

No seriously, like I'm not trying to be a smart-***, I'm actually interested in getting some different views involved.

Just Google his name and "blocking". You'll find numerous scouting reports. One from Bleach Report states: "The biggest concern about Myers is that of his pass-blocking, with Pro Football Focus reporting that Myers was the worst run-blocking TE in 2013. Yet, with the likes of Pascoe on hand, perhaps the Giants will opt to solely use Myers on more receiving routes and play-action to counteract that weakness and use their preexisting tight ends on more running plays."

GameTime
03-17-2013, 11:33 AM
14catches 130yrd 1td against clevland last yr..lol Can u imagine mixing in occasional games like this(maybe not this extreme of course) with Hakeem Nicks, Victor Cruz, and Rueben Randle also mixing in games like that? Crazy!
that game sounds like the exception and not the rule.

StrahanSoup92
03-17-2013, 11:35 AM
Just Google his name and "blocking". You'll find numerous scouting reports. One from Bleach Report states: "The biggest concern about Myers is that of his pass-blocking, with Pro Football Focus reporting that Myers was the worst run-blocking TE in 2013. Yet, with the likes of Pascoe on hand, perhaps the Giants will opt to solely use Myers on more receiving routes and play-action to counteract that weakness and use their preexisting tight ends on more running plays."

The problem with having a TE who struggles with run blocking is, your offense becomes predictable. And honestly Gilbride isnt the best at disguising his plays. When Pascoe is on the line, 99 percent of the time its a run. But, Gilbride surprises me every once in a while.

darrin99
03-17-2013, 11:35 AM

Don't expect games like this to happen. Not to knock Myers, but he was a product of that Raider offense. They were unable to throw the ball down the field to their horrible receivers, and many times he was Palmer's first and only option. In the Giants offense, he's clearly the 3rd option. With that being said, Myers is a very nice weapon.

giantsfan420
03-17-2013, 11:38 AM
the dude was a te at iowa...he can block. last yr at oakland may have been an anomaly with the poor run block grade bc the yr prior iirc he wasnt that bad in that area.

TheEnigma
03-17-2013, 11:39 AM
Didn't the Raiders implement some new offensive scheme last year? Maybe there were changes with his assignments or something that caused the negative grade.

nycsportzfan
03-17-2013, 11:42 AM
Don't expect games like this to happen. Not to knock Myers, but he was a product of that Raider offense. They were unable to throw the ball down the field to their horrible receivers, and many times he was Palmer's first and only option. In the Giants offense, he's clearly the 3rd option. With that being said, Myers is a very nice weapon. Ya, theres no way hes putting up games like that, hence why i said not that extreme, but hes more then capable to have a few big games in this offense..

Ur underestimating how impressive games like that are, when u don't have weapons on the outside to worry about as u said.. Here, hes gonna have weapons outside and in the slot, so chances are when he is in a zone, he won't be able to garner much extra attention, and if he does, guys like Cruz, Nicks, and Randle will kill em...

hugehomer
03-17-2013, 11:42 AM
This guys gonna be a beast for us! 2games he didn't have a 20yrd catch, he had a long of 17 and 18yrds.. Obviously he piled up catches as well, but this guy can gain some yac and split the seam as well as be a sure handed underneath weapon for eli... Awesome signing![/QUOTE\

Brandon has a total of 111 career catches with a career long reception of 29 yards. What does that tell you?

nycsportzfan
03-17-2013, 11:44 AM
The problem with having a TE who struggles with run blocking is, your offense becomes predictable. And honestly Gilbride isnt the best at disguising his plays. When Pascoe is on the line, 99 percent of the time its a run. But, Gilbride surprises me every once in a while. He'll get his share of wins on the line as well.. Its not like when a TE isn't a great blocker, they miss every block.. He'll be in there on some successful run downs, trust on that..

I honestly never paid much attention to his run blocking with the raiders, but as someone suggested, he was a TE at IOWA , who i believe had Shonn Greene at the time, and he did pretty well running, i'd say, and he definetly has alot of expierence run blocking, so he might not be so bad, just not as good as others, but not as bad as some either..

nycsportzfan
03-17-2013, 11:45 AM
This guys gonna be a beast for us! 2games he didn't have a 20yrd catch, he had a long of 17 and 18yrds.. Obviously he piled up catches as well, but this guy can gain some yac and split the seam as well as be a sure handed underneath weapon for eli... Awesome signing![/QUOTE\

Brandon has a total of 111 career catches with a career long reception of 29 yards. What does that tell you? That hes a TE?

gmen0820
03-17-2013, 11:46 AM

Brandon has a total of 111 career catches with a career long reception of 29 yards. What does that tell you?[/QUOTE]Fixed. It just needed another bracket.

gmen0820
03-17-2013, 11:47 AM
Nevermind, don't know what you did lol.

hugehomer
03-17-2013, 11:54 AM
How did that post under you? Is it a full moon?

nycsportzfan
03-17-2013, 11:56 AM

Brandon has a total of 111 career catches with a career long reception of 29 yards. What does that tell you? Yes, hes more of a underneath guy, the point is he can do damage with the ball in his hands, and on occasion split a seam , as he got at least a 20yrd catch in 8games, and a 17 and 18yrder in 2other of the games.. Dude, when ur getting one play a game that is a 20yrd plus from ur TE, thats a big play.. Obviously hes not just doing that, so theres other catches hes making as well, why mixing in the big play more then every other game(if u include the 17 and 18yrder)..

For instance, Jermichael Finley is more athletic and known to be able to split the seam and beat LB's up the seam more frequently and he only had a 20plus catch 9times, once more then Myers.. Now take into account, Myers is getting more catches as well, and u can see the value..

gmen0820
03-17-2013, 11:59 AM
How did that post under you? Is it a full moon?I thought I was helping, but I did far more damage than good!

giantsfan420
03-17-2013, 12:05 PM
Didn't the Raiders implement some new offensive scheme last year? Maybe there were changes with his assignments or something that caused the negative grade.and also there could be something to be said about the run blocking taking a hit bc of how much he was needed in the pass game. meaning, more of his attn/focus thru the week leading to the game was geared towards the pass game aspect...who knows. pope will get him up to speed. its all about pad level and well, hunger/desire/pride. for a guy to come on when he did having to work and climb the entire way to the season he had last yr, i doubt something like run blocking will get in his way and hold him back.

NYGiantsFan56
03-17-2013, 12:07 PM
Forget about Myers catching inadequacies. Pope can fix that and if not that's why we kept Pascoe. He can do the blocking when needed.

darrin99
03-17-2013, 12:10 PM
Myers is on Sirius NFL Radio right now...

RoanokeFan
03-17-2013, 12:51 PM
Profile (http://www.nfl.com/player/brandonmyers/89766/profile)
Career Stats (http://www.nfl.com/player/brandonmyers/89766/careerstats)
Game Logs (http://www.nfl.com/player/brandonmyers/89766/gamelogs)
Game Splits (http://www.nfl.com/player/brandonmyers/89766/gamesplits)
Situational Stats (http://www.nfl.com/player/brandonmyers/89766/situationalstats)
Draft (http://www.nfl.com/player/brandonmyers/89766/draft)

RECEIVING

Year
Team
G
Rec
Yds
Avg
Yds/G
Lng
TD
20+
40+
1st
FUM

Oakland Raiders (http://www.nfl.com/teams/oaklandraiders/profile?team=OAK)

TOTAL

GameTime
03-17-2013, 12:53 PM
2 receptions per game roughly....

woo hoo

darrin99
03-17-2013, 12:54 PM

woo hoo

You can't count the previous years. 2012 was his first year as a starter. ;)

RoanokeFan
03-17-2013, 12:56 PM
You can't count the previous years. 2012 was his first year as a starter. ;)

You can't count the previous years? Why wasn't he a starter?

gmen0820
03-17-2013, 12:57 PM

woo hooTalk about going out of your way to not work yourself up over the move.

RoanokeFan
03-17-2013, 01:00 PM
Talk about going out of your way to not work yourself up over the move.

Can he block?

GameTime
03-17-2013, 01:03 PM
Talk about going out of your way to not work yourself up over the move.
I am not going out of my way to get excited about any of the Giants off seasons moves so far.
Second and thrid teir players all around. The coaching staff will earn its money this coming season....

TheEnigma
03-17-2013, 01:08 PM
I hope the Giants are paying Mike Pope handsomely because he is almost invaluable to this organization just as a positional coach. He allows us to run a TE 'factory' so we can get great value from the position. We bring in damaged goods from other teams, polish them up, and then allow other teams to overpay for the TE. Not only does this allow us to put our money into more vital positions but we can damage opposing teams' CAP situation. We will keep our rookie contract TE (Robinson) and our depth guy (Pascoe) but there is really no reason to get sentimentally attached to the TEs we continue to bring in.

gmen0820
03-17-2013, 01:09 PM
Can he block?Last year was his first year starting, and with Pope, his blocking will only improve.

All reports indicate that he is a willing blocker, and that's half the battle.

Keep in mind that he was presumably brought in very cheap, so tailor expectations accordingly.

But "2 catches per game?" That's going out of the way to find complaints. Again, it was his first year as a starter, and he put up excellent numbers. For comparative measures, Shockey only averaged 4 catches a game throughout his career.

gmen0820
03-17-2013, 01:09 PM
I hope the Giants are paying Mike Pope handsomely because he is almost invaluable to this organization just as a positional coach. He allows us to run a TE 'factory' so we can get great value from the position. We bring in damaged goods from other teams, polish them up, and then allow other teams to overpay for the TE. Not only does this allow us to put our money into more vital positions but we can damage opposing teams' CAP situation. We will keep our rookie contract TE (Robinson) and our depth guy (Pascoe) but there is really no reason to get sentimentally attached to the TEs we continue to bring in.Pope is a true Giants coach. His grandson is named Wellington, for crying out loud!

RoanokeFan
03-17-2013, 01:12 PM
Last year was his first year starting, and with Pope, his blocking will only improve.

Keep in mind that he was presumably brought in very cheap, so tailor expectations accordingly.

But "2 catches per game?" That's going out of the way to find complaints. Again, it was his first year as a starter, and he put up excellent numbers. For comparative measures, Shockey only averaged 4 catches a game throughout his career.

Then we had better be working on a RT high in the draft.

RoanokeFan
03-17-2013, 01:13 PM
Pope is a true Giants coach. His grandson is named Wellington, for crying out loud!

So was my dinner last night, what's your point? :rolleyes:

gmen0820
03-17-2013, 01:13 PM
I am not going out of my way to get excited about any of the Giants off seasons moves so far.
Second and thrid teir players all around. The coaching staff will earn its money this coming season....You can do whatever you want, but the FO is making due with what they have. We've added some depth, taken care of our own, and we still have the draft.

GameTime
03-17-2013, 01:14 PM
Last year was his first year starting, and with Pope, his blocking will only improve.

didnt go out of my way at all. Ro put up the stats. 58 games with 111 receptions and he is not a blocker.
To be honest......I wont put any "what ifs" and such on any of these FA signings....

GameTime
03-17-2013, 01:15 PM
You can do whatever you want, but the FO is making due with what they have. We've added some depth, taken care of our own, and we still have the draft.
which is basically what I said......just in differnt words

gmen0820
03-17-2013, 01:15 PM
Then we had better be working on a RT high in the draft.Hopefully, because we certainly won't be getting Bennett-blocking from Myers -- not immediately at least, so the tackles will have to disregard that luxury.

TheEnigma
03-17-2013, 01:17 PM
Zach Miller was on the Raiders roster until 2010 and Kevin Boss was the starter in 2011. Not exactly shocking to see why he wasn't producing UNTIL 2012.

gmen0820
03-17-2013, 01:18 PM
didnt go out of my way at all. Ro put up the stats. 58 games with 111 receptions and he is not a blocker.
To be honest......I wont put any "what ifs" and such on any of these FA signings....Like I said, do what you want, be as negative as you'd please.

Nitpick any stats that make you feel worse.

GameTime
03-17-2013, 01:19 PM
Zach Miller was on the Raiders roster until 2010 and Kevin Boss was the starter in 2011. Not exactly shocking to see why he wasn't producing UNTIL 2012.
Boss had a whopping 28 receptions in 14 games with the Raiders. I can see why Meyers couldnt break into the line up that year....lol

GameTime
03-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Like I said, do what you want, be as negative as you'd please.

Nitpick any stats that make you feel worse.
I am not a nitpicker and I am not a negative person at all......I just dont get all excited with FA signings that just plug holes and dont really improve anything. I know the Giants dont have the dough to go after big names and thats is what it is. But I wont sit here and talk these guys up like they will all suddenly break out and become starts. I hope they do but thats just not reality

gmen0820
03-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Boss had a whopping 28 receptions in 14 games with the Raiders. I can see why Meyers couldnt break into the line up that year....lolWhen's the last time a NYG TE eclipsed 800 yards?

TheEnigma
03-17-2013, 01:24 PM
Boss had a whopping 28 receptions in 14 games with the Raiders. I can see why Meyers couldnt break into the line up that year....lol

The Raiders also utilize their FB Marcel Reece as a TE at times. Maybe he wasn't ready for the job until his 4th year? It's not like Kevin Boothe was even noteworthy for the first half of his career.

GameTime
03-17-2013, 01:25 PM
When's the last time a NYG TE eclipsed 800 yards?
def wasn't Meyers. he hasnt done anythng for the Giants yet....

gmen0820
03-17-2013, 01:27 PM
I am not a nitpicker and I am not a negative person at all......I just dont get all excited with FA signings that just plug holes and dont really improve anything. I know the Giants dont have the dough to go after big names and thats is what it is. But I wont sit here and talk these guys up like they will all suddenly break out and become starts. I hope they do but thats just not realityCatches per game in a career, because that is always the standard measure applied to TEs.

And Myers won't "suddenly" breakout, he already did that last year. If we signed last offseason's Myers, and people were talking him up, then I'd understand, but we're talking about a guy we got at presumably a basement price who had over 800 yards in a putrid offense, with not nearly the same caliber QB or coaching he'll be exposed too here.

What, do you see a major regression in the works?

gmen0820
03-17-2013, 01:27 PM
def wasn't Meyers. he hasnt done anythng for the Giants yet....Who's talking about Myers in this instance? I'm just asking a general question.

TheEnigma
03-17-2013, 01:32 PM
Being fair, Myers is a SLIGHT downgrade overall for us at TE since he doesn't have near the natural gifts that Bennett has. He makes up for it though being a reliable chain mover and a better receiving target when we need someone outside of the two big WRs to step up. Bennett had skill but there were a few times he didn't show up to make a catch we really needed.

GameTime
03-17-2013, 01:36 PM
Catches per game in a career, because that is always the standard measure applied to TEs.

And Myers won't "suddenly" breakout, he already did that last year. If we signed last offseason's Myers, and people were talking him up, then I'd understand, but we're talking about a guy we got at presumably a basement price who had over 800 yards in a putrid offense, with not nearly the same caliber QB or coaching he'll be exposed too here.

What, do you see a major regression in the works?
did I say regressions...no I didnt. I said didnt really improve which means status quo or the same as it was....

GameTime
03-17-2013, 01:37 PM
Who's talking about Myers in this instance? I'm just asking a general question.
well you asked which was the last NYG TE to eclipse 800 yards...
so yeah....you were eluding to the fact that Meyers had 800+ last seaon...

gmen0820
03-17-2013, 01:39 PM
did I say regressions...no I didnt. I said didnt really improve which means status quo or the same as it was....Don't get so emotional, it affects comprehension. I asked you if you saw a regression in the works, I didn't accuse you of saying it.

Point still stands though: do you see Myers being negatively affected by better coaching, and a better QB?

gmen0820
03-17-2013, 01:42 PM
well you asked which was the last NYG TE to eclipse 800 yards...
so yeah....you were eluding to the fact that Meyers had 800+ last seaon...Well you don't seem impressed with his (Myers) productivity, and even if I were alluding to it, your response still made no sense.

Unless you think Myers will regress in his performance (which doesn't necessarily mean his productivity).

primetime
03-17-2013, 01:43 PM
I am not a nitpicker and I am not a negative person at all......I just dont get all excited with FA signings that just plug holes and dont really improve anything. I know the Giants dont have the dough to go after big names and thats is what it is. But I wont sit here and talk these guys up like they will all suddenly break out and become starts. I hope they do but thats just not reality
These are the kind of moves that aren't flashy during the offseason but in recent years have shown to pan out for the team. For example Madison Hedge****, Devin Thomas, Stevie Brown just to name a few. No one is claiming they will be all pro's but you have to feel a little better going into the draft with some key positions being filled.

GameTime
03-17-2013, 02:19 PM
Well you don't seem impressed with his (Myers) productivity, and even if I were alluding to it, your response still made no sense.

Unless you think Myers will regress in his performance (which doesn't necessarily mean his productivity).
he should be a good TE for the Giants but there is no reason for me to get all pupmed up yet. I hope the guy kicks ***.

blu_buddha
03-17-2013, 02:49 PM
Don't expect games like this to happen. Not to knock Myers, but he was a product of that Raider offense. They were unable to throw the ball down the field to their horrible receivers, and many times he was Palmer's first and only option. In the Giants offense, he's clearly the 3rd option. With that being said, Myers is a very nice weapon.

No not nescessarily true. Greg Knapp Always had productive tight ends. Alge Crumpler, John Carlson and Owen Daniels all had very good season while he was Offensive Coordinator. Last year you could see Knapp was trying to instill a similar offense like the Texans with a zone block scheeme and an active TE. Probably the biggest catalyst for Meyers coming out of nowhere.

darrin99
03-17-2013, 05:27 PM
No not nescessarily true. Greg Knapp Always had productive tight ends. Alge Crumpler, John Carlson and Owen Daniels all had very good season while he was Offensive Coordinator. Last year you could see Knapp was trying to instill a similar offense like the Texans with a zone block scheeme and an active TE. Probably the biggest catalyst for Meyers coming out of nowhere.

Either way, it's not the Giants offense so don't expect what Myers did in Oakland to happen here.

darrin99
03-17-2013, 05:29 PM
You can't count the previous years? Why wasn't he a starter?

The first year he was a rookie 6th round pick. The next 2, probably because Oakland has zero ability to evaluate talent. Hell, they just let him leave for practically nothing. ;)

jomo
03-17-2013, 05:31 PM
he should be a good TE for the Giants but there is no reason for me to get all pupmed up yet. I hope the guy kicks ***.Whatever the final outcome, JR has done what he always seems to do and this is plug our aparent hole at TE in the off season. If Robinson can deliver on the promise the front office had for him and Pascoe being himself, check one more position of need off the shopping list. We may be down to OL at this point which was #1 on our list at the end of the season.

miked1958
03-17-2013, 05:45 PM
I have a feeling JR will be looking for a TE next year also.. Myers will play himself out of town, with the 1 yr contractthats why I was wondering what the harm would be in giving him a 2 yr deal. If he doesn't produce can't they turn around and just Cut him by a certain date to save the salary providing we don't give him a whole lot of guaranteed money? On the other hand if he does produce we wouldn't have to worry already having him locked up. Unless they feel Robinson will be more then ready by the end of next season to take over

blu_buddha
03-17-2013, 09:15 PM
Either way, it's not the Giants offense so don't expect what Myers did in Oakland to happen here.

I am expecting pretty much the same numbers from the last 3 TE we had. It seems pretty consistent as to what a TE in our system does. It also doesn't hurt to have the best TE coach in the game.

Then again with all the ??? at WR who knows what Meyers will do. It is good to know the potential is there and proven.

darrin99
03-17-2013, 09:23 PM
I am expecting pretty much the same numbers from the last 3 TE we had. It seems pretty consistent as to what a TE in our system does. It also doesn't hurt to have the best TE coach in the game.

Then again with all the ??? at WR who knows what Meyers will do. It is good to know the potential is there and proven.

Agreed.

nycsportzfan
03-17-2013, 10:28 PM
Agreed. THen again, we never had a guy who put up 80catches in a season before.. We use the TE plenty, just always have mediocre TE's, so having a good one, you'll see moer numbers....

Carter.525
03-17-2013, 10:29 PM
THen again, we never had a guy who put up 80catches in a season before.. We use the TE plenty, just always have mediocre TE's, so having a good one, you'll see moer numbers....

love the Myers pick-up, but alot of those numbers were garbage time in Oakland

nycsportzfan
03-17-2013, 10:32 PM
Zach Miller was on the Raiders roster until 2010 and Kevin Boss was the starter in 2011. Not exactly shocking to see why he wasn't producing UNTIL 2012. Not to mention, the guy was a 6th rd pick, so its not like they drafted em , expecting em to be a starter right away, and as u said, they had Zach Miller and paid more money to boss to be there, then they did having Myers..

Also, dosen't it say alittle something that this guy lasted as long as he did in Oakland, when they are always losing and changing over playersc and even our own guy went there Kevin Boss, and did absoulutley nothing, and the raiders were like, peace!

nycsportzfan
03-17-2013, 10:39 PM
love the Myers pick-up, but alot of those numbers were garbage time in Oakland Huh? Not really.. He was the leading reciever in there loss to Sandiego which was only a 10pt game going into the 4th qter, with 5catches for 65yrds, and he had 4catches for 45yrds in the other loss to SD, which was a 3pt loss, and his huge 14catch game, came in a 3pt loss, where he was the only reason it was close to begin with really, and he had a 8catch game against Tampa, which was a 10pt game, and 7catch game against JAX, which was a OT game...etc I could go on, but u get the point..

He was a huge reason they were even close in many of there games.. Trust me, i seen alot of it with my own eyes.. This kid made alot of big catches in crucial times, even in games they didn't win, he was the reciever that kept em in it..

StrahanSoup92
03-17-2013, 11:29 PM
He'll get his share of wins on the line as well.. Its not like when a TE isn't a great blocker, they miss every block.. He'll be in there on some successful run downs, trust on that..

I honestly never paid much attention to his run blocking with the raiders, but as someone suggested, he was a TE at IOWA , who i believe had Shonn Greene at the time, and he did pretty well running, i'd say, and he definetly has alot of expierence run blocking, so he might not be so bad, just not as good as others, but not as bad as some either..

Oh I agree, all TEs have to block. Im sure hell do fine.

G-Men Surg.
03-18-2013, 03:34 AM
Tnis kid is going to have the best year of his career with a " real " QB throwing the rock at him for the first time in his life.

G-Men Surg.
03-18-2013, 03:36 AM
Just hope that Mike Pope can teach him to block. I've heard some reports his technique at the line really is awful.
At the NFL level is more willingness to block more than learning how but I get where you're coming form buddy.

nycsportzfan
03-18-2013, 08:54 AM
Tnis kid is going to have the best year of his career with a " real " QB throwing the rock at him for the first time in his life. Coulden't agree more my friend.. This is gonna be one of the biggest steals of FA'cy, simply because who hes gonna have on the outside taking attention of em, which he didn't have in Oakland, and who the QB is, in ELI, who is ten thousand times better then Carson Palmer..