PDA

View Full Version : Rams expected to fire Spagnuolo, pursue ex-Titans coach Fisher

I Bleed Blue 56
12-27-2011, 06:24 PM
Steve Spagnuolo is bracing to be let go by the St. Louis Rams, according to sources close to the coach.

Rams owner Stan Kroenke has not informed his staff of any firings, and that decision wasn't expected to be made until after the season. The Rams are expected to make a serious run at former Tennessee Titans coach Jeff Fisher to replace Spagnuolo.

Fisher is represented by Marv Demoff, whose son, Kevin, is an executive with the Rams.

Spagnuolo could end up with the New York Giants or Philadelphia Eagles, who are expected to bid on his services as defensive coordinator.

I wrote this awhile ago and told people he could fall back to us. I truley hope management will jump on him he won us a superbowl.

tigafur
12-27-2011, 06:38 PM
http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/eagles-talk/post/Report-Spagnuolo-will-be-Eagles-DC?blockID=619518&feedID=3041, reported that spags will agree with philly

nycsportzfan
12-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Steve Spagnuolo is bracing to be let go by the St. Louis Rams, according to sources close to the coach.

Rams owner Stan Kroenke has not informed his staff of any firings, and that decision wasn't expected to be made until after the season. The Rams are expected to make a serious run at former Tennessee Titans coach Jeff Fisher to replace Spagnuolo.

Fisher is represented by Marv Demoff, whose son, Kevin, is an executive with the Rams.

Spagnuolo could end up with the New York Giants or Philadelphia Eagles, who are expected to bid on his services as defensive coordinator.

I wrote this awhile ago and told people he could fall back to us. I truley hope management will jump on him he won us a superbowl. I want Spags as part of our staff either way meaning if we do lose on sunday(i hope not!!) and we go for a new HC I'd give Spags a shot with a solid QB and quite simply a better team of talent And if we WIN (I hope so!!) then i'd like to pursue him as DC becasue i think we'll keep coughling if we get to the postsesason

Gianthunter
12-27-2011, 06:43 PM
Steve Spagnuolo is bracing to be let go by the St. Louis Rams, according to sources close to the coach. Rams owner Stan Kroenke has not informed his staff of any firings, and that decision wasn't expected to be made until after the season. The Rams are expected to make a serious run at former Tennessee Titans coach Jeff Fisher to replace Spagnuolo. Fisher is represented by Marv Demoff, whose son, Kevin, is an executive with the Rams. Spagnuolo could end up with the New York Giants or Philadelphia Eagles, who are expected to bid on his services as defensive coordinator. I wrote this awhile ago and told people he could fall back to us. I truley hope management will jump on him he won us a superbowl.So in other words. You think your earlier speculation. Is now supported by a speculation of a speculation? Brillant

I Bleed Blue 56
12-27-2011, 06:50 PM
Steve Spagnuolo is bracing to be let go by the St. Louis Rams, according to sources close to the coach. Rams owner Stan Kroenke has not informed his staff of any firings, and that decision wasn't expected to be made until after the season. The Rams are expected to make a serious run at former Tennessee Titans coach Jeff Fisher to replace Spagnuolo. Fisher is represented by Marv Demoff, whose son, Kevin, is an executive with the Rams. Spagnuolo could end up with the New York Giants or Philadelphia Eagles, who are expected to bid on his services as defensive coordinator. I wrote this awhile ago and told people he could fall back to us. I truley hope management will jump on him he won us a superbowl.So in other words. You think your earlier speculation. Is now supported by a speculation of a speculation? Brillant lol nah i just saw this coming and he would get fired giving us a shot at him cuz Perry got to go.