PDA

View Full Version : Bleacher report gives an A in FA so far

GentleGiant
03-18-2013, 05:49 PM
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1570940-grading-every-teams-initial-nfl-free-agency-moves/page/11

gmen2117
03-18-2013, 05:57 PM
I would give a similar grade so far but I want to see what happens with Cruz. That's the most crucial part of our FA IMO.

miked1958
03-18-2013, 06:05 PM
Nice. All we need to do now is secure Cruz LT and we have a winning offseason. Then we have to hope the talent evaluators get it right again in the draft

Toadofsteel
03-18-2013, 06:17 PM
I would give a similar grade so far but I want to see what happens with Cruz. That's the most crucial part of our FA IMO.

Most crucial loose end anyway... Beatty was the most crucial part but we locked that down with a team-friendly deal real fast...

bigal1giant
03-18-2013, 09:46 PM
My gut keeps churning that some team is going to make a bigtime offer to Cruz that we'll not match, and we'll lose him. If that doesn't happen and Cruz remains a Giant then, my dream receiver corps would be #1 Nicks, #2 Randle and #3 (Slot) Cruz! One of them should be singled every play! If not, and they bring in six DB's then our running backs should have a good day! That is, if JR gets the O Line settled.........

NYG4lifeNYK
03-18-2013, 09:49 PM
My gut keeps churning that some team is going to make a bigtime offer to Cruz that we'll not match, and we'll lose him. If that doesn't happen and Cruz remains a Giant then, my dream receiver corps would be #1 Nicks, #2 Randle and #3 (Slot) Cruz! One of them should be singled every play! If not, and they bring in six DB's then our running backs should have a good day! That is, if JR gets the O Line settled.........

There are no teams left...

nhpgiantsfan
03-18-2013, 09:52 PM
There are no teams left...

You don't know that..

Sovereign
03-18-2013, 09:58 PM
What does Bleacher Report know?

JJC7301
03-19-2013, 12:29 AM
Right now it's a typical JR FA so far. Low key but solid new guys, keeping the Giants that he feels the team needs (Beatty). The wrench in the system could be Cruz, but it's not often (if ever) that the NY Giants have had to worry about being able to keep TWO excellent WR's in the primes of their careers.

EJ Blue
03-19-2013, 12:33 AM
What does Bleacher Report know?It's like someone referring to something they saw on blogspot...

G-Men Surg.
03-19-2013, 12:50 AM
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1570940-grading-every-teams-initial-nfl-free-agency-moves/page/11

Paging Morehead State. I know, I know is bleach report but take it with a grain of slat will ya,
http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?29064-So-far-JR-gets-a-B

Well I stand on that A-. Either way Reese is doing what we does best tnis time of year.

blueribbon
03-19-2013, 01:08 AM
If he locks up Cruz he get's the A

giants8493
03-19-2013, 01:14 AM
The weakest part of our team only got weaker with Boothe still not signed. Need a LG AND RT.

Mercury
03-19-2013, 09:36 AM
The weakest part of our team only got weaker with Boothe still not signed. Need a LG AND RT.

Patience, Grasshopper.

Morehead State
03-19-2013, 09:38 AM
If he locks up Cruz he get's the A
Cruz isn't our top priority at all. Not even close. We have huge holes to fill in the O line. Nothing else on the offense will work without dealing with that.

drewz
03-19-2013, 09:41 AM
If Bleacher Report is giving us an A, that means it's the actual opposite

Morehead State
03-19-2013, 09:43 AM
If Bleacher Report is giving us an A, that means it's the actual opposite
I'm sticking with my grade of B-.
Subject to change if he addresses the O line in the way we need.

Kruunch
03-19-2013, 09:47 AM

To agree with Morehead or Bleacher Report .... talk about the definition of mixed feelings. :o

StrahanSoup92
03-19-2013, 09:48 AM

Diehl already restructured, if he was gonna get cut, it would have happened already. Diehl is our RT next season, like it or not. And I for one think we could do a lot worse. Yeh Boothe may be gone, but there are some nasty guards coming out of draft. Theres a few that I wouldnt mind getting. I think the real problem will be next season, when Diehl and Snee retire.

Jahh
03-19-2013, 09:53 AM
Diehl already restructured, if he was gonna get cut, it would have happened already. Diehl is our RT next season, like it or not. And I for one think we could do a lot worse. Yeh Boothe may be gone, but there are some nasty guards coming out of draft. Theres a few that I wouldnt mind getting. I think the real problem will be next season, when Diehl and Snee retire.

I thought they were still negotiating his restructure. I didn't think it happened yet.

Morehead State
03-19-2013, 09:59 AM
DD has not taken a pay cut yet.

Morehead State
03-19-2013, 10:00 AM
To agree with Morehead or Bleacher Report .... talk about the definition of mixed feelings. :o
I think you will find that if you look back, you agree with me far more than not.
I really don't know what your problem is with me. Morehead is a lover, not a fighter.

Kruunch
03-19-2013, 10:16 AM
I think you will find that if you look back, you agree with me far more than not.
I really don't know what your problem is with me. Morehead is a lover, not a fighter.

I will never have problems with Morehead .... ever.

You however, I'm not so sure about :D

P.S. - I'm worried about our oline too.