PDA

View Full Version : Lmao look at Cruz... and his dog... this kid was made for New York

NYG4lifeNYK
03-18-2013, 07:02 PM
https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/3396846546/78ba368b8cc313915eedcd3c1cd8c96e.jpeg

We better do right by him and give him a long term deal, hes more than earned it and you know his production is 100% for real.

flashnando
03-18-2013, 07:18 PM
We better do right by him and give him a long term deal, hes more than earned it and you know his production is 100% for real.

This kid is staying!

nhpgiantsfan
03-18-2013, 07:20 PM
What do you, sit at home and stalk his social media.

Morehead State
03-18-2013, 07:22 PM
https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/3396846546/78ba368b8cc313915eedcd3c1cd8c96e.jpeg

It is always frustrating when fans say things like this. Its not about paying him. It's not about "doing right by him". Its about making it work under the cap. The FO, I'm sure, loves the kid like we all do. It's not about that. It's about coming to an agreement that doesn't prevent us from dealing with the other issues that our team has.
We have serious problems on our O line. Paying Cruz whathe wants isn't going to help us much if Eli is running for his life because we have a couple untested rookies on the O line.

I do like the hat though. That normally should be enough to get a big contract.

Flip Empty
03-18-2013, 07:24 PM
****, Bears colours on his tie. HE'S GOING TO CHICAGO. Oh wait, his handkerchief. TITANS

A DOG! DEAR GOD, NOT THE BROWNS

Morehead State
03-18-2013, 07:26 PM
****, Bears colours on his tie. HE'S GOING TO CHICAGO. Oh wait, his handkerchief. TITANS

A DOG! DEAR GOD, NOT THE BROWNS
I'm sorry....Is that dog wearing glasses???

NYG4lifeNYK
03-18-2013, 07:27 PM
What do you, sit at home and stalk his social media.

No smartass it's called posting an imagine from another site, in this case BBI.

TheAnalyst
03-18-2013, 07:27 PM
The dog has glasses! Ha, I hate when people makes their dogs wear human stuff.

Wonder what his dogs name is

Morehead State
03-18-2013, 07:28 PM
No smartass it's called posting an imagine from another site, in this case BBI.
I for one support your posting of this photo.

Morehead is on your side!

Morehead State
03-18-2013, 07:28 PM
I agree with all my heart.
Takes away from the dignity of the beast.

NYG4lifeNYK
03-18-2013, 07:29 PM
It is always frustrating when fans say things like this. Its not about paying him. It's not about "doing right by him". Its about making it work under the cap. The FO, I'm sure, loves the kid like we all do. It's not about that. It's about coming to an agreement that doesn't prevent us from dealing with the other issues that our team has.
We have serious problems on our O line. Paying Cruz whathe wants isn't going to help us much if Eli is running for his life because we have a couple untested rookies on the O line.

He played for 2 years making peanuts, it's time we reward him for the production he's given us.

I'm not saying give him an asinine contract that will handcuff our future, just he deserves a nice contract. 8-9 mil/year sounds about right over the course of 6 years.

NYG4lifeNYK
03-18-2013, 07:30 PM

Wonder what his dogs name is

His dogs name is stay.

C'mere stay, c'mere stay.

They have communication issues for some reason.

Morehead State
03-18-2013, 07:33 PM
He played for 2 years making peanuts, it's time we reward him for the production he's given us.

I'm not saying give him an asinine contract that will handcuff our future, just he deserves a nice contract. 8-9 mil/year sounds about right over the course of 6 years.
We just can't do that. These contracts have to be about the future. They have to be about the good of the team. I absolutely love Victor Cruz, but we have to fit him under a cap that we are up against. All while trying to improve our team in vital areas like our O line.
Its not about "rewarding" Victor Cruz. Its about one thing and one thing only.....what's in the interest of the New York Giants.
We can't be "rewarding" players for past performances to the detriment of our beloved team. It would be nice, but in this tight cap era,...its simply impossible.

And there is no friggin way he's getting that kind of money from us. We would lose Nicks next year at a minimum.

Flip Empty
03-18-2013, 07:35 PM

Sure, but the Giants can't risk compromising other areas of the team just so they can give him what he deserves.

There's still Nicks to come, and whatever Cruz gets, he'll get more.

dezzzR
I'm sorry....Is that dog wearing glasses???No but that rat is.

Roosevelt

The Giants under Reese always seem to find money to overpay other team's FA's.

The Giants need to take care of their own - within reason of course.

Morehead State
03-18-2013, 07:40 PM
The Giants under Reese always seem to find money to overpay other team's FA's.

The Giants need to take care of their own - within reason of course.
I don't share your low opinion of JR's free agency record.

DVision
03-18-2013, 07:40 PM
I agree with all my heart.
Takes away from the dignity of the beast.

While I agree with both of you, can you really call that thing a beast?

RoanokeFan
03-18-2013, 07:54 PM
I for one support your posting of this photo.

Morehead is on your side!

That's sort of like the kiss of death is some circles :p

Carter.525
03-18-2013, 08:23 PM
I've spoke to that dog.. He says Cruz is staying in NY

Rudyy
03-18-2013, 08:26 PM
Can his dog play RT?

P_Simms_#11
03-18-2013, 08:32 PM
Couldn't find the dogs name, but i found this. Now that's a dedicated fan.

http://ehrdogs.rescuegroups.org/animals/detail?AnimalID=4273227

KjGiants23
03-18-2013, 08:33 PM
The dog's name should be Tostitos. I am a comedian, I know.

AllHailEli
03-18-2013, 09:06 PM
Sure, but the Giants can't risk compromising other areas of the team just so they can give him what he deserves.

There's still Nicks to come, and whatever Cruz gets, he'll get more.

Do you think Nicks wil actually command more moula? I guess it depends how much Cruz will command and if Nicks can keep healthy. I don't think Nicks is worth $10 million/year either, or at least we can't afford Nicks at that price.

Flip Empty
03-18-2013, 09:19 PM
Do you think Nicks wil actually command more moula? I guess it depends how much Cruz will command and if Nicks can keep healthy. I don't think Nicks is worth $10 million/year either, or at least we can't afford Nicks at that price.
If he stays healthy and does what he's capable of doing, absolutely. If not, we could wind up having another Kenny Phillips situation on our hands.

gmen0820
03-18-2013, 09:46 PM
So fresh, so clean.

blueribbon
03-18-2013, 09:52 PM
I found him. His dog's name is Stuart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WgxKMUwfO9s

AllHailEli
03-18-2013, 10:13 PM
If he stays healthy and does what he's capable of doing, absolutely. If not, we could wind up having another Kenny Phillips situation on our hands.

I think the Giants should prioritize Nicks and try to get him a long-term contract while he's just coming off of injury. They'll probably get a better deal for him and that way it can also dictate what Cruz should get.

G-Men Surg.
03-18-2013, 11:21 PM
My man Cruz needs to get paid so he can buy himself a real dog.

fansince69
03-19-2013, 01:04 AM
Its not a dog if you can suck it up in the vaccum cleaner!!!!

miked1958
03-19-2013, 01:43 AM
Its not a dog if you can suck it up in the vaccum cleaner!!!!now I don't care who you are that's funny

miked1958
03-19-2013, 01:45 AM
This kid is staying!he does look like he belongs here doesn't he... He doesn't want to leave JR and Tom Condon... Now make it happen and get this kid signed to a LT deal

StrahanSoup92
03-19-2013, 05:13 AM

So far, we have lost ONE offensive lineman. This line has serious problems? Best pass blocking line in the league last year, on a team who will probably be even more pass happy next year than last. Now yes, in 2 years, they may have some issues. But thats what the draft is for. The line is going to be just fine next season. The recent FA moves as of late, only point more towards drafting Olineman in early rounds.

titwio
03-19-2013, 06:39 AM
Please tell me this is a photo shoot and not real life please.

StrahanSoup92
03-19-2013, 08:07 AM
Please tell me this is a photo shoot and not real life please.

Hahhaha, it has to be a photo shoot man, no doubt.

Morehead State
03-19-2013, 08:20 AM
So far, we have lost ONE offensive lineman. This line has serious problems? Best pass blocking line in the league last year, on a team who will probably be even more pass happy next year than last. Now yes, in 2 years, they may have some issues. But thats what the draft is for. The line is going to be just fine next season. The recent FA moves as of late, only point more towards drafting Olineman in early rounds.
Some issues?
We have 2 positions right now with no starters. And 2 of the guys we do have in place are coming off bad years.
That's a hell of a lot more than "some issues".

StrahanSoup92
03-19-2013, 08:50 AM
Some issues?
We have 2 positions right now with no starters. And 2 of the guys we do have in place are coming off bad years.
That's a hell of a lot more than "some issues".

We wont have Boothe, who else is not there? There are lots of guards in the draft. Think we should wait to panic.

rebelfan1966
03-19-2013, 09:13 AM
Cool picture... Looks like the dog ain't leaving NY..... regardless.

Morehead State
03-19-2013, 09:15 AM
We wont have Boothe, who else is not there? There are lots of guards in the draft. Think we should wait to panic.
Who's playing RT?

drewz
03-19-2013, 09:24 AM

What madness did you get this from?

Mr. G-Man
03-19-2013, 11:35 AM
cruz is far removed from the humble patterson kid he was 2 years ago. now he's a high profile media *****. lets get players who are more interested in football than commercials

miked1958
03-19-2013, 05:02 PM
Come on now we need this kid. He opens up the field and keeps defenses honest

Flip Empty
03-19-2013, 05:53 PM
cruz is far removed from the humble patterson kid he was 2 years ago. now he's a high profile media *****. lets get players who are more interested in football than commercials
Eli is no stranger to commercials - you want to get rid of him too?

TheBookOfEli
03-19-2013, 06:11 PM

We better do right by him and give him a long term deal, hes more than earned it and you know his production is 100% for real.\

lol he looks like one of the guys from The Adjustment Bureau!

rtlax
03-19-2013, 09:24 PM
Glasses are fine, just dont throw your dog in a box on the roof of your car and drive across the country, people don't like that...

NYG 5
03-19-2013, 09:25 PM
he's fishing for heiresses with that dog. smart man. OP is correct 110%

Rudyy
03-19-2013, 09:30 PM
I would still like to know if he can play RT.

Carter.525
03-19-2013, 09:52 PM
I would still like to know if he can play RT.

I think his natural spot is Rover..

GentleGiant
03-19-2013, 10:41 PM
Can his dog play linebacker?

Toadofsteel
03-19-2013, 11:51 PM

How about BEST FREAKING QUARTERBACK last year? Because Diehl gave up a rusher on damn near every down he was on the field. And if he somehow didn't, Baas was there to pick up the slack. And if somehow both of them held up, Beatty would commit holding. Eli's low sack count is entirely on him last year, he had the pocket presence to avoid all that rush. If he could actually focus on throwing, we would have had a top offense. But because JR seems to not care about the OL, our entire offense suffers as a result...

If it weren't for that pesky "ineligible receiver" rule that just so happens to form the basis of modern American Football, we could have just let Eli take snaps from the shotgun and line up a crapton of wideouts... that would have gotten more production than our offensive excuse of a line...

StrahanSoup92
03-20-2013, 01:02 AM
What madness did you get this from?

We gave up the fewest sacks in the league last year, thats where I got it.

StrahanSoup92
03-20-2013, 01:03 AM
How about BEST FREAKING QUARTERBACK last year? Because Diehl gave up a rusher on damn near every down he was on the field. And if he somehow didn't, Baas was there to pick up the slack. And if somehow both of them held up, Beatty would commit holding. Eli's low sack count is entirely on him last year, he had the pocket presence to avoid all that rush. If he could actually focus on throwing, we would have had a top offense. But because JR seems to not care about the OL, our entire offense suffers as a result...

If it weren't for that pesky "ineligible receiver" rule that just so happens to form the basis of modern American Football, we could have just let Eli take snaps from the shotgun and line up a crapton of wideouts... that would have gotten more production than our offensive excuse of a line...

Cmon man, Eli has good pocket presence, but that means nothing if your line isnt doing the job. You guys are seriously overreacting about the OLine.