PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of Nicks

mainefan
03-19-2013, 06:29 AM
The guy has been nicked up (no pun intended) most of the time. We need to allieviate some cap space, and I want Cruz to stay, as well as allow us to have more choices at other positions. I really think keeping both players hurts us overall.

Flip Empty
03-19-2013, 06:32 AM
This'll go over well.

nycsportzfan
03-19-2013, 06:47 AM
Hells to the NOOOO!!! Nicks is the best WR we have lb for lb and i'm willing to take a chance on him being a bit more healthy going forward because of his talent level, which i think blows Cruz's outta the water.. Nicks has the size and ball skills that make him as pure a number 1 as u can have in the NFL, and i'm not willing to let that go, for anything!

RoanokeFan
03-19-2013, 06:49 AM
The guy has been nicked up (no pun intended) most of the time. We need to allieviate some cap space, and I want Cruz to stay, as well as allow us to have more choices at other positions. I really think keeping both players hurts us overall.

Having Nicks and Cruz is the best option for continued success. CAP space issues we have now aren't going to be as big an issue beyond 2013. Once Cruz has his long term deal they will be able to focus on Nicks and JPP but that doesn't have to happen right now.

NYGabriel
03-19-2013, 06:56 AM
Nicks missed 6 games in his 1st three seasons. I'm not sure i'd call that being 'nicked up most of the time'. Last year was bad but I wouldn't start making plans to get rid of him quite yet. Let Cruz play under the tender and evaluate at the end of the season.

SweetZombieJesus
03-19-2013, 07:02 AM
I actually agree though I don't hate Nicks. He is a textbook WR and very good but we have to go long stretches without him (and with him at less than 100%) because of frequent and lingering injuries. Cruz meanwhile is an X-factor, not prototypical at all but something that is rarely seen. Personally I'd rather keep Cruz than Nicks.

Dorothy
03-19-2013, 07:03 AM

WOW, WOW AND WOW, can't BELEIVE you posted this. Sure he has been nicked a bit, but he is such a complete receiver. Those hands, his route running and playing when he is in pain. Hope we keep him his whole football career.

RoanokeFan
03-19-2013, 07:10 AM
Nicks missed 6 games in his 1st three seasons. I'm not sure i'd call that being 'nicked up most of the time'. Last year was bad but I wouldn't start making plans to get rid of him quite yet. Let Cruz play under the tender and evaluate at the end of the season.

There is no denying Nicks is nicked up every year and last year, even though he played through it, it was a much less effective Nicks. That doesn't mean he's always going to be injured.

Sundown
03-19-2013, 08:05 AM
Why do I think every off season will be different? Sigh.......

BlueJayC
03-19-2013, 08:05 AM
Riiiiiigggggghhhhhht.........could be the worst thread ever started........and that's saying a lot.

Kruunch
03-19-2013, 08:24 AM

We'd save more money if we cut Eli and had Curtis Painter starting at QB.

Just sayin.

RoanokeFan
03-19-2013, 08:27 AM

Just sayin.

I think you should start a thread about that.

PBTimmons
03-19-2013, 08:35 AM
Nicks is easily the most trade-able player on the roster if Cruz is signed long term. Just saying.

BTW, He's a much better receiver than Cruz and if he could stay healthy he would be All-Pro.

RoanokeFan
03-19-2013, 08:39 AM
Nicks is easily the most trade-able player on the roster if Cruz is signed long term. Just saying.

BTW, He's a much better receiver than Cruz and if he could stay healthy he would be All-Pro.

They will keep them both I think

Morehead State
03-19-2013, 08:40 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.......you were serious???

Kruunch
03-19-2013, 08:46 AM
I think you should start a thread about that.

I would but my quota for mod removed threads has been reached for the year (Cruz COULDA been a Cowboy ... you don't know!)

StrahanSoup92
03-19-2013, 08:54 AM
If what your saying is that Cruz holds more value to this team than Nicks, then I dont fully disagree with you. Especially with the flood of #1 WRs in the league right now. However the positional value alone, makes Nicks more valuable to the team, without question.

ryan12
03-19-2013, 08:55 AM

shut up

rebelfan1966
03-19-2013, 08:56 AM
While I agree with the OP in regard to Nicks nagging injuries, I don't think getting rid of him at this point is a wise thing to do. If, however, he has another season or two where he misses games due to injuries, then it may be time to part company.

B&RWarrior
03-19-2013, 08:59 AM
If you think about this thread it does pose a serious dilemma in that neither WR have a clear cut case for choosing one over the other. I love that Cruz stayed healthy and I love his production, but he hasn't proved he's a #1. Nicks is clearly a number one, but he does seem to get nicked up (no pun intended) easily. If he misses another 5 game this year but performs stellar in the games he plays do we give him top dollar or do we let him go.

I say let's stay with what works. I'd keep Nicks and Cruz, and maybe tell Nicks to add 5-10 lbs of muscle. I'd keep him even if he misses 5 games next year, because I don't see another WR on the horizon that can do what he does that will be a free agent next year.

Duckdownman
03-19-2013, 09:00 AM

That's a problem on a few fronts. 1. IMO Nicks is out best receiver (no disrespect to Cruz) 2. They make each other better so the pair is most effective. They play off each others strengths/weakness. For the most part in games Nicks was out Cruz wasn't nearly as dominant. A double team with a jam at the line can negate Cruz totally. 3 I don't know the ins/outs of Nicks contract but cutting him does not nessessiarly mean a cap cut, not does a trade depending on what we receive in return

UKAnt14
03-19-2013, 09:03 AM
Let's cut that Eli Manning bloke too...his 'tired arm' will hurt us and it will alleviate some cap space for us to get Matt Hasselbeck.

bigblue58
03-19-2013, 09:12 AM

The Giants obviously are confident that Nicks will be healthy going into the season, or they wouldn't be making him a priority over Cruz, which is how it should be, because Nicks is a top 5 receiver!
You can't just say "get rid of Nicks" like he's some back up schmuck. A lot of teams have really good receivers, only a few teams have a GREAT receiver.......luckily for us...we are one of those few ...and Nicks is the reason.

Morehead State
03-19-2013, 09:15 AM
Let's cut that Eli Manning bloke too...his 'tired arm' will hurt us and it will alleviate some cap space for us to get Matt Hasselbeck.
Now you're talking!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

nhpgiantsfan
03-19-2013, 09:19 AM
Let me first say that Nicks is probably my favorite Giant, and I would never let him go just so we can overpay for Cruz. However, I don't think these little nagging injuries are ever going to go away. I think they are a direct result of his style of play. I think he pays the price for being such a physical player. So in other words, what makes him such a beast, is kind of the reason behind the nagging injuries, imo. Obviously the fractured foot last year was a freak thing, but I do think him laying it all on the line in the Tampa game, especially a few of those big grabs, really messed up the knee for the rest of the season.

GameTime
03-19-2013, 09:23 AM
ehh...nah. Bad move. Give Nicks another year and see how his body holds up.....

sethm
03-19-2013, 09:33 AM
This'll go over well.

I don't know, we can release Nicks the 29th pick in the 1st rd of 2009 and save bucks and sign Darrius Heyword Bey the 7th pick from the same draft for peanuts. NOT!!!!

Huge hands, crisp routes, solid over the middle, a proven winner, good speed, and an all around nice guy :)

BigBlue wins
03-19-2013, 10:23 AM

lmao

Rudyy
03-19-2013, 10:27 AM
Dear Lord..

AGiantDynasty
03-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Nicks is the best we have.. awful thread.

TAILGATIN'
03-19-2013, 10:34 AM
GTF outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a dirtybird or Cowgirls fan at heart.

ThatNiCcA56
03-19-2013, 10:34 AM
I just signed up on these boards a couple weeks ago but I usually come on and read the posts on here for the last couple years (makes my time at work go by faster) so I've read a lot of stupid stuff on here, but this guy takes the cake. Cut Nicks hahahaha

GeoGoGo
03-19-2013, 11:23 AM

Mother of God, where do these people come from???

dezzzR
03-19-2013, 11:24 AM
sigh.....

GeoGoGo
03-19-2013, 11:25 AM
I actually agree though I don't hate Nicks. He is a textbook WR and very good but we have to go long stretches without him (and with him at less than 100%) because of frequent and lingering injuries. Cruz meanwhile is an X-factor, not prototypical at all but something that is rarely seen. Personally I'd rather keep Cruz than Nicks.

Make it stop! Please make it stop!!!

G-Men Surg.
03-19-2013, 11:25 AM

I'm sorry buddy but that's not a very insightful proposal.

GiantNYFan8
03-19-2013, 11:34 AM

smh.... NICKS HAS MISSED 8 GAMES! IN 4 SEASONS.

Kruunch
03-19-2013, 11:35 AM
I love when the board goers can't agree :D

blueribbon
03-19-2013, 11:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obulflse6Pk&feature=player_detailpage

TrueBlue@NYC
03-19-2013, 11:41 AM
Keeping both players makes them dominant at a skill position, which is a great thing to have in this league. Spreading your $$ evenly around all positions doesn't necessarily mean every position will be strong, in fact, it usually means you're mediocre at most spots but great at none.

They kept Osi, Tuck and Kiwi on the team together for the past 7 seasons, they can so the same with Nicks and Cruz.

The only reason why they wouldn't resign Nicks is if they think Reuben Randal can be a similar physical, productive outside receiver like Nicks. And going into his second season Randal should take a step up.

quan the don
03-19-2013, 12:01 PM
Just look back at our most recent SB Run. Nicks dominated in a way Cruz could not.

Jiffy Jeff
03-19-2013, 12:02 PM

I think you've been eating some funky lobster.

YATittle1962
03-19-2013, 12:11 PM

check out Cruz stats with a healthy Nicks compared to no Nicks or a hobbling Nicks

when he is the main focus of the defense the X in his X factor seems to disappear

sharick88
03-19-2013, 12:16 PM

When did you break out of the psych ward?

Broadway Blue
03-19-2013, 12:23 PM
Never

Rat_bastich
03-19-2013, 12:41 PM
If you let Nicks go it would effect Cruz and Eli. Cruz could possibly disappear without an outside threat to take away some pressure. The Giants need both Nicks and Cruz unless they sign someone like Megatron.

RoanokeFan
03-19-2013, 12:41 PM
The Giants obviously are confident that Nicks will be healthy going into the season, or they wouldn't be making him a priority over Cruz, which is how it should be, because Nicks is a top 5 receiver!
You can't just say "get rid of Nicks" like he's some back up schmuck. A lot of teams have really good receivers, only a few teams have a GREAT receiver.......luckily for us...we are one of those few ...and Nicks is the reason.

According to Reese and Mara, Nicks is not a priority over Cruz, they are both a priority. Having said that, the OP is in need of his meds.

ELI_HOF_NYG
03-19-2013, 01:19 PM

can we get rid of you instead?

Kruunch
03-19-2013, 01:20 PM
Best troll ever.

pino
03-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Why when there is no need to get rid of Nicks? We aren't losing Cruz either. Both will return as Giants.

Kruunch
03-19-2013, 03:01 PM
Why when there is no need to get rid of Nicks? We aren't losing Cruz either. Both will return as Giants.

Yes but imagine the savings if we cut both Nicks AND Cruz.

WIN!

Drez
03-19-2013, 03:06 PM
This is honestly the most insane post of the offseason. Sorry, bro. But, Nicks is a game changer. Purposefully getting rid of him would be dereliction of duty on Reese's part.

ryan12
03-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Best troll ever.

lol

Baby Bulls
03-19-2013, 03:31 PM
I don't believe that I just read 6 pages of this, UFB! :cool:

TCHOF
03-19-2013, 03:51 PM
Yes but imagine the savings if we cut both Nicks AND Cruz.

WIN!

We would have tons of salary cap space! Awesome!

Drez
03-19-2013, 03:54 PM
check out Cruz stats with a healthy Nicks compared to no Nicks or a hobbling Nicks

when he is the main focus of the defense the X in his X factor seems to disappearYup. Cruz is a dynamic player, but I don't think he can be the focus of a passing game. He does his best work when another guy is getting the attention.

Drez
03-19-2013, 03:55 PM
I actually agree though I don't hate Nicks. He is a textbook WR and very good but we have to go long stretches without him (and with him at less than 100%) because of frequent and lingering injuries. Cruz meanwhile is an X-factor, not prototypical at all but something that is rarely seen. Personally I'd rather keep Cruz than Nicks.Last year was the only time that Nicks had a lingering injury issue.

BigBlue wins
03-19-2013, 04:04 PM

I really hope you did not read this...all i needed to read was the OP starting comment lol

jintsfan666
03-19-2013, 05:12 PM

Fixed it for you.

Morehead State
03-19-2013, 05:13 PM
The great thing about setting my page at 20 posts per page. I've only had to deal with 3 pages of this crap.

B-Red22
03-19-2013, 05:55 PM
This guy should be banned from the boards

B&RWarrior
03-19-2013, 06:00 PM
Let me first say that Nicks is probably my favorite Giant, and I would never let him go just so we can overpay for Cruz. However, I don't think these little nagging injuries are ever going to go away. I think they are a direct result of his style of play. I think he pays the price for being such a physical player. So in other words, what makes him such a beast, is kind of the reason behind the nagging injuries, imo. Obviously the fractured foot last year was a freak thing, but I do think him laying it all on the line in the Tampa game, especially a few of those big grabs, really messed up the knee for the rest of the season.

I say add enough muscle to combat those type of injuries w/o sacrificing speed.

FBomb
03-19-2013, 06:06 PM

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN5t7g880sLpk7fLbfC9KAZMZFvwkhQ VPnQuBSJ9guZ3rIB52y-A

gmen2117
03-19-2013, 06:14 PM
I think my eyes just popped out of my head

Redeyejedi
03-19-2013, 07:34 PM
The guy has been nicked up (no pun intended) most of the time. We need to allieviate some cap space, and I want Cruz to stay, as well as allow us to have more choices at other positions. I really think keeping both players hurts us overall. Do me a favor go rewatch the 2011 playoffs. Cutting Nicks would save less then 3 million in cap space good luck finding a player as good as Nicks for 3 . Not to mention Cruz has a contract for this season.Cutting Nicks to pay Cruz more then u have to for this season awesome idea

ozzie0075
03-19-2013, 07:40 PM
This might be the most ridiculous topic I have ever seen here and that's saying something.

titwio
03-19-2013, 07:42 PM
This might be the most ridiculous topic I have ever seen here and that's saying something.

It's the most ridiculous topics that end up being the longest threads. I was avoiding posting in it till now. I couldn't help myself.

FBomb
03-19-2013, 07:49 PM
To the OP....please change your font to red in the first post. I would hate to think that somone may actually think you meant it.

Morehead State
03-19-2013, 07:54 PM
To the OP....please change your font to red in the first post. I would hate to think that somone may actually think you meant it.
To the OP....Don't listen to FBomb.
Creating something so hideous that you can't look away takes a special talent. You have a gift and they can't take that away from you.
Its the stuff that Message Board legends are made of.

sethm
03-19-2013, 07:56 PM
I just can not believe how bored I am that read this whole board......PLEASE LOCK THIS DISASTER geez

;9

FBomb
03-19-2013, 08:00 PM
To the OP....Don't listen to FBomb.
Creating something so hideous that you can't look away takes a special talent. You have a gift and they can't take that away from you.
Its the stuff that Message Board legends are made of.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyTK41d-8M1LlETBU6fP3WLA8ngWheVvUYM0LjjH8xF8YLCt3f6A

Touche'

Morehead State
03-19-2013, 08:01 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyTK41d-8M1LlETBU6fP3WLA8ngWheVvUYM0LjjH8xF8YLCt3f6A

Touche'

Now I'm "phylosophizing!!!!"

Sean Montemayor
03-19-2013, 08:01 PM
The guy has been nicked up (no pun intended) most of the time. We need to allieviate some cap space, and I want Cruz to stay, as well as allow us to have more choices at other positions. I really think keeping both players hurts us overall. Congrats. U are now public enemy # 1.

FBomb
03-19-2013, 08:04 PM
Now I'm "phylosophizing!!!!"

Effin AYE, Cotton!! EFFIN Aye!!

FBomb
03-19-2013, 08:07 PM
I just can not believe how bored I am that read this whole board......PLEASE LOCK THIS DISASTER geez

;9

C'mon.....we can save it!!

RoanokeFan
03-19-2013, 08:27 PM
AH, the offseason follies

Roxersboxers
03-19-2013, 08:34 PM
While we're at it...lets give Diehl and Webster lucrative new contracts...something like 12 to 15 mil per year for both? I know we dont have alot of cap space, so we can just cut Eli to make some space!

Blue_Cusen
03-19-2013, 08:37 PM

This is brilliant! We dump Nicks, pay Cruz the tender, then get Cruz cheaper next year when he underperforms due to Nicks being gone!

Someone call JR before he makes a horrible mistake.

elitocruz
03-19-2013, 08:42 PM
perfect response Flip!
This'll go over well.

RoanokeFan
03-19-2013, 08:44 PM
This is a classic grenade toss thread. The OP hasn't been heard from since he threw the grenade and here we are, hours later...........

ELI_HOF_NYG
03-19-2013, 08:51 PM
Hells to the NOOOO!!! Nicks is the best WR we have lb for lb and i'm willing to take a chance on him being a bit more healthy going forward because of his talent level, which i think blows Cruz's outta the water.. Nicks has the size and ball skills that make him as pure a number 1 as u can have in the NFL, and i'm not willing to let that go, for anything!

if you are going lb. for lb. cruz is by far our best and most reliable receiver. nicks has demonstrated that he cant be relied on. he has never played a full season and even when he does play most of the time he is injured and not at the level we expect and know he can play at.

rtlax
03-19-2013, 09:00 PM
LOL yeah lets get rid of the guy who had a top 5 all time playoff series 2 years ago and is younger than Cruz?! Nicks is one of the better #1 receivers in the entire league right now. There are better guys out there but they are few and command HUGE HUGE salaries. The Gmen should do everything they can to keep this guy.

RoanokeFan
03-19-2013, 09:01 PM
LOL yeah lets get rid of the guy who had a top 5 all time playoff series 2 years ago and is younger than Cruz?! Nicks is one of the better #1 receivers in the entire league right now. There are better guys out there but they are few and command HUGE HUGE salaries. The Gmen should do everything they can to keep this guy.

And they will

Drez
03-19-2013, 09:02 PM
if you are going lb. for lb. cruz is by far our best and most reliable receiver. nicks has demonstrated that he cant be relied on. he has never played a full season and even when he does play most of the time he is injured and not at the level we expect and know he can play at.Nicks is better, Cruz is more reliable from an injury standpoint. Nicks is not injured most of the time and not the level we expect. That was only last season, as both he and the staff blew it on his knee.

As far as reliability, Cruz has had double digit drops in both of his seasons.

ELI_HOF_NYG
03-19-2013, 09:12 PM
Nicks is better, Cruz is more reliable from an injury standpoint. Nicks is not injured most of the time and not the level we expect. That was only last season, as both he and the staff blew it on his knee.

As far as reliability, Cruz has had double digit drops in both of his seasons.

I think the numbers say differently and reliability is a huge part of the equation. nicks has been hampered by injuries to varying levels since becoming a giant. and the question was lb. for lb., which cruz is better if you look at it that way considering the entire picture.

cowboyhater1216
03-19-2013, 09:20 PM
If u say u want to get rid of Nicks than you are not a giants fan

GiantRoc
03-19-2013, 09:32 PM
Did anyone point out he is "Maine"fan. All those Mainea's are Pats fans. Obvious trollism here. No other reason is possible.

Rudyy
03-19-2013, 09:37 PM
Why is a random Pats fan in here?..Go troll the Ravens board.

Drez
03-19-2013, 09:41 PM
I think the numbers say differently and reliability is a huge part of the equation. nicks has been hampered by injuries to varying levels since becoming a giant. and the question was lb. for lb., which cruz is better if you look at it that way considering the entire picture.The numbers don't tell the whole story. And pound for pound, Nicks is still a superior player, even with the injury concerns. And remember, Cruz spent a good part of his rookie year on IR.

midnite_nj
03-19-2013, 09:45 PM
^^ Plus 1. I cant believe some of the people on here are actually Giants fan. He is by far our greatest receiving weapon and u never here the man complain like other diva receivers in the league. Im sure glad Reese runs the show and not these pocket Gmen GM's. #In Reese I trust#

midnite_nj
03-19-2013, 09:46 PM
If u say u want to get rid of Nicks than you are not a giants fan+1

Moke
03-19-2013, 09:55 PM
haha, this part of the boards gets worse and worse every day.

Ruttiger711
03-19-2013, 09:56 PM
Lb for lb? Give me a break - can we use a more meaningless analogy? How does playoff performance rank in your weights and measures?

ShakeandBake
03-19-2013, 10:15 PM
The numbers don't tell the whole story. And pound for pound, Nicks is still a superior player, even with the injury concerns. And remember, Cruz spent a good part of his rookie year on IR.

For a hamstring injury, really you are going to compare that to Nick's foot and knee, that's laughable.

Drez
03-19-2013, 10:21 PM
For a hamstring injury, really you are going to compare that to Nick's foot and knee, that's laughable.It put him on IR, did it not? Did an independent doctor investigate and say that Cruz would have had missed at least 6 weeks of play?

So, explain the difference to me between the injuries, doctor.

ShakeandBake
03-19-2013, 10:27 PM
It put him on IR, did it not? Did an independent doctor investigate and say that Cruz would have had missed at least 6 weeks of play?

So, explain the difference to me between the injuries, doctor.

You are the one comparing a hamstring to a knee and a foot injury, why don't you explain the similarities between them since you are the one comparing them?

Drez
03-19-2013, 10:29 PM
You are the one comparing a hamstring to a knee and a foot injury, why don't you explain the similarities between them since you are the one comparing them?They both caused players to not operate at 100%. Only one of them caused a player to be placed on IR.

ShakeandBake
03-19-2013, 10:32 PM
They both caused players to not operate at 100%. Only one of them caused a player to be placed on IR.

So then a broken finger and broken spine are the same thing as well according to that brilliant logic. What will the long term effects of a hamstring be versus a knee? Are you assuming that they are the same as well?

Drez
03-19-2013, 10:34 PM
So then a broken finger and broken spine are the same thing as well according to that brilliant logic. What will the long term effects of a hamstring be versus a knee? Are you assuming that they are the same as well?
Your head is a wondrous and scary place.

ShakeandBake
03-19-2013, 10:37 PM
Your head is a wondrous and scary place.

Right. I'm not the genius who thinks a hamstring injury and a knee injury are the same thing. You talk a lot of **** for someone with 47 chromosomes.

Drez
03-19-2013, 10:42 PM
Right. I'm not the genius who thinks a hamstring injury and a knee injury are the same thing. You talk a lot of **** for someone with 47 chromosomes.Wow. Really mature. Making fun of people with Down Syndrome. You are truly a class act.

cornerback30
03-19-2013, 10:43 PM
Drug test anyone,where can I find one to issue out

Drez
03-19-2013, 10:44 PM
Drug test anyone,where can I find one to issue outWhaaa?

ShakeandBake
03-19-2013, 10:45 PM
Wow. Really mature. Making fun of people with Down Syndrome. You are truly a class act.

You have used the insults, dumb, stupid, half brain, idiot etc. before have you not? They were originally used to describe those same people. The feeling is mutual buddy.

harrycarson
03-19-2013, 10:47 PM
I think he is too injury prone....post has a partial point, if we had to choose which we clrearly at this point do not, I personally would choose cruz

giantsfan420
03-19-2013, 10:49 PM
Wow. Really mature. Making fun of people with Down Syndrome. You are truly a class act.dont worry bout him, hes been going around telling people they havr 47 chromosomes for a week or so now...let him get it out of his teenage system.

FishinTheSalt
03-19-2013, 10:50 PM
I feel dummer after reeding this.

Drez
03-19-2013, 10:51 PM
You have used the insults, dumb, stupid, half brain, idiot etc. before have you not? They were originally used to describe those same people. The feeling is mutual buddy.Calling someone dumb is not the same as poking fun of someone with a genetic disorder that causes severe mental ******ation and various other physiological, psychological, and social deficiencies.

Drez
03-19-2013, 10:51 PM
I feel dummer after reeding this.I see what you did there...

ShakeandBake
03-19-2013, 10:52 PM
Calling someone dumb is not the same as poking fun of someone with a genetic disorder that causes severe mental ******ation and various other physiological, psychological, and social deficiencies.

Yes it is considering you used terms used to insult those same people prior to their being an official disease named for them, you are nothing but a hypocrite so STFU.

Drez
03-19-2013, 10:54 PM
dont worry bout him, hes been going around telling people they havr 47 chromosomes for a week or so now...let him get it out of his teenage system.Yeah, he's been reporting any of my posts that might be even remotely offensive. He even attempted to ruin S3 of Game of Thrones for me by PMing me spoilers (as if I hadn't read all of the books). I actually found it amusing.

Roosevelt
Someone please let me know if this guy ever posts again. ;)

cornerback30
Whaaa?To wanna get rid of Nicks dude must be taken something,dude played last year with a lot of injuries,still gave it a go when he was able to although not 100% still suited up to try and help

ShakeandBake
03-19-2013, 10:55 PM
dont worry bout him, hes been going around telling people they havr 47 chromosomes for a week or so now...let him get it out of his teenage system.

Yeah you are one to talk. The both of you really are the epitome of hypocritical asshats. You two should get married.

Drez
03-19-2013, 10:56 PM
Yes it is considering you used terms used to insult those same people prior to their being an official disease named for them, you are nothing but a hypocrite so STFU.What the hell are you even talking about? You've gone off the rails, chief.

ShakeandBake
Yeah, he's been reporting any of my posts that might be even remotely offensive. He even attempted to ruin S3 of Game of Thrones for me by PMing me spoilers (as if I hadn't read all of the books). I actually found it amusing.

And you have been following me around the boards like you have a hardon or something. You come and poke the bees nest and then cry when you get swarmed. Get a life.

Drez
Someone please let me know if this guy ever posts again. ;)I have a feeling you'll know, lol.

Drez
03-19-2013, 10:57 PM
And you have been following me around the boards like you have a hardon or something. You come and poke the bees nest and then cry when you get swarmed. Get a life.Hah. You really are obsessed with me aren't you? Do I need to get a TRO?

ShakeandBake
03-19-2013, 10:57 PM
What the hell are you even talking about? You've gone off the rails, chief.

Yes I've gone off the rails because you don't know what the insults you throw out truly mean. Like I said you are nothing but a hypocrite, get off the high horse.

Drez
03-19-2013, 11:00 PM
To wanna get rid of Nicks dude must be taken something,dude played last year with a lot of injuries,still gave it a go when he was able to although not 100% still suited up to try and helpYeah, I just had trouble understanding what you were trying to say (especially without a quoted post), but I agree wholeheartedly!

GoodbyeWilson
03-19-2013, 11:01 PM
Lol to wanna get rid of nick you must have a really short memory.. Dude had one of the best postseasons ever when we won it 2 years ago. Hes been great since he came into the league and is definitely top ten in the league. Hes a legit #1 same cannot be said for cruz

Roswell777
03-19-2013, 11:02 PM
If we cut Cruz and Nicks then we can sign Marco from Tropoja.

Drez
03-19-2013, 11:04 PM
Yes I've gone off the rails because you don't know what the insults you throw out truly mean. Like I said you are nothing but a hypocrite, get off the high horse.Being dumb is not being smart. Being dumb is not being mentally ******ed. The system of classifying people by IQ to terms like "idiot" and "moron" is an outmoded classification system that was never highly popular in the psychological world to begin with, mainly due to association with eugenics movements.

byron
03-19-2013, 11:08 PM
this is going well .....

G-Men Surg.
03-19-2013, 11:09 PM
Its incredible this thread still going.

AllHailEli
03-19-2013, 11:10 PM

That was a very slick move, Eagles fan! We should cut JPP while we are at it. LOL!

ShakeandBake
03-19-2013, 11:17 PM
Being dumb is not being smart. Being dumb is not being mentally ******ed. The system of classifying people by IQ to terms like "idiot" and "moron" is an outmoded classification system that was never highly popular in the psychological world to begin with, mainly due to association with eugenics movements.

They are all reference to not having the mental capacity for reasoning, like I said you don't know what you are talking about and are a hypocrite. I find it funny that just because I said 47 chromosomes, you automatically assumed that I meant down's(which is understandable judging by your prior brilliant posts). What if I meant Kleinfelter syndrome? That would actually explain a lot.

Drez
03-19-2013, 11:20 PM
They are all reference to not having the mental capacity for reasoning, like I said you don't know what you are talking about and are a hypocrite. I find it funny that just because I said 47 chromosomes, you automatically assumed that I meant down's(which is understandable judging by your prior brilliant posts). What if I meant Kleinfelter syndrome? That would actually explain a lot.Someone found google.

ShakeandBake
03-19-2013, 11:22 PM
Someone found google.

Na someone took genetics, and you got schooled. XYY LOL

Drez
03-19-2013, 11:24 PM
Na someone took genetics, and you got schooled. XYY LOLI would imagine that someone that took genetics would know that Klinefelter's is XXY, not XYY.

ShakeandBake
03-19-2013, 11:28 PM
I would imagine that someone that took genetics would know that Klinefelter's is XXY, not XYY.

Did I say it was? It is aneuploidy for males. Are you not male?

Manstache

is that you AQIB?............

ShakeandBake
Drez here's a hint: these aren't the only genetic disorders in which one has 47 chromosomes, keep wikipediaing!

ThatNiCcA56
03-19-2013, 11:30 PM
Like I said earlier I don't really post much on these boards but I come on and read a lot of posts. I have to comment one more time. Cut Nicks hahahahahahahaahhaa

AllHailEli
03-19-2013, 11:32 PM
Drez here's a hint: these aren't the only genetic disorders in which one has 47 chromosomes, keep wikipediaing!

Aren't you guys out of topic? This is a hilarious post, please don't get this locked up. :)

DandyDon
03-19-2013, 11:49 PM

Just sayin.

Thats my line :(

JPP=BEASTMODE
03-20-2013, 08:18 AM
The guy has been nicked up (no pun intended) most of the time. We need to allieviate some cap space, and I want Cruz to stay, as well as allow us to have more choices at other positions. I really think keeping both players hurts us overall.You can't be serious. Are you a cowboys, redskins, or eagles fan?

Kruunch
03-20-2013, 08:21 AM
Because it's my favorite thread this year.

fansince69
03-20-2013, 08:38 AM
You can't be serious. Are you a cowboys, redskins, or eagles fan?It says hes a Maine fan...which probably means Patriots

B&RWarrior
03-20-2013, 09:04 AM
Did I say it was? It is aneuploidy for males. Are you not male?

Okay, here's where you have to admit that the original point of this thread is meaningless to you and you just want to be right.

bigal1giant
03-20-2013, 10:46 AM
Keep Cruz without Nicks. NAH!!! Cruz is the true #1 receiver and when healthy always draws the double coverage! Look what happened when Nicks went down last year and Cruz was #1. A rather pedestrian tenure as the #1 guy. True, he is a beast in the slot but that's because the #1 guy, Nicks, is always drawing double coverage and Cruz can most always get open as the slot receiver! No, if it were a perfect world we'd have a completely healthy Nicks, Cruz and Randle as our starting three with Hixon and Barden in reserve! Could be one of the best threesomes in the NFL this year!

Ruttiger711
03-20-2013, 10:50 AM
Aren't you guys out of topic? This is a hilarious post, please don't get this locked up. :)Seriously, they are ruining a perfectly horrible thread.