PDA

View Full Version : Cruz snubbed from Pro bowl

Vtgmenfan89
12-27-2011, 07:10 PM
Jennings got in with 949 yards....Cruz has been a human highlight reel all year, Jennings has Nelson Driver and Finley to draw coverage away and has the MVP throwing to him... come on!!!

smashndash715
12-27-2011, 07:12 PM
yea thats some bs

bELIeve_in_Giants
12-27-2011, 07:13 PM
He was named a 2nd alternative if that's any consolation. That might get him there if enough choose not to play.

barran21
12-27-2011, 07:13 PM
He has better numbers than Steve Smith....

BigBlue121
12-27-2011, 07:15 PM
its ok cuz Cruz wouldnt be able to go anyways. Too be busy prepping for the SB

fletch842
12-27-2011, 07:16 PM
was nice watchin' Michael Irvin and the other guy on NFL Network gush over him. He's had a heck-uva season, and should be proud.

TheEnigma
12-27-2011, 07:17 PM
This is good news for us actually. He said recently on an NFL Network interview that if he doesn't make the Pro Bowl, he will just have to play even harder.

gmen0820
12-27-2011, 07:18 PM
The Pro Bowl is a joke.

Vtgmenfan89
12-27-2011, 07:18 PM

I like your style. Honestly if we get in we ARE capable of making a solid push, we do play better when we play the good competition. At least there won't be any 7-9 teams in the playoffs this year otherwise we might have a skins or hawks-esque game!

If we do make it in and past the first round...the one team i REALLY hope we dont face is the Saints...I'd rather face packers anyday

titwio
12-27-2011, 07:27 PM
Cruz is a second alternate....He'll get in.

giantsfan420
12-27-2011, 08:20 PM
i think nfl network made a good point..."ur usually voted in the probowl a year too late"

cruz was an uknown, while i feel he shoulda been a lock, next year if cruz does anything close to this, he'll be in.

he's also an alternate, so who knows he still may be one.

guy has been incredible. human highlight reel good

horn27
12-27-2011, 08:30 PM

I like your style. Honestly if we get in we ARE capable of making a solid push, we do play better when we play the good competition. At least there won't be any 7-9 teams in the playoffs this year otherwise we might have a skins or hawks-esque game!

If we do make it in and past the first round...the one team i REALLY hope we dont face is the Saints...I'd rather face packers anyday+1

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-27-2011, 09:31 PM
^this! I am so perturbed by the probowl moving to the week before Superbowl just for this reason. However I am pleased to announce that the 2011 GIANTS are a shoe in for the SB this year. Cruz doesnt need this yet anyways since he is a basically first year guy with GREAT numbers and i want him to feel he has todo more than hehas this season!!!! But on the "down low"...... Cruz really rocks it on all aspects andhe will only get better!!! He deserved a probowl, didnt get it, now his head wont swell and we will be the receipient of the BS that the probowl votinghas to give. dont hate the player, hate the plays he makes against you.

giantsfan420
12-27-2011, 09:39 PM
^this! I am so perturbed by the probowl moving to the week before Superbowl just for this reason. However I am pleased to announce that the 2011 GIANTS are a shoe in for the SB this year. Cruz doesnt need this yet anyways since he is a basically first year guy with GREAT numbers and i want him to feel he has to*do more than he*has this season!!!! But on the "down low"...... Cruz really rocks it on all aspects and*he will only get better!!! He deserved a probowl, didnt get it, now his head wont swell and we will be the receipient of the BS that the probowl voting*has to give. dont hate the player, hate the plays he makes against you.
+1

loaded30
12-27-2011, 09:41 PM
Jennings got in with 949 yards....Cruz has been a human highlight reel all year, Jennings has Nelson Driver and Finley to draw coverage away and has the MVP throwing to him... come on!!!Whats funny is he didn't even play all year!

giantpride84
12-27-2011, 10:07 PM
did n e one read that article on nfl.com by lombardi about undesrving probowlers? he makes the case for cruz but before that he said eli got in but he would take romo or stafford over him.... i thought that was just stupid

C1010
12-27-2011, 11:36 PM
Snubbing Cruz is absolutely ridiculous and it once again shows why the probowl simply supports certain teams. Has GB played awesome, yes but I don't think BJ Raji or Jennings should have been in when there are clearly others who surpassed them statistically. Who knows maybe injuries or the fact that some will reject the invite will move some of those who deserve it up front. I am glad JPP and Eli got in though.

Rich4114
12-27-2011, 11:58 PM
So if Cruz is a second alternate, who is the first? Fitzgerald should not have been in there this year.

titwio
12-28-2011, 12:00 AM
So if Cruz is a second alternate, who is the first?* Fitzgerald should not have been in there this year.

Fitz is having a great season and doesn't even have a steady QB. I think he definitely deserves to be there.

Rudyy
12-28-2011, 12:01 AM
I wouldn't go that far and say Fitzy shouldn't have gone in, dude is a beast. However, I feel as if he should of gone in instead of Jennings.

I Bleed Blue 56
12-28-2011, 12:18 AM
I agree cruz got snubbed but webster really got screwed 6 int shutdown everyone he faced and got snubbed over who tillman and some noname from the niners.