PDA

View Full Version : About a month away from the draft now.....

flashnando
03-21-2013, 11:17 AM
I will keep bumping this thread every week......

What are your predictions for the draft? what do the Giants need after all these signings? Who do you think they will take first?

1. Bjoern Werner - DE
2.Terron Armstead - OT
3.Khaseem Greene - LB
4.Tyrann Mathieu - CB
5.Cornelius Washington - DE
6. Kenny Stills - WR
7.Zac Stacey - RB

I'm not good at all when it comes to judging talent but im just going with what I think would be best for the Giants this year.

your thoughts?

StraightCruzinn
03-21-2013, 01:53 PM
First off, go noles!

I doubt Tyrann will be there in the 4th

and

Kenny Stills is a beast!

Toadofsteel
03-21-2013, 02:16 PM
My sig has my latest draft thoughts...

I Bleed Blue 56
03-21-2013, 03:03 PM
First off, go noles!

I doubt Tyrann will be there in the 4th

and

Kenny Stills is a beast! I bet a team reaches for him in the second the HONEY BADGER lol.

tonyt830
03-21-2013, 03:07 PM
I will keep bumping this thread every week......

What are your predictions for the draft? what do the Giants need after all these signings? Who do you think they will take first?

1. Bjoern Werner - DE
2.Terron Armstead - OT
3.Khaseem Greene - LB
4.Tyrann Mathieu - CB
5.Cornelius Washington - DE
6. Kenny Stills - WR
7.Zac Stacey - RB

I'm not good at all when it comes to judging talent but im just going with what I think would be best for the Giants this year.

your thoughts?I like your Rds 1, 2, 5 and 7. I don't think Greene will be their when we pick in the 3rd, but who knows. Not a big fan of Mathieu. I would like to see a CB drafted. I would be for Slay in the 2nd or maybe 3rd rd if he was there, and I also like that Gratz kid from UConn in the 4th if he was there. If they went CB in the 1st rd, Trufant or Rhodes would be my favs, but Rhodes could be gone by 19.

My first and only mock, I had Zac Stacy in the 7th rd. He is a solid RB, and I think he could compete for the 4th RB spot. I watched him play a lot living in SEC country. Not blazing speed, but quick enough, decent hands and pretty good blocker.

ALLnygIN
03-21-2013, 03:57 PM
Even if we reached late in the 2nd for tryann I dont think i'd be that pissed about the pick, dispite it being a huge risk at reaching for him there. We still need a solid CB and he clearly has the potential.

flashnando
03-21-2013, 03:59 PM
I just can't wait for the draft! Feel like a kid waiting for xmas to see what presents we get lol

B&RWarrior
03-21-2013, 04:00 PM
wrong forum

Cloud57
03-21-2013, 04:02 PM
Some of the mocks have the Bears taking Ogletree now that Urlacher has left.

Cloud57
03-21-2013, 04:02 PM
wrong forumbut no one reads the other forums lol