PDA

View Full Version : Chris Snee Feels "Great" After Surgery

RoanokeFan
03-21-2013, 03:58 PM
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2013/03/giants_chris_snee_feels_great.html

Excerpt: "Chris Snee's painful hip injuries flared and bothered him through the 2012 season, but it wasn't until December when he realized he had no choice but to go under the knife. Now, about a month after surgery to fix his partially torn hip labrum and remove bone spurs, the 31-year-old veteran feels renewed.

"I feel great," Snee said today at a Boost Mobile "Shrink Hunger" event to benefit City Hunger's initiatives to feed hungry kids and their families. "I feel really good. Iím only a month out of surgery, but I havenít had this motion in my hips in probably five years."

Snee will be present for the start of the Giants' offseason program April 15, but his plan is to be limited through organized team activities and mini-camp, and be full-go for the start of training camp.

"The way I feel now, I donít see any reason why I shouldnít be," said Snee, who was walking around without the aid of crutches." Read more...

darrin99
03-21-2013, 04:13 PM
Great news.

titwio
03-21-2013, 04:13 PM
I feel great that he feels great. Hopefully it leads to him.... playing great.

Morehead State
03-21-2013, 04:26 PM
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2013/03/giants_chris_snee_feels_great.html

Excerpt: "Chris Snee's painful hip injuries flared and bothered him through the 2012 season, but it wasn't until December when he realized he had no choice but to go under the knife. Now, about a month after surgery to fix his partially torn hip labrum and remove bone spurs, the 31-year-old veteran feels renewed.

"I feel great," Snee said today at a Boost Mobile "Shrink Hunger" event to benefit City Hunger's initiatives to feed hungry kids and their families. "I feel really good. Iím only a month out of surgery, but I havenít had this motion in my hips in probably five years."

Snee will be present for the start of the Giants' offseason program April 15, but his plan is to be limited through organized team activities and mini-camp, and be full-go for the start of training camp.

"The way I feel now, I donít see any reason why I shouldnít be," said Snee, who was walking around without the aid of crutches." Read more...

Its always great when so many Giants are "feeling great after surgery"
Of course its only because so many Giants are having surgery.

GiantRoc
03-21-2013, 04:48 PM
I feel great that he feels great. Hopefully it leads to him.... playing great.

Great words expressing a great thought. I am grateful.

G-Men Surg.
03-21-2013, 05:11 PM
Great to hear that, thanks RF. I hope he comes back stong and hope he works more out on his mean streak, I miss that about his game.

RoanokeFan
03-21-2013, 05:17 PM
Great words expressing a great thought. I am grateful.

Is this gratuitous? :rolleyes:

Drez
03-21-2013, 05:23 PM
Its always great when so many Giants are "feeling great after surgery"
Of course its only because so many Giants are having surgery.It's common for many players to get minor procedures done in the offseason.

Morehead State
03-21-2013, 05:38 PM
It's common for many players to get minor procedures done in the offseason.
I think you understand my point here.

GiantRoc
03-21-2013, 06:03 PM
Is this gratuitous? :rolleyes:

You are right. I will stop. I wouldn't want these comments to get grating. :D

RoanokeFan
03-21-2013, 06:05 PM
You are right. I will stop. I wouldn't want these comments to get grating. :D

That's better