PDA

View Full Version : Last Mock of March for me

BigBlueBeatsU
03-31-2013, 07:49 AM
Please read why i chose the players it tells my insight

round 1-Bjoern Werner-Defensive End
quickness,strength,good off the edge pressure,hes a steal if he falls

round 2.Khaseem Greene-Outside Linebacker
Rare athleticism,good tackler,always around ball,we would draft him for the outside and then nico johnson would fight for the inside linebacker job

round 3-Brian Winters-Offensive gaurd
giants have shown interest,their coaches were at his pro day and hes a tough inside player

round 4-Nico Johnson-Inside linebacker
very good at run stopping and can drop into coverage,he has a chance to start this year or next

round 5-Tharold Simon-Cornerback
I LOVE this pick we need a larger type cornerback and we get a 6'2 talented player who was in the sec and played with patrick peterson and tyrann mathieu

round 6-Marquess Wilson-Wide Receiver
My sleeper of the draft 6'3 194 ,runs a 4.45 decptive speed good body control

round 7-Quanterrus Smith-Outside linebacker/defensive end
If i remember correctly he led the league in sacks before he got injured he could be a steal

round 7-Knile Davis-runningback
I think he has a lot more potential than zac stacy or maysonet simply because he has such great size and speed and he showed good things in 2011

miked1958
03-31-2013, 09:33 AM
Not bad.. Only one OLine player in that draft though. Don't think we need a RB. I think in late rounds if Denard Robinson or The Honey Badger are still there take one of them

GOBLUE24
03-31-2013, 09:50 AM
I like this draft alot. Agree with Denard Robinson too

BlueSabbath
04-01-2013, 09:57 AM
I don't see Knile Davis being there in the 7th (I've been mocking 6th but thinking he could be gone in the 5th). I REALLY want this guy. Knile Davis isn't a project like Robinson and we wouldn't need Robinson in this draft after already grabbing M Wilson.

Honey Badger won't be there near that round. He's being mocked now as a 3rd or 4th rounder.

And just to put this out there because I've been seeing it posted.... I couldn't disagree more with people saying we don't need a RB. We most certainly do. We aren't interviewing Hightower for the fun of it. I will definitely be keeping my eye on Davis. He's one of my favorites in this draft in regards to his value.