PDA

View Full Version : Message to the HC

bearbryant
12-28-2011, 11:37 AM
You're always talking about putting your team in the best position to win the game. Well, if thats really the truth then you'll put the O line in as follows: Diehl, Petrus, Boothe, Snee and Mac.

I watched the tape of the jets game and if you want the best opportunity to win... play Petrus not baas. He could single handedly keep us out of the playoffs. I watched him get thrown around like a rag doll. Thats why the running game improved with baas out of the line up.

Firenugget
12-28-2011, 11:45 AM
You're always talking about putting your team in the best position to win the game. Well, if thats really the truth then you'll put the O line in as follows: Diehl, Petrus, Boothe, Snee and Mac.

I watched the tape of the jets game and if you want the best opportunity to win... play Petrus not baas. He could single handedly keep us out of the playoffs. I watched him get thrown around like a rag doll. Thats why the running game improved with baas out of the line up.

You obviously didn't see Petrus getting tossed on passing downs...We also averaged 4.2 yds a carry with Baas/Boothe. I'm pretty sure that they know better than any of us who their better Olinemen are.