PDA

View Full Version : The best Mock this thread has ever witnessed!

BlessedinBlue22
04-09-2013, 01:26 AM
I also include in the draft Alternate Selections..lol

In the First Round the NY Football Giants select...
Xavier Rhodes FSU Alt Selection: Alec Ogletree

2nd Round

Kawaan Short DT Purdue............ Alt Selection: khaseem Greene

3rd Round

Tyrann Mattheu Honeybadger

4th Round

Devin Taylor DE SC

5th Round

Still love my boy Dion Sims! TE MSU

6th Round

Mark Harrison WR Rutgers..Excellent Size Strong WR.better than Barden

7th Round

Stansly Mopanga Alt Selection: Quanterus Smith

7th Comp

Jawan Jamison RB Rutgers

Kruunch
04-09-2013, 08:55 AM
I really like Rhodes but he is gone in the first by the time we pick (hate Alex Ogletree in the first as well).

I highly doubt we go DT early considering our DT signings in Free Agency.

No way the Giants select Tyrann Mathieu in the third. I saw an interview of this guy ... he's a total meathead and the Giants really like their 6' CBs.

I don't think the Giants wait until the 4th for their DE.

Dion Sims I like ... my favorite realistic pick of this mock.

Your title fails.

penguinfarmer
04-09-2013, 08:59 AM
Seeing that threads are individual posts on a messageboard, this is the ONLY mock this thread has ever witnessed.

Carter.525
04-09-2013, 09:37 AM
goat mock.. baah baah

TAILGATIN'
04-09-2013, 06:04 PM
I really like rounds 1 thru 5 but u gotta fit some oline in somewhere. Maybe push DE down, and throw in oline between round 2 and 4. I like Short but we can prob fill a better position there. I'm not sold on our cb's for a second besides prince n hopefully hosely so I want to fill that and LBer quickly too. Don't trust Webster n Ross anymore

Sovereign
04-09-2013, 06:08 PM
I really like Rhodes but he is gone in the first by the time we pick (hate Alex Ogletree in the first as well).

Agree. Hope it happens though.

I highly doubt we go DT early considering our DT signings in Free Agency.

Jenkins and Patterson are old players. They are for 2013 only. Since it takes a year to develop anyways the right DT might get drafted. However I do agree that it seems a lot less likely that we go for one early.

No way the Giants select Tyrann Mathieu in the third. I saw an interview of this guy ... he's a total meathead and the Giants really like their 6' CBs.

Preach.

I don't think the Giants wait until the 4th for their DE.

Also agree but Taylor is worthy of a 2nd or 3rd round selection. A project yes but we can make do.