PDA

View Full Version : Hakeem Nicks issues

Bigbluereckingcrew
12-28-2011, 02:01 PM
He was on pace for a great season and didn't have nearly as many drops as he did since this hit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXXWdZPnN_c

I think this has really effected him, he is always looking where to go/who is coming before he catches the ball these days, hope I am wrong...BTW is really pissed me off that Isa Abdul-Quddus was celebrating the hit long after it was apparent that Nicks wasn't getting right up...classless.

Joe Morrison
12-28-2011, 02:07 PM
He was on pace for a great season and didn't have nearly as many drops as he did since this hit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXXWdZPnN_c I think this has really effected him, he is always looking where to go/who is coming before he catches the ball these days, hope I am wrong...BTW is really pissed me off that Isa Abdul-Quddus was celebrating the hit long after it was apparent that Nicks wasn't getting right up...classless.</P>

Its those gloves he's wearing, same result last year, they are hideous.</P>

MikeIsaGiant
12-28-2011, 02:08 PM
Yeah those gloves aint got no lovin for em balls.

burier
12-28-2011, 04:01 PM
dude since that hit he played brilliantly against Green bay and Dallas.

Lets not try to make something out of nothing

TheReal_LT
12-28-2011, 04:13 PM
I like Nicks but he seems to be made of glass...

Bigbluereckingcrew
12-28-2011, 04:19 PM
dude since that hit he played brilliantly against Green bay and Dallas.

Lets not try to make something out of nothing

Not the issue, Nicks is awesome receiver and a talented route runner but it's his inconsistency that is holding him back from being top tier...I just think he gets rattled going across the middle because of that hit. It like car accident, soon after you are jittery behind the wheel for a little while

EJ Blue
12-28-2011, 05:40 PM
He's sucked ever since I bought his name and number T-shirt, I sincerely apologize to all of you. I feel like should burn all my Giants merchandise to get rid of some curse I put on this team. Everytime I wear something Giants related, they lose or suck.

DemandedAce
12-28-2011, 05:43 PM
He's sucked ever since I bought his name and number T-shirt, I sincerely apologize to all of you. I feel like should burn all my Giants merchandise to get rid of some curse I put on this team. Everytime I wear something Giants related, they lose or suck.

My girlfriend got me his jersey two days before I went to the Skins game... enough said, I am the cause.

Firenugget
12-28-2011, 05:46 PM
<u>He's sucked ever since I bought his name and number T-shirt</u>, I sincerely apologize to all of you. I feel like should burn all my Giants merchandise to get rid of some curse I put on this team. Everytime I wear something Giants related, they lose or suck.

He's a main reason Cruz is having a monster year. Lets not discount that little fact.

fourth&forever
12-28-2011, 05:48 PM

buy a Romo jersey quick!

yadownwitjpp
12-28-2011, 05:50 PM
exactly and he had 2 touchdowns vs green bay and 163 yards vs dallas the guys had a bad stretch give him a break hes still over 1100 yards 71 catches and 6 tds

EJ Blue
12-28-2011, 05:52 PM

buy a Romo jersey quick!But if I buy a Romo jersey with the willing intent of making him suck, he'll likely throw for 2000 yards on Sunday. This is a curse, not a gift.[:(]