PDA

View Full Version : Dallas media is pissed about Eli over Romo for Probowl

Sundown
12-28-2011, 04:29 PM
Theyre going nutz down here and i love it!! A win on Sunday will put the fans on suicide watch!!

MattMeyerBud
12-28-2011, 04:30 PM
...which is highly confusing. I was under the impression that the only people who hate Romo more than us is his own fans

Sundown
12-28-2011, 04:35 PM
...which is highly confusing.* I was under the impression that the only people who hate Romo more than us is his own fans

Dallas fans are idiots. They hate on Romo but expect him to get credit from everyone else. These idiots think Stafford, Romo AND Alex Smith are better than Eli.

TheReal_LT
12-28-2011, 04:36 PM
Theyre going nutz down here and i love it!! A win on Sunday will put the fans on suicide watch!!

Boo Hoo

MikeIsaGiant
12-28-2011, 04:36 PM
Did Dallas freeze over or something? This isn't the Chokebowl, it's the Pro Bowl for crying out loud.

Firenugget
12-28-2011, 04:37 PM
What has Romo done? Ever?

DemandedAce
12-28-2011, 04:38 PM
Seven weeks ago they all wanted Romo benched lol now they are furious he didn't get it and by looking at their boards last night most of them actually think he is the third best player (not quarterback) in the league.

They make me chuckle

JJC7301
Geez, who has had the better career? If someone were starting an NFL franchise from scratch and could only pick from Eli and Romo as their QB, who would most people AND experts pick? I mean really. Romo's stats may be a little better overall this year, but Eli's got great stats himself and he's been carrying this team on his back with all of those come-from-behind-last-second wins.

FBomb
**** them! They all think Redneck America's Team is royalty and should be awarded EVERY title in the NFL just for wearing that star..

MikeIsaGiant
12-28-2011, 04:40 PM
**** them!* They all think Redneck America's Team is royalty and should be awarded EVERY title in the NFL just for wearing that star..

Romo chokes all the time, he fits in with the REDNECK community.

Bigbluereckingcrew
12-28-2011, 04:41 PM
...which is highly confusing.* I was under the impression that the only people who hate Romo more than us is his own fans

Dallas fans are idiots. They hate on Romo but expect him to get credit from everyone else. These idiots think Stafford, Romo AND Alex Smith are better than Eli.

Funny, Eli is the only one of those three w/a SB ring, ntm an SB MVP title

Seducer
12-28-2011, 04:46 PM
The debate is a good one and statistcally they've had pretty similar years but.....</P>

Romo has blown several games and Eli has led 6 4th quarter comeback victories this year.</P>

DemandedAce
12-28-2011, 04:48 PM
The debate is a good one and statistcally they've had pretty similar years but.....***</P>

Romo has blown several games and Eli has led 6 4th quarter comeback victories this year.</P>

Mishandled field goal snap also comes to mind xP haha

TheReal_LT
The debate is a good one and statistcally they've had pretty similar years but.....***</P>

Ditto

Razur

Boinked Jessica Simpson?? That's pretty impressive!

Sundown
12-28-2011, 04:50 PM
**** them!* They all think Redneck America's Team is royalty and should be awarded EVERY title in the NFL just for wearing that star..

It's freaking hilarious!! 103.3 espn radio. If you want a laugh listen to them. These dudes get worked up about it.

FBomb
12-28-2011, 04:58 PM
I heard them whining all day long on Sirius. They got shot down by every host. There are no bigger Homers in the NFL than Cowgirl fans!!

DragonSoul
12-28-2011, 05:12 PM
While Romo is similar to Eli in Numbers wise this year. There is a big difference if you look further in depth at the rest of the issue(s)...

Romo has cost Dallas a number of games.
Eli has won us a number of games.

Now consider this. Our loss of key players in the offseason (that many were propping up). Loss of key Olineman, and the injury bug we have had in the WR department.

Then consider the drops we have had (top in the league), the oline struggles nearly all season. Followed by a horrible run game, and a defense that could not fight its way out of a paper bag till last week.

Finally you can consider the teams we played vs who they played (2 games that were different), and also that they do play in a Dome for 8 games a year. So no weather will affect them.

I give Romo props for being tough. He is also not killing his team towards the end of the season as he has done in previous years, but he apparently decided to take care of it early on in the season instead.

ashleymarie
12-28-2011, 06:29 PM

He sits in the dirt and cries sometimes.

scf424
12-28-2011, 06:39 PM
The fact that anyone cares about the pro bowl is hilarious.

jomo
12-28-2011, 06:42 PM
He sits in the dirt and cries sometimes.You are being too hard on him. Tony Romo is a darn good fantasy football QB. Plenty of stats ina game where mistakes at the wrong time and lack of clutch performance doesn't really matter. [;)]

Ntegrase96
12-28-2011, 07:05 PM
While Romo is similar to Eli in Numbers wise this year. There is a big difference if you look further in depth at the rest of the issue(s)...

Now consider this. Our loss of key players in the offseason (that many were propping up). Loss of key Olineman, and the injury bug we have had in the WR department.

Then consider the drops we have had (top in the league), the oline struggles nearly all season. Followed by a horrible run game, and a defense that could not fight its way out of a paper bag till last week.

Finally you can consider the teams we played vs who they played (2 games that were different), and also that they do play in a Dome for 8 games a year. So no weather will affect them.

I give Romo props for being tough. He is also not killing his team towards the end of the season as he has done in previous years, but he apparently decided to take care of it early on in the season instead.

The numbers were close around mid season, but since week 10 Romo has stepped it up with 16 TDs to 2 ints.

Look I think Eli is a worthy pro bowler and I'm not upset about him getting the go over Romo for the pro bowl, but how much of a better year Eli is having is very, very debatable.

Romo's mistakes have cost the Cowboys 2 games. Yes. Well documented. Although those 2 games happened before our week 5 bye. I'm not saying I trust Romo or that he's atoned for it, but since those bad games Romo has 20 tds to 4 interceptions. He hasn't been nearly as bad as most think.

And I don't think Eli has been nearly as amazing as most people think. A lot of come from behind wins but he's been below average when the Giants are tied or have the lead. But he's also turned the ball over 20 times.

He leads Romo in only one category and it's yards-- and by a mile might I add (around 700 yards difference). TDs, completion percentage, lower turnovers belong to Romo and to this point both teams have the same record.

Ntegrase96
12-28-2011, 07:08 PM
...which is highly confusing. I was under the impression that the only people who hate Romo more than us is his own fans

Don't know about anyone saying Alex Smith is better than anyone... he's like the poor man's Eli Manning.

Stafford, on the other hand, is having a phenomenal year. He's got 10 more tds and 3 less ints than Eli to bring the lowly Lions into the playoffs in his first full year. Not too shabby.

I can see Dallas area citizens backing Stafford. He is a local.

TuckYou
12-28-2011, 07:09 PM
Dallas fans are idiots. They hate on Romo but expect him to get credit from everyone else. These idiots think Stafford, Romo AND Alex Smith are better than Eli.</P>

Stafford may be in the end. He looks damn good this year. </P>

GiantWarfare
12-28-2011, 07:17 PM
Eli deserves the nod over Romo, Staffiord, and Newton 100%

Wanna know why?

Because for the most part, he's singlehandedly CARRIED the Giants to an 8-6 record (along w/ JPP on defense)...not to forget mentioning Eli's 5 come-from-behind wins and also being the top-rated 4th qtr passer in the NFL

Wanna give it to Romo who singlehandedly lost a couple of games and a for a while had a top 5 defense and a stud RB in Murray to support him?

Wanna give it to Stafford who has friggin Megatron to throw jumpballs to 75% of the time?

Wanna give it to Newton whose team has won like what? 2 games? Or 3?

Giants have one of the worst rated defenses in the league due in part to having one of the biggest if not the biggest IR lists in the league....

Romo, Stafford, Newton can't say the same

Giants have the 32nd ranked run game

Romo, Stafford, Newton cant say the same

And the Giants have had an absolutely brutal 2nd half stretch of games not comparable at all to any other team...

Sure Eli's fallen off the last several weeks but considering the position we're in due to the right arm of Eli, and due to the circumstances surrounding this team...

He is a Pro Bowler

End of story...

VegasGmen
12-28-2011, 07:34 PM

Wanna know why?

Because for the most part, he's singlehandedly CARRIED the Giants to an 8-6 record (along w/ JPP on defense)...not to forget mentioning Eli's 5 come-from-behind wins and also being the top-rated 4th qtr passer in the NFL

Wanna give it to Romo who singlehandedly lost a couple of games and a for a while had a top 5 defense and a stud RB in Murray to support him?

Wanna give it to Stafford who has friggin Megatron to throw jumpballs to 75% of the time?

Giants have one of the worst rated defenses in the league due in part to having one of the biggest if not the biggest IR lists in the league....

And the Giants have had an absolutely brutal 2nd half stretch of games not comparable at all to any other team...

Sure Eli's fallen off the last several weeks but considering the position we're in due to the right arm of Eli, and due to the circumstances surrounding this team...

He is a Pro Bowler

End of story...
Totally agree! Good post

Ntegrase96
12-28-2011, 07:35 PM

Wanna know why?

No he hasn't had to deal with IR but the Cowboys offense has been pretty banged up, including the 8 week span where he had bad ribs. Austin has missed 6 games, Bryant 1, Murray didn't start until week 7 (placed on IR week 14) Robinson was signed week 3 and had to learn the system on the fly, Bill Nagy, Derrick Dockery, and now Montrae Holland have all been knocked off the o'line because of injury... you know the very questionable offensive line to begin with?

I commend Manning, but give Romo credit.

GiantWarfare
12-28-2011, 07:41 PM
_

GiantWarfare
12-28-2011, 07:41 PM

Wanna know why?

No he hasn't had to deal with IR but the Cowboys offense has been pretty banged up, including the 8 week span where he had bad ribs. Austin has missed 6 games, Bryant 1, Murray didn't start until week 7 (placed on IR week 14) Robinson was signed week 3 and had to learn the system on the fly, Bill Nagy, Derrick Dockery, and now Montrae Holland have all been knocked off the o'line because of injury... you know the very questionable offensive line to begin with?

I commend Romo for playing as lights out as he has the whole month of November and at times carrying Dallas to victories or situations where they have a chance to win in spite of the increasingly falling defense.

But like I said, for a time during this season, you guys had a top 5 defense.

And sure you had guys banged up but we had our safety blanket TE in Boss leave, our safety blanket receiver Smith leave and yet Eli has managed to do very well w/ Ballard (Cruz is an exception, he's a gem).

And the Boys have had one of the most balanced rushing attacks in the league, you couldnt be more different than us, we're the last ranked rushing attack.

BurnerNYG
12-28-2011, 08:02 PM

Wanna know why?

He is a Pro Bowler

End of story...You need to use facts before you start debating. The Giants are 8-7... The Panthers are 6-9... 75% to Megatron? Where did you get that number from? Please step away from the keyboard sir.

DragonSoul
12-28-2011, 08:10 PM

The numbers were close around mid season, but since week 10 Romo has stepped it up with 16 TDs to 2 ints.

Look I think Eli is a worthy pro bowler and I'm not upset about him getting the go over Romo for the pro bowl, but how much of a better year Eli is having is very, very debatable.

Romo's mistakes have cost the Cowboys 2 games. Yes. Well documented. Although those 2 games happened before our week 5 bye. I'm not saying I trust Romo or that he's atoned for it, but since those bad games Romo has 20 tds to 4 interceptions. He hasn't been nearly as bad as most think.

And I don't think Eli has been nearly as amazing as most people think. A lot of come from behind wins but he's been below average when the Giants are tied or have the lead. But he's also turned the ball over 20 times.

He leads Romo in only one category and it's yards-- and by a mile might I add (around 700 yards difference). TDs, completion percentage, lower turnovers belong to Romo and to this point both teams have the same record.

Fair points overall. Think you are still overlooking some of the first points I made, based on the Oline not nearly being the same in the Pass or Run game, so the defense can key up on the pass.

Lets not forget the handful (I can probably think of 5 off the top of my head) of TD drops our wr core had. From Hixon, Mario, Nicks, and even Ballard had.

Eli seems to do better when he is in a 2-4 min drill, as it gives the defense less time to set up for the play, and it protects the Oline imho as well. So he gets a bit more time to get the play off. I think he is doing better then you are giving him credit for, but won't knock you for it.

The truth be told, we might have not won a single game without Eli, and we are giving up -23 points to date. Not sure if any team has a chances to be in the playoffs last game of the season with being Negative in Net yards.That speaks volumes.

While your defense might not be perfect, but at least it has shown up more then once this season.

Sundown
12-28-2011, 08:13 PM

Don't know about anyone saying Alex Smith is better than anyone... he's like the poor man's Eli Manning.

Stafford, on the other hand, is having a phenomenal year. He's got 10 more tds and 3 less ints than Eli to bring the lowly Lions into the playoffs in his first full year. Not too shabby.

I can see Dallas area citizens backing Stafford. He is a local.

103.3 was talking about it on GAC, the whole Smith stupidity and for Stafford i can see the argument

DragonSoul
12-28-2011, 08:17 PM

Wanna know why?

You do not want to play single player missed games. The Giants own that one.

Nicks missed games, Mario did, Hixon gone, Took Barden a while to come back from last years IR. Lost a bunch of 2ndry guys where we picked up Tryon who was lost after only 3 games to a broken bone.

Lets not forget how many games Baas our so called starting center has missed, or better yet after losing our starting Center and RG Ohara and Rich from Injuries last year, we also now lost our starting LT in Beatty.

Did we mention missing tuck for how many games? Or Osi? How about picking up blackburn to be our starting MLB, 2 weeks ago, after more injuries and issues?

I can go on a whole lot more.

Ntegrase96
12-28-2011, 09:08 PM

Wanna know why?

You do not want to play single player missed games. The Giants own that one.

Nicks missed games, Mario did, Hixon gone, Took Barden a while to come back from last years IR. Lost a bunch of 2ndry guys where we picked up Tryon who was lost after only 3 games to a broken bone.

Lets not forget how many games Baas our so called starting center has missed, or better yet after losing our starting Center and RG Ohara and Rich from Injuries last year, we also now lost our starting LT in Beatty.

Did we mention missing tuck for how many games? Or Osi? How about picking up blackburn to be our starting MLB, 2 weeks ago, after more injuries and issues?

I can go on a whole lot more.

There's no question the Giants have had more injuries, but that's because of two things

1. The Dallas Defense has been pretty healthy since the week 5 bye.
and 2. Not a lot of Cowboys are on IR, but have missed time over the season.

Three lineman, Top 2 WRs out for quite a few games, Romo and the ribs for 8 weeks (he played but he wasn't 100 percent), Kitna is on IR, our FB (and one of the most valuable offensive pieces) missed 5 games, the <u>4</u> Running backs we started with before the season started are now all injured or gone (Tanner and Murray on IR, Jones hammy issues, Choice was cut). We've been relatively healthy at the TE position, but it's mostly because Witten is a tough sob-- he too hurt his ribs during the SF game and had to wear the Kevlar vest, it was just over shadowed by Romo's injury.

GiantWarfare
12-28-2011, 09:08 PM

Wanna know why?

He is a Pro Bowler

End of story...You need to use facts before you start debating. The Giants are 8-7... The Panthers are 6-9... 75% to Megatron? Where did you get that number from? Please step away from the keyboard sir.

lol...hyperbole my friend hyperbole.

Fact is, Panthers aint going anywhere

and Stafford has the best WR in football

As good as Cam has been this season, his team is below 500 and they're out of the playoffs

And although Stafford merits a ton of credit, I'd like to see how his numbers would be without a 6'5 4.3 40 physical freak who catches anything thrown his way

BurnerNYG
12-28-2011, 09:49 PM

Wanna know why?

He is a Pro Bowler

As good as Cam has been this season, his team is below 500 and they're out of the playoffs

And although Stafford merits a ton of credit, I'd like to see how his numbers would be without a 6'5 4.3 40 physical freak who catches anything thrown his wayThis is Stafford's 3rd year in the league. In his 1st year he played 10 games and threw for 2267 yds and 13 TD's. In his 2nd year he only played in 3 games and threw for 535 yds and 6 TD's. This is where it gets interesting... in his 3rd year which is the current one, he played in all the games thus far and threw for a wopping 4518 yds and 36 TD's.

This is Calvin Johnson's 6th year in the league so can you please tell me why Detroit hasn't made the playoffs until Stafford played a full season?

Why didn't all those other QB's in Detroit figure it out? Why didn't they just chuck it up to Megatron, in the meantime make sure all their other receivers are happy by spreading the ball around?

I'm sorry buddy but I'm not buying it... Stafford is a good QB, his team got 10 wins and he got snubbed.

GiantWarfare
12-28-2011, 10:03 PM

Wanna know why?

He is a Pro Bowler

And although Stafford merits a ton of credit, I'd like to see how his numbers would be without a 6'5 4.3 40 physical freak who catches anything thrown his wayThis is Stafford's 3rd year in the league. In his 1st year he played 10 games and threw for 2267 yds and 13 TD's. In his 2nd year he only played in 3 games and threw for 535 yds and 6 TD's. This is where it gets interesting... in his 3rd year which is the current one, he played in all the games thus far and threw for a wopping 4518 yds and 36 TD's.

This is Calvin Johnson's 6th year in the league so can you please tell me why Detroit hasn't made the playoffs until Stafford played a full season?

Why didn't all those other QB's in Detroit figure it out? Why didn't they just chuck it up to Megatron, in the meantime make sure all their other receivers are happy by spreading the ball around?

I'm sorry buddy but I'm not buying it... Stafford is a good QB, his team got 10 wins and he got snubbed.

Never said Stafford WASNT a good QB nor did I discredit his team.

Being that I'm a Giants fan, I really couldn't care less about Detroit's QB getting "snubbed" when plenty of our own guys have failed to get recognition in previous years.

And to add to that, fact is, its not like Stafford got snubbed in favor of a QB who clearly didnt deserve to be there like an Alex Smith or a Tim Tebow or something...

Its common knowledge to most ppl that if it wasnt for Eli's 4,500+ passing 26 TDs, and 6 4th qtr comebacks, we'd have maybe 2 wins this season.

When you couple that along w/ the fact that we had one of the toughest if not the toughest schedules in the league, a defense that cant stop anyone, and the last-ranked rushing attack then Eli has a strong argument for the Pro Bowl.

If Stafford got in over Eli, I would fully understand but he didn't, and the last thing I'm gonna do is complain for Stafford against my own guy because he happened to be left out of a very tight group this year.

NFC is full of deserving Pro Bowl QBs this year, just so happens there are only 3 spots.

BurnerNYG
12-28-2011, 10:07 PM

Wanna know why?

He is a Pro Bowler

Being that I'm a Giants fan, I really couldn't care less about Detroit's QB getting "snubbed" when plenty of our own guys have failed to get recognition in previous years.

And to add to that, fact is, its not like Stafford got snubbed in favor of a QB who clearly didnt deserve to be there like an Alex Smith or a Tim Tebow or something...

Its common knowledge to most ppl that if it wasnt for Eli's 4,500+ passing 26 TDs, and 6 4th qtr comebacks, we'd have maybe 2 wins this season.

When you couple that along w/ the fact that we had one of the toughest if not the toughest schedules in the league, a defense that cant stop anyone, and the last-ranked rushing attack then Eli has a strong argument for the Pro Bowl.

If Stafford got in over Eli, I would fully understand but he didn't, and the last thing I'm gonna do is complain for Stafford against my own guy because he happened to be left out of a very tight group this year.

NFC is full of deserving Pro Bowl QBs this year, just so happens there are only 3 spots.I'm not complaining either but I hate lies and bullcrap. If you're gonna discredit someone, back up your argument with FACTS!

GiantWarfare
12-28-2011, 10:18 PM

Wanna know why?

He is a Pro Bowler

NFC is full of deserving Pro Bowl QBs this year, just so happens there are only 3 spots.I'm not complaining either but I hate lies and bullcrap. If you're gonna discredit someone, back up your argument with FACTS!

Well my stance was me crediting Eli's Pro Bowl merit over the others more so than the other way around.

Had we been under 500, and/or Eli sucked, then anyone of the 3 left out would've been easy locks for that 3rd QB spot

BTW if you really thought I was using an actual statistic when I said "he has Megatron to throw to 75% of the time" then idk what to tell you man...

But yea sure, a couple deserving QBs being snubbed is a valid point but had it been the other way around and Eli wasn't picked, that point would've remained the same.

Harooni
12-28-2011, 10:53 PM
eli was hot when rom o was cold now romo is heating up while eli cooling down. eli was hot at the right time. and i think the probowl for eli is well deserved.

stormblue
12-28-2011, 10:58 PM
The fact that anyone cares about the pro bowl is hilarious.

+1 big ups

BurnerNYG
12-28-2011, 11:03 PM
eli was hot when rom o was cold now romo is heating up while eli cooling down.* eli was hot at the right time.* and i think the probowl for eli is well deserved.
In all honesty, I wish they didn't select Eli to the Pro Bowl so he can get pissed off and take us on a run. Here's to hoping he does anyway.

BurnerNYG
12-28-2011, 11:06 PM

Wanna know why?

He is a Pro Bowler

Well my stance was me crediting Eli's Pro Bowl merit over the others more so than the other way around.

Had we been under 500, and/or Eli sucked, then anyone of the 3 left out would've been easy locks for that 3rd QB spot

BTW if you really thought I was using an actual statistic when I said "he has Megatron to throw to 75% of the time" then idk what to tell you man...

But yea sure, a couple deserving QBs being snubbed is a valid point but had it been the other way around and Eli wasn't picked, that point would've remained the same.I hear ya bruh, don't be dissing my boy Cam and we'll be alright... lol. 2 or 3 wins... you and the guy who agreed with you got me heated. Hahaha

tt24
12-28-2011, 11:14 PM
good

JJC7301
12-28-2011, 11:19 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that Eli did not have enough votes from the voting fans. What put him in was the votes / opinions of the coaches and players? Which means that he was chosen by his peers -- the ones that I have to play against him and Romo.

I always thought that Romo was a good QB and his stats this year are better than Eli's (even though Eli's are very good as well), but if I were an opponent this year I would rather face Romo than Eli and his comeback ability.

NWKEffectElement
12-28-2011, 11:58 PM
The media is pissed in general.

EJ Blue
12-29-2011, 12:26 AM
eli was hot when rom o was cold now romo is heating up while eli cooling down. eli was hot at the right time. and i think the probowl for eli is well deserved.
In all honesty, I wish they didn't select Eli to the Pro Bowl so he can get pissed off and take us on a run. Here's to hoping he does anyway.What gives you any indication that Eli would get pissed off for not making the Pro bowl.

GiantWarfare
12-29-2011, 12:56 AM

Wanna know why?

He is a Pro Bowler

But yea sure, a couple deserving QBs being snubbed is a valid point but had it been the other way around and Eli wasn't picked, that point would've remained the same.I hear ya bruh, don't be dissing my boy Cam and we'll be alright... lol. 2 or 3 wins... you and the guy who agreed with you got me heated. Hahaha

lol yea I exaggerated to say the least....Cam is a beast though...he is the future...

BurnerNYG
12-29-2011, 02:01 AM
eli was hot when rom o was cold now romo is heating up while eli cooling down.* eli was hot at the right time.* and i think the probowl for eli is well deserved.
In all honesty, I wish they didn't select Eli to the Pro Bowl so he can get pissed off and take us on a run. Here's to hoping he does anyway.What gives you any indication that Eli would get pissed off for not making the Pro bowl.
What gives you any indication that he won't? I would get pissed off if some rookie or some guy named Stafford beat me out after I played my friggin heart out all year.

giantsfan420
12-29-2011, 02:13 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that Eli did not have enough votes from the voting fans. What put him in was the votes / opinions of the coaches and players? Which means that he was chosen by his peers -- the ones that I have to play against him and Romo.

I always thought that Romo was a good QB and his stats this year are better than Eli's (even though Eli's are very good as well), but if I were an opponent this year I would rather face Romo than Eli and his comeback ability.

that is 100% correct. eli trailed rodgers, brees, romo, stafford AND newton significantly in fan votes.

he made it in based on player/coaching votes and thats a testament to the respect eli's earned this year through his amazing play and carrying the team to a bunch of victories.

opposing players and coaches imo have a better understanding of how much elis had to do bc of a putrid defense, ol, and run game. they recognized that a whole lot more than the typical fan who votes for there teams players.

gmen0820
12-29-2011, 02:30 AM
It's not everyday Romo loses a popularity contest. I can see why Dallas fans are surprised.

burier
12-29-2011, 01:22 PM
Romo was banned from the probowl for fabricating a lung injury.

That simple.

You can't get into the conversation with the Great Eli Manning when your own owner has to invent injuries to try prop you up like you're some war time hero.

We're talking about QBs in two different worlds.

Romo is in the conversation with Stafford, Rivers, Flacco, Freeman etc.