PDA

View Full Version : HEY MODS, WHY WAS I BANNED?

GPinPITT
04-26-2009, 07:36 AM
My original sn was GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT.</P>

This is ridiculous. I did not do anything wrong yesterday. All I did was post a link from ESPN on how the Eagles and Ravens were looking to trade for Boldin duringthe draftand I followed that by saying that is who should we be going after. </P>

I was warned in the past about mouthing off with Eagles fans and rightfully so, I got carried away and apologized, but to get banned for yesterday is pathetic. Whichever mod did that must have no life or be on a power trip.</P>

I did not want to make this account name, but I could not find out how to contact mods to question this. </P>

GPinPITT
04-26-2009, 08:59 AM
BUMP....

nosebleed4
04-26-2009, 09:01 AM
You must have said something bad about Manning or Nicks........

bansaw
04-26-2009, 09:04 AM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/g600g641767.gif

GPinPITT
04-26-2009, 09:05 AM
You must have said something bad about Manning or Nicks........</P>

</P>

Nope. I was banned BEFORE the draft. I specifically said we are "in deep trouble if we go for Boldin and the EAgles get Boldin" and I said it was like comparing a lexus to a pinto, or something to that extent. I honestly did not say anything abusive or inapropriate.</P>

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
04-26-2009, 09:07 AM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/g600g641767.gifLMFAO, post the .gif of him after when he explodes.

jints10
04-26-2009, 09:11 AM
My original sn was GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT.</p>

This is ridiculous. I did not do anything wrong yesterday. All I did was post a link from ESPN on how the Eagles and Ravens were looking to trade for Boldin duringthe draftand I followed that by saying that is who should we be going after. </p>

I was warned in the past about mouthing off with Eagles fans and rightfully so, I got carried away and apologized, but to get banned for yesterday is pathetic. Whichever mod did that must have no life or be on a power trip.</p>

I did not want to make this account name, but I could not find out how to contact mods to question this. </p>
Just curious did you post a link or did you post the article itself cuz I believe that posting the article is a no no. Copy write infringements or something like that.

Jint Fan 73
04-26-2009, 09:23 AM
You must have said something bad about Manning or Nicks........</p>

</p>

Nope. I was banned BEFORE the draft. I specifically said we are "in deep trouble if we go for Boldin and the EAgles get Boldin" and I said it was like comparing a lexus to a pinto, or something to that extent. I honestly did not say anything abusive or inapropriate.</p>

Maybe the mods all drive pintos.....

eli#10nyg
04-26-2009, 09:25 AM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/g600g641767.gif</P>

nice! big trouble in little china, classic flick. how do you put the videos andpictures on your posts?</P>

GPinPITT
04-26-2009, 09:54 AM

This is ridiculous. I did not do anything wrong yesterday. All I did was post a link from ESPN on how the Eagles and Ravens were looking to trade for Boldin duringthe draftand I followed that by saying that is who should we be going after. </P>

I was warned in the past about mouthing off with Eagles fans and rightfully so, I got carried away and apologized, but to get banned for yesterday is pathetic. Whichever mod did that must have no life or be on a power trip.</P>

I did not want to make this account name, but I could not find out how to contact mods to question this. </P>

Just curious did you post a link or did you post the article itself cuz I believe that posting the article is a no no. Copy write infringements or something like that.
</P>

</P>

I posted a link like I normally do. It is BS man. Like I said, the last time I did anything bad was when I had a war of words with Eagles fans during the playoffs. I have been low key since. </P>

GPinPITT
04-26-2009, 10:40 AM
im still waiting for answers.....

bELIeve_in_Giants
04-26-2009, 10:45 AM
Maybe because there's a sticky on top of the boards asking for no more Boldin and Edwards threads? Though, I thought they'd just delete in that case, not ban.

Jiffy Jeff
04-26-2009, 10:55 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

That's what I was thinking too.</P>

Mod_N
04-26-2009, 11:03 AM
You were banned for going around the profanity filter. Making a new name is also a bannable offense which can get you kicked off the boards for good. The ban will be over in 3 days so I suggest you just wait it out.