PDA

View Full Version : The Battle of New York!

jjj45
12-28-2011, 07:43 PM
Thought we'd all enjoy this one more time before the big showdown Sunday

Scroll down and click on the video called Christmas clash

http://www.nfl.com/features/the-season-2011/episode-17?module=HP11_content_stream

Razur
12-28-2011, 07:56 PM
Thanks, but that was last weeks news....we got dallas to face...then there is time to maybe reflect.

Roosevelt
12-28-2011, 08:20 PM
That win was very sweet but it will mean little if we fall short this Sunday night.

But even still it's nice knowing we won the first game ever in the New Giants Stadium over them and we beat them in our first regular season clash.

The New York Football Giants
Fat-boy's Big Brother

Big Blue 418
12-28-2011, 08:36 PM
Well there are nearly as many Cowboys fans in Ny sadly as there are Jet and Giants fans , we need to shut them up. I expect 25,000 Cowboys fans at Met life stadium . We can't let them take over our house

gmen46
12-28-2011, 08:41 PM
That win was very sweet but it will mean little if we fall short this Sunday night.

But even still it's nice knowing we won the first game ever in the New Giants Stadium over them and we beat them in our first regular season clash.

Fat-boy's Big Brother

Either way, this week it's--again--"Time to shut up, Fat Boy"

Should be our rallying cry for the year.

NYfanatic
12-28-2011, 09:17 PM
I think its funny all of them low life Fireman Ed and Carton crying after the game .

gmen46
12-28-2011, 09:26 PM
I think its funny all of them low life Fireman Ed and Carton crying after the game .

Love your sig.

"The least interesting man in the world"

jjj45
12-28-2011, 09:28 PM

Fat-boy's Big Brother
Agree, this sunday is waaay more important. But I thought this video was very well made and captured the moment well.

Lets get it done at Giants Stadium!

Roosevelt
12-28-2011, 09:40 PM

Fat-boy's Big Brother

Either way, this week it's--again--"Time to shut up, Fat Boy"

Should be our rallying cry for the year.

lol. I forgot about that long-haired fat piece of Buddy crap.

I'm sorry. No offense to you long-haired guys. [;)]

Roosevelt
12-28-2011, 09:42 PM

Fat-boy's Big Brother
Agree, this sunday is waaay more important. But I thought this video was very well made and captured the moment well.

Lets get it done at Giants Stadium!

Agreed!

We are allowed to savor every victory. It's the players that get paid the big bucks that need to put it behind them!

Roosevelt
12-28-2011, 09:43 PM

Love your sig.

"The least interesting man in the world"

+1

FBomb
12-28-2011, 09:56 PM
That WAS fun to watch. Thanks.</P>

Why is the fake fireman so mad?</P>

stormblue
12-28-2011, 10:32 PM
nice find ...thanx

JJC7301
12-28-2011, 10:41 PM
Thought we'd all enjoy this one more time before the big showdown Sunday

Scroll down and click on the video called Christmas clash

http://www.nfl.com/features/the-season-2011/episode-17?module=HP11_content_stream

Thanks for the link. I can watch good times / news over and over again. Hopefully we'll have more good times after this weekend.

FBomb
12-28-2011, 10:48 PM

Fat-boy's Big Brother
Either way, this week it's--again--"Time to shut up, Fat Boy" Should be our rallying cry for the year.

lol. I forgot about that long-haired fat piece of Buddy crap.

I'm sorry. No offense to you long-haired guys. [;)]
</P>

lol....hair?...Oh, yeah I remenber hair!! It's been a long long time since the longest hair on my body wasn't on my sack.[:)]</P>

jjj45
12-28-2011, 11:28 PM
That WAS fun to watch. Thanks.</p>

Why is the fake fireman so mad?</p>http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-21.gif

I loved his face at the end.

jjj45
12-28-2011, 11:31 PM
nice find ...thanx http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-21.gif

heres a chemically enhanced beer.[b] lol

gmen46
12-29-2011, 06:23 AM

Fat-boy's Big Brother
Either way, this week it's--again--"Time to shut up, Fat Boy" Should be our rallying cry for the year.

lol.* I forgot about that long-haired fat piece of Buddy crap.

I'm sorry.* No offense to you long-haired guys.* [;)]
</P>

lol....hair?...Oh, yeah I remenber hair!!* It's been a long long time since the longest hair on my body wasn't on my sack.[:)]</P>

THAT's more information than needed. Yikes