PDA

View Full Version : The Jerry Reese is watching this MOCK

BlessedinBlue22
04-23-2013, 06:05 PM
Reese, i trust your decisions, but here's some help

Round 1) DJ Hayden CB( can cover, react and play the run)..I'd be happy with Werner or Ogletree too.

2) Barett Jones 0G/C can play anywhere on our line, under rated, behind Fluker and Warmack/ Khaseem Greene

3) Devin Taylor DE Love his athleticism similar to Ansah..JPP and Taylor would be awesome

4) Tyrann Mattheiu- Let's not forget about the honeybadger, think he slips because he's had a lot of failed drug tests, but his playmaking and potential for needs of PR/KR are too much to pass up

5) Dion Sims TE My man!

6) Steve Baureneheis Rutgers, I feel like he is a true MLB, and would do well filling for Dan Connor.

7) Tavarees King WR Georgia, Very similar to Mario Manningham, speedy had nice senior bowl with EJ manuel throwing to him

7) Quanterus Smith DE- I'm dreaming of him falling here, most likely Armonty Bryant. :o

Sovereign
04-23-2013, 10:21 PM
Great minus Mathieu.

BlessedinBlue22
04-23-2013, 11:57 PM
Great minus Mathieu.

Thanks, but still can't get enough honeybadger..i think alot of teams will regret passing on him

gabriel_1
04-24-2013, 02:24 AM
Yeah I believe the same, everything is great except for Mathieu. We are already getting a good corner in Hayden, and we already have nickel guys like Hosley. The only addition Mathieu would have with the Giants is special teams. Put a OT right there, maybe Oday Aboushi would make the mock a lot better.
I would also take Devin Taylor out of there. I love him but he fits better a 3-4. He plays too tall to play in our 4-3 scheme. If you take Devin Taylor out of there and put a LB like Khaseem Grenne or Jon Bostic would make the mock better in my opinion.

Kruunch
04-24-2013, 08:37 AM
I think Reese just swallowed his tongue after the most epic laughing fit ever.

giantscolombia
04-24-2013, 08:53 AM

hahaha dang... slayyyyyyeeeedddddd

BlessedinBlue22
04-24-2013, 10:57 AM

Yes, but I'll have the last laugh if he does draft mattheu and a couple other guys on my mock..:o

Kruunch
04-24-2013, 11:50 AM
Yes, but I'll have the last laugh if he does draft mattheu and a couple other guys on my mock..:o

Yes you will because the rest of us will be crying.

TCHOF
04-24-2013, 11:58 AM
I don't see how anyone that is even remotely familiar with this organization could think that we would draft Mattheiu (although by making this statement I have probably just insured that we will draft him).

BlessedinBlue22
04-24-2013, 12:08 PM
I don't see how anyone that is even remotely familiar with this organization could think that we would draft Mattheiu (although by making this statement I have probably just insured that we will draft him).

Yup. if enough people agree to it, it very well could become a self-fullfilling prophecy. Like Kevin Kostner said if you build it, they will come..If u say it and believe it enough times, it can happen lol Thanks

BlessedinBlue22
04-24-2013, 12:09 PM
Yup. if enough people agree to it, it very well could become a self-fullfilling prophecy. Like Kevin Kostner said if you build it, they will come..If u say it and believe it enough times, it can happen lol Thanks for empowering it

Kruunch
04-24-2013, 01:16 PM
Yup. if enough people agree to it, it very well could become a self-fullfilling prophecy. Like Kevin Kostner said if you build it, they will come..If u say it and believe it enough times, it can happen lol Thanks for empowering it

So in this case it's "if you fail it enough times, he will come ... "?

BlessedinBlue22
04-24-2013, 01:20 PM
So in this case it's "if you fail it enough times, he will come ... "?

more like when u hit rockbottom the only way back is up

ELI_HOF_NYG
04-24-2013, 09:31 PM
Great minus Mathieu.

let it go already,,if we could grab mathieu in the 4th that would be fanastic.