PDA

View Full Version : Dallas or Philly?

GrouchyGus
12-29-2011, 04:02 AM
Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?

MattMeyerBud
12-29-2011, 09:46 AM
hate Eagles and their fans...

Some of the most ig'nant fans in the world. I went to college in south Jersey and I got a real taste of them

A half step below is the Cowboy fans of the world just because most of them from where I am (NJ) are front runners who just like the Cowboys because they are the Cowboys. This typically comes along with them not being intelligent football fans either. I mean there are alot of level headed cowboy fans, but percentage wise I can't

You already seem to be a good guy

jhamburg
12-29-2011, 10:46 AM

Some of the most ig'nant fans in the world.* I went to college in south Jersey and I got a real taste of them

A half step below is the Cowboy fans of the world just because most of them from where I am (NJ) are front runners who just like the Cowboys because they are the Cowboys.** This typically comes along with them not being intelligent football fans either. I mean there are alot of level headed cowboy fans, but percentage wise I can't

Agree with this for the most part. I hate the Eagles, I hate a lot of their players, and their fans are the absolute worst.

The only issues I have with the cowboys are that I hate Jerry Jones' face and there are a lot of cowboys fans in NY and they are almost all obnoxious frontrunners who grew up in the early 90s. I'm sure if I knew real Cowboys fans from Texas I'd probably have more respect.

Bread
12-29-2011, 11:18 AM
Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?We hate you too. Giants fans here love to slob your knobs so this should become another Bash Philly thread. Yay.

jhamburg
12-29-2011, 11:23 AM
Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?We hate you too. Giants fans here love to slob your knobs so this should become another Bash Philly thread. Yay.

Philly fans for the most part seem to enjoy their bad reputation. Why wouldn't you expect everyone to hate you?

Sarcasman
12-29-2011, 11:31 AM

No one is forcing you to stay.

And for what it's worth, I don't bash Philly because there's no reason to.

Win something - other than the "we overpay for mediocre QB Talent contest" and then maybe your team will be hatable.

As of now, there's not reason to hate too much on Philly.

Bread
12-29-2011, 11:41 AM

Philly fans for the most part seem to enjoy their bad reputation. Why wouldn't you expect everyone to hate you?Actually, most people hate Cowboys fans the most due to their bandwagoning, arrogance and general stupidity but you can continue to think other wise.

Roswell777
12-29-2011, 11:57 AM
Since you're asking...

I hate the Eagles and their QB for obvious reasons.

The Cowboys are hated due to a different dynamic. The whole America's Team myth, Jerry jones, the arrogant owner that Wellington Mara despised, Michael Irvin, and the fact that every freaking year the Cowboys get a Thanksgiving Day home game which I feel is a tremendous scheduling advantage.

Other than that, it's all good.

Happy holidays but I hope we blow you guys out.

NYfanatic
12-29-2011, 12:17 PM
Hate: Jets and eagles
Dont like but respect: Cowboys and patriots and Redskins

Ntegrase96
12-29-2011, 12:31 PM
Since you're asking...

I hate the Eagles and their QB for obvious reasons.

The Cowboys are hated due to a different dynamic. The whole America's Team myth, Jerry jones, the arrogant owner that Wellington Mara despised, Michael Irvin, and the fact that every freaking year the Cowboys get a Thanksgiving Day home game which I feel is a tremendous scheduling advantage.

Other than that, it's all good.

Happy holidays but I hope we blow you guys out.

The Thanksgiving games I think are done correctly, but I'm a bit biased of course.

It is a scheduling advantage for sure, but the Cowboys were one of the only teams willing to play on thanksgiving back in the late 60s and helped bring back the tradition. It's believed that a deal was made to reward this decision since at the time no one knew if it was going to be a flop or not. So Dallas and Detroit get home games, one team has to face an AFC opponent to satisfy the networks.

There's now a night game that the league can select any team they want to play so that different teams can enjoy the advantage every now and then.

Aiton70
12-29-2011, 12:31 PM
You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[:'(]

DownWitJPP
12-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Hate the Eagles more than anything

Ntegrase96
12-29-2011, 12:34 PM
You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

And yet here we are, both teams playing for the division while your team scratches its head wondering what went wrong.

PoloGroundsFan
12-29-2011, 12:42 PM
Since moving to eastern PA and having to listen to the Eagle BS on all newscasts I have really grown tohate the Eagles. The way the Eagle fans and the whole city carries on when the Eagles win, makes their defeats in championship games, the SBs they have been in and this season, let me know there is a G-d. </P>

In reality I really hate all other teams, but number one are the Eagles, followed closely by the Jets and then Dallas a somewhat distant 3rd. In fact all other teams are tied for 4th.</P>

MattMeyerBud
12-29-2011, 12:47 PM

believe we split this year. We hate you because you are nothing but regular season heroes. No rings for the philthy

MattMeyerBud
12-29-2011, 12:47 PM

And yet here we are, both teams playing for the division while your team scratches its head wondering what went wrong.

lol cue the - we needed time to gel or its only because vick got hurt excuse

Aiton70
12-29-2011, 12:52 PM

And yet, there youse both are, playing for it all, knowing that for just the difference of one loss during the season Philly would be in it and you would have NO chance against us. We straight up embarrassed your lousy team homie. Twice. We make your owner wet his bed in fear of us. Your seasons over Saturday skillet and the Giants will be parked after the first round as well.

[H]

Bread
12-29-2011, 12:53 PM

You guys are the same as Jets fans

MattMeyerBud
12-29-2011, 12:56 PM

lol how do u figure that

the funny part is that Jets fans actually get compared to Eagles fans alot because of how drunk and stupid they are collectively

MattMeyerBud
12-29-2011, 12:58 PM

And yet, there youse both are, playing for it all, knowing that for just the difference of one loss during the season Philly would be in it and you would have NO chance against us. We straight up embarrassed your lousy team homie. Twice. We make your owner wet his bed in fear of us. Your seasons over Saturday skillet and the Giants will be parked after the first round as well.

[H]

the difference of one loss? Okay and if the difference of one loss the other way for us and its a 2 game stretch and u look foolish.

And theres the agument of a broken fan grasping at straws.

Ntegrase96
12-29-2011, 12:59 PM

[H]

Yes my team is lousy. They let your team slither its way back into contention by icing their own kicker. Your team would have been done weeks ago if not for that. You get the bragging rights for having the best division record. Hope that fills the void in your empty trophy case.

Bread
12-29-2011, 01:00 PM

lol how do u figure that

the funny part is that Jets fans actually get compared to Eagles fans alot because of how drunk and stupid they are collectively
Same city, same stadium, same blabbering idiots.

Aiton70
12-29-2011, 01:16 PM

believe we split this year. We hate you because you are nothing but regular season heroes. No rings for the philthy

Yeah you beat us once in how many years? We just got tired of kicking your colons in...gets boring you know!

[:D]

SweetZombieJesus
12-29-2011, 01:20 PM
The Eagles are just plain despised by us -- oldest rivalry dating back to 1933, there's a LOT of bad blood throughout history and most of the Giants' bad moments come against the Eagles (Bedarnik knocking Frank Gifford out of football for a year, Miracle at the Meadowlands I &amp; II, Simms getting knocked out in the 1990 SB run, etc.). They are like a dirtier version of the Giants with similar smashmouth values.

As for the Cowboys, it's mostly the arrogance and the high percentage of shallow fans in the fanbase who couldn't name three offensive linemen that bug me. There's an arrogance that permeates the organization from Jerry Jones down that is the exact opposite of the values the Giants organization has had since Wellington Mara was a ballboy on the sidelines for the first game in 1925. Sure there are moments in the Giants-Cowboys rivalry (1993, 2007) but overall the two teams are not good at the same time and are not philosophically similar. When the Cowboys had their glory era under Tom Landry the Giants were in the worst funk in franchise history. All of us respect Tom Landry because he exuded what he learned as DC of the Giants during our golden era. Even though Landry's Cowboys were known for their flamboyant play Landry was always class and the way he was thrown under the bus by JJ is appalling.

jjj45
12-29-2011, 01:20 PM
Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?We hate you too. Giants fans here love to slob your knobs so this should become another Bash Philly thread. Yay.yeah they seems to be a lot of cowboy fan butt kissing going on around here. I mean yeah, most of them here arent trolls, but cmon man, they're giving themselves a bad name with all the normal posts.

RagTime Blue
12-29-2011, 01:23 PM
Yea, I hate the Eagles and their fans.

Cowboys I hate too, but their fans in general around here (NJ) just aren't very knowledgeable. Half of them don't know whether a football is pumped or stuffed. They just like wearing the cool colors with the stars on them.

The Cowboy fans who post here are pretty cool (albeit misdirected).

jjj45
12-29-2011, 01:23 PM

Yeah you beat us once in how many years? We just got tired of kicking your colons in...gets boring you know!

And you know whats funny?

We still own your ***.

SweetZombieJesus
12-29-2011, 01:29 PM

LOL we call the Jets the Eagles of the AFC. They have more in common with you than with us, if you really want to get into it... The bitterness, the stupidity, the drunkenness in the stands, the harassment outside the stadium, the fights, the importance of moral victories, the baseless trash talking, the "waiting for the other shoe to drop" mentality, the vomit green, the spelling-lesson chants, the crowing about conference championship appearances, crowning themselves champions in the summer and boasting about Super Bowls they haven't won yet, not winning anything in 40 and 50 years, loading up on overpriced but useless free agents, the fat coaches, the classlessness (both teams made former Giants Steve Smith and Plaxico Burress temporary team captains when they played the Giants), the inferiority complex...

If I didn't see the two teams play each other I might think they were the same people.

You're usually more rational and congenial than this, Bread... Taking the offseason hard?

Bread
12-29-2011, 01:41 PM

LOL we call the Jets the Eagles of the AFC.* They have more in common with you than with us, if you really want to get into it...* The bitterness, the stupidity, the importance of moral victories, the baseless trash talking, the "waiting for the other shoe to drop" mentality, the vomit green, the spelling-lesson chants, the crowing about conference championship appearances, loading up on overpriced but useless free agents, the fat coaches...

If I didn't see the two teams play each other I might think they were the same people.

You're usually more rational and congenial than this, Bread...* Taking the offseason hard?
A little. Misery loves company so I'll feel better and stop being a D when you or Dallas (probably Dallas) joins us on the couch.

SweetZombieJesus
12-29-2011, 01:49 PM
One difference, Bread, Jeff Lurie is a way better owner than Jets owner Woody Johnson (both names are euphamisms for penis, lol). The guy is an heir to Johnson and Johnson and is a self-entitled trust fund brat who loves agitating the Maras after they opened up their new stadium to share with him.

Sarcasman
12-29-2011, 09:21 PM

Work on your reading, genius.

I don't hate Philly because they've never actually won anything. Additionally, I don't see Philly owning either team currently since they are the only one of the three whose season is already over.

On the bright side, I do not figure you for typical Philly fan. My experience is that the Philly fans I know and who are friends of mine are a lot smarter.

Sarcasman
12-29-2011, 09:22 PM

Heh-heh.

allentown PA
12-29-2011, 09:27 PM

Some of the most ig'nant fans in the world.* I went to college in south Jersey and I got a real taste of them

A half step below is the Cowboy fans of the world just because most of them from where I am (NJ) are front runners who just like the Cowboys because they are the Cowboys.** This typically comes along with them not being intelligent football fans either. I mean there are alot of level headed cowboy fans, but percentage wise I can't

well put..I feel the same...great sig..lol

giantyankee1976
12-29-2011, 09:54 PM
respect the Boys, but hate 'em

no respect for the egals and hate 'em

Aiton70
12-29-2011, 09:55 PM

I don't hate Philly because they've never actually won anything. Additionally, I don't see Philly owning either team currently since they are the only one of the three whose season is already over.

On the bright side, I do not figure you for typical Philly fan. My experience is that the Philly fans I know and who are friends of mine are a lot smarter.

Actually, my post was to Gnats and Cowpie fans in general, not to you specifically Einstein. You calling someone dumb? I know two year old babies smarter than you bro.

[:#]

Aiton70
12-29-2011, 10:07 PM

We still own your ***.

Seeing that you're a Gnats fan and kinda slow on the uptake, I'll say it again and suggest you read it slower this time schooly. Maybe get the mailman or your social worker to help you with it if you get stuck on the big words

You beat us once in how many years?

And you think you own the Iggles?

You got it pal. Way to break our fists with your face!

Is everybody on this board as sharp as you?

[8-|]

jhamburg
12-30-2011, 12:49 AM

believe we split this year.* We hate you because you are nothing but regular season heroes. No rings for the philthy

We still own your ***.

Seeing that you're a Gnats fan and kinda slow on the uptake, I'll say it again and suggest you read it slower this time schooly. Maybe get the mailman* or your social worker to help you with it if you get stuck on the big words

[8-|]

LOL, you know your team is bad when the only thing you can talk smack about is regular season wins that didn't even happen this year

Cio7760
12-30-2011, 01:25 AM
Aiton....apparently you need a history lesson. Yea the Egurls have beaten the Giants a lot the last few years....that's only to make up ground for the decades of Giants teams stomping on Philly. In fact, I kinda like how Philly made it challenging the last decade...because God knows the previous 6 or 7 decades were one-sided in NY's favor.

Aiton70
12-30-2011, 09:09 AM
Aiton....apparently you need a history lesson. Yea the Egurls have beaten the Giants a lot the last few years....that's only to make up ground for the decades of Giants teams stomping on Philly. In fact, I kinda like how Philly made it challenging the last decade...because God knows the previous 6 or 7 decades were one-sided in NY's favor.

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories. Sad. This century, you know the one we live in, belongs to US!

[6]

giantyankee1976
12-30-2011, 09:51 AM

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories. Sad. This century, you know the one we live in, belongs to US!

[6]

LOL

um, Ok.

(you play for the eagles? I mean you said "us" and so...)

SweetZombieJesus
12-30-2011, 10:06 AM
Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories.

Wait, weren't you the one just bragging about the Giants only beating the Eagles once in how many years? This year we split, so which is it...

I bet you still talk about all those NFC Championship Games you went to, too...

Aiton70
12-30-2011, 10:08 AM

[6]

LOL

um, Ok.

(you play for the eagles? I mean you said "us" and so...)

Yeah I said US, whats it to ya? They are the Philadelphia Eagles. I live in Philly. They represent US in the NFL. Now being a Gnats fan, I can understand why you would want to distance yourself from your team, I would shoot myself in the face if that was my only option.

Aiton70
12-30-2011, 10:15 AM

Wait, weren't you the one just bragging about the Giants only beating the Eagles once in how many years? This year we split, so which is it...

Nope, I live in the here and now son. And the reality is, you know that the Eagles are better than your team any day of the week. You'd be lying to yourself if you think otherwise. We made you look silly in our last game and thats something that will continue into the future.

giantyankee1976
12-30-2011, 10:20 AM
... I said US, whats it to ya? They are the Philthydelphia Eagles. I slum in Philly. They represent US in the NFL. Now being a NY Football Giants fan,with all those SuperBowl victories and pre-merger NFL Championships I can understand why you would identify with a Classy and Honorable team like the NY Football Giants, I have to shoot myself in the face for rooting the Egirls , it's my only option.

fixed it for ya'

don't worry you don't owe me anything. [B]

Aiton70
12-30-2011, 10:50 AM
... I said US, whats it to ya? They are the Philthydelphia Eagles. I slum in Philly. They represent US in the NFL. Now being a NY Football Giants fan,with all those SuperBowl victories and pre-merger NFL Championships I can understand why you would identify with a Classy and Honorable team like the NY Football Giants, I have to shoot myself in the face for rooting the Egirls , it's my only option.

fixed it for ya'

I see what you did there! You took my original post and you changed the wording to make it humorous to you! How clever you are! Did you think of that all by yourself? You should print this out and have your mommy put it on the fridge for your family to see how clever her lil guy is!

If this is what passes for clever and funny in your rat infested city, I pity you more than ever.

[:(]

giantyankee1976
12-30-2011, 11:42 AM

fixed it for ya'

I see what you did there! You took my original post and you changed the wording to make it humorous to you! How clever you are! Did you think of that all by yourself? You should print this out and have your mommy put it on the fridge for your family to see how clever her lil guy is!

If this is what passes for clever and funny in your rat infested city, I pity you more than ever.

*yawn*

Sarcasman
12-31-2011, 02:21 PM

Actually, my post was to Gnats and Cowpie fans in general, not to you specifically Einstein. You calling someone dumb? I know two year old babies smarter than you bro.

[:#]

Good one!

Sarcasman
12-31-2011, 02:26 PM

[6]

Really?

Here is the big list of Eagle accomplishments this decade:

- almost won a really big game
- got tricked into paying countless millions to the new Kordell Stewart
- almost won another really big game

Um...I think that's about it.

You're right, the Eagles do rule!

Sarcasman
12-31-2011, 02:33 PM

Wait, weren't you the one just bragging about the Giants only beating the Eagles once in how many years?* This year we split, so which is it...

Nope, I live in the here and now son. And the reality is, you know that the Eagles are better than your team any day of the week. You'd be lying to yourself if you think otherwise. We made you look silly in our last game and thats something that will continue into the future.

Alright then.

The here and now is your season is done and your team is worse than both the Cowboys and GIants.

Nothing personal of course, these are just facts based on the here and now.

The good news is you have the 3rd best QB in the division but he's the highest paid, so that's w in for you.

The fact that he couldn't lead a ***** to bed with a fist full of hundreds isn't important. Focus on the positives, he's likely to have 5 or 6 good games next year too!

You are really making Giant and Cowboy fans look bad with all this winning of yours.

Aiton70
12-31-2011, 04:36 PM

[6]

Really?

Yes we have ruled the NFC East this last decade. Deal with it. Again, how many times have you beaten us in the last 6 years? How bout them Cowpies? The Foreskins? It eats you up inside doesn't it. And don't be too proud of your team son, they'll be joining our boys on the golf course soon enough.

[;)]

Aiton70
12-31-2011, 04:46 PM

Alright then.

The here and now is your season is done and your team is worse than both the Cowboys and GIants.

The good news is you have the 3rd best QB in the division but he's the highest paid, so that's w in for you.

The fact that he couldn't lead a ***** to bed with a fist full of hundreds isn't important. Focus on the positives, he's likely to have 5 or 6 good games next year too!

You are really making Giant and Cowboy fans look bad with all this winning of yours.

Really? My team is worse than the Gnats and the Cowpukes? Well then how come the loser of your game tonight places third in the NFC East due to division record, cause you know we aint gonna lose to the Foreskins? How is that better than us? No matter what happens the Iggles will take second place. And the winner of the Special Olympics game you two will play will only get straight up murdered in the first round of the playoffs. Now, just so you dont think that Im some blind assed homer, I realize that my team does not belong anywhere near the playoffs either. But worse than both of youse? My team wipes their stinky butts with youse and has done so for the last decade. And it kills you to know thats true. Enjoy your last game(s?) schooly, you'll be joining me in the off-season soon enough!

[:)]

jjj45
12-31-2011, 04:49 PM
Seeing that you're a Gnats fan and kinda slow on the uptake, I'll say it again and suggest you read it slower this time schooly. Maybe get the mailman or your social worker to help you with it if you get stuck on the big words

[8-|]

Questioning my intelligence? Isn't that an oxymoron for an Eagles fan?

But hey beating us is your Superbowl. Don't worry we're extremely flattered. Becaue hey, you wouldn't know what winning a real SB feels like right?

And yes we do own you. Overall wins vs. opponent is tipped in our favor. It must just burn you up inside, that and knowing that we have three Lombardis to go with it.

You may act tough, act like you don't care. but I know that deep down inside you languishing in misery knowing that I am right. The very core of you can't stand it. It eats away at your very being.

And knowing that is enough for me.

NYGinIN
12-31-2011, 04:54 PM

Philly is done. What are they playing for this week? You're reinforcing the so-called stereotype regarding Eagles fans.

Aiton70
12-31-2011, 05:58 PM

[8-|]

But hey beating us is your Superbowl. Don't worry we're extremely flattered. Becaue hey, you wouldn't know what winning a real SB feels like right?

And yes we do own you. Overall wins vs. opponent is tipped in our favor. It must just burn you up inside, that and knowing that we have three Lombardis to go with it.

You may act tough, act like you don't care. but I know that deep down inside you languishing in misery knowing that I am right. The very core of you can't stand it. It eats away at your very being.

Oh don't worry, Lombardi's are coming to us my friend. You lucked out in your last Superbowl and if you think you didn't then you really are a fool. But see, good teams like the Pats, Steelers, Eagles and Packers are consistently in the hunt, they don't have to rely on luck. Your team makes the playoffs what, every 5 or 6 years? Keep sniffing your trophies son, it's gonna be a while before ya get a fresh one to slobber over.

Aiton70
12-31-2011, 05:59 PM

Philly is done. What are they playing for this week? You're reinforcing the so-called stereotype regarding Eagles fans.

You'll be done soon enough too skillet, I'll keep your seat warm for yiz.

[;)]

jjj45
12-31-2011, 06:01 PM
You lucked out in your last Superbowl and if you think you didn't then you really are a fool.

You would sell your mother and first-born child just to "luck out" and win a Superbowl.

Aiton70
12-31-2011, 06:14 PM
You lucked out in your last Superbowl and if you think you didn't then you really are a fool.

You would sell your mother and first-born child just to "luck out" and win a Superbowl.

Maybe the first born...you cant beat my mama's cookin!

[;)]

jjj45
12-31-2011, 06:21 PM

[;)]
Im hungry. Sounds good. Ya mind if I visit. Without you there of course?

Aiton70
12-31-2011, 06:31 PM

[;)]

You'll have to wear my Garcia jersey, my moms a diehard fan, she will poop in your soup otherwise!

Sarcasman
12-31-2011, 07:06 PM

[6]

Really?

Yes we have ruled the NFC East this last decade. Deal with it. Again, how many times have you beaten us in the last 6 years? How bout them Cowpies? The Foreskins? It eats you up inside doesn't it. And don't be too proud of your team son, they'll be joining our boys on the golf course soon enough.

[;)]

Ruled the NFC East! What has that gotten you?

Oh that's right, a QB who pukes on himself in the biggest game of your franchise's history.

You have good reason to be so proud.

On the plus side you needn't worry about that for a while since your current QB Isn't even a QB. But at last he's chewing up cap space like a franchise QB...so you've got that going for you....which is nice.

Sarcasman
12-31-2011, 07:12 PM

Wait, weren't you the one just bragging about the Giants only beating the Eagles once in how many years?* This year we split, so which is it...

Alright then.

Really? My team is worse than the Gnats and the Cowpukes? Well then how come the loser of your game tonight places third in the NFC East due to division record, cause you know we aint gonna lose to the Foreskins? How is that better than us? No matter what happens the Iggles will take second place. And the winner of the Special Olympics game you two will play will only get straight up murdered in the first round of the playoffs. Now, just so you dont think that Im some blind assed homer,* I realize that my team does not belong anywhere near the playoffs either. But worse than both of youse? My team wipes their stinky butts with youse and has done so for the last decade. And it kills you to know thats true. Enjoy your last game(s?) schooly, you'll be joining me in the off-season soon enough!

Yes. Yes, your team is currently worse than both the GIants and the Cowboys.

Now sit down and I'll take you through it slowly because it can be a bit complicated.

Ready?

The Eagle's season ended last week. Neither of the other team's season is over yet. You still with me?

That means that both of those teams are better than yours this year.

Yes, yes I know you are currently stomping your feet making big boy proclamations like, "My team wipes their stinky butts with youse and has done so for the last decade. And it kills you to know thats true."

But that's not actually true in any kind of objective sense is it? No, it's not.

Is this sinking in yet? If not go ask your mom to come read the post and maybe she can assist you with the intricate concepts posted therein.

Meantime, go have some ice cream. It'll make you feel better.

bronxvgiant
12-31-2011, 07:14 PM
Eagles fans are just thugs,who hate on everybody esp. the Cowboys.I dont mind Cowboys fans from the Dallas area,the rest seem to be following the media hype.

bronxvgiant
12-31-2011, 07:17 PM
Three rings is an empty trophy case,well catch up to your 5 before you win 2 playoff games.

Sarcasman
12-31-2011, 07:19 PM
Seeing that you're a Gnats fan and kinda slow on the uptake, I'll say it again and suggest you read it slower this time schooly. Maybe get the mailman* or your social worker to help you with it if you get stuck on the big words

[8-|]

Oh don't worry, Lombardi's are coming to us my friend. You lucked out in your last Superbowl and if you think you didn't then you really are a fool. But see, good teams like the Pats, Steelers, Eagles and Packers are consistently in the hunt, they don't have to rely on luck. Your team makes the playoffs what, every 5 or 6 years? Keep sniffing your trophies son, it's gonna be a while before ya get a fresh one to slobber over.

It's interesting to me that you include the Eagles in with teams that have actually won something.

It's like a "Which one of these doesn't belong" game.

Steelers = SB win
Packers = SB win
Patriots = SB win

Eagles = ?

I guess I could have written: almost a SB WIn but instead...puke stained shoes.

But that would be mean.

Enjoy yet another off season with no championship memories! At least you're used to it by now.

Aiton70
12-31-2011, 07:36 PM

Alright then.

Really? My team is worse than the Gnats and the Cowpukes? Well then how come the loser of your game tonight places third in the NFC East due to division record, cause you know we aint gonna lose to the Foreskins? How is that better than us? No matter what happens the Iggles will take second place. And the winner of the Special Olympics game you two will play will only get straight up murdered in the first round of the playoffs. Now, just so you dont think that Im some blind assed homer, I realize that my team does not belong anywhere near the playoffs either. But worse than both of youse? My team wipes their stinky butts with youse and has done so for the last decade. And it kills you to know thats true. Enjoy your last game(s?) schooly, you'll be joining me in the off-season soon enough!

Now sit down and I'll take you through it slowly because it can be a bit complicated.

Ready?

The Eagle's season ended last week. Neither of the other team's season is over yet. You still with me?

Yes, yes I know you are currently stomping your feet making big boy proclamations like, "My team wipes their stinky butts with youse and has done so for the last decade. And it kills you to know thats true."

But that's not actually true in any kind of objective sense is it? No, it's not.

Is this sinking in yet? If not go ask your mom to come read the post and maybe she can assist you with the intricate concepts posted therein.

Let me try and explain it to you in simpler terms as it appears you have a slow leak or something...

The loser of your game will be THIRD in the division, Now, use your
fingers to count if you need to, THIRD place is right below SECOND place
which is where MY team will be no matter what happens. Now if YOU lose
the game, you will be in THIRD place in the division. Is that BETTER
than second? No it is not. Now if you win tomorrow, you STILL are not
better than us because we straight up EMBARRASSED your team and with OUR
BACK UP QB to boot! WE. EMBARRASSED. YOU. HUMILIATED. MADE YOU LOOK
SICK. MANHANDLED YOU. KICKED THE BONE OUTTA YER BUTTHOLES. To say otherwise makes you a moron, You also lost TWICE to the FORESKINS this year. The 5 and 10 FORESKINS
man! You have GOT to be the biggest homer I have ever run into! And,
mark my words, your Gnats are one and done IF they make the playoffs
son. IF.

You really have nothing to be happy about at all. If you didnt have such a slow leak you would realize this.

Aiton70
12-31-2011, 07:41 PM

[8-|]

It's interesting to me that you include the Eagles in with teams that have actually won something.

Steelers = SB win
Packers = SB win
Patriots = SB win

Eagles = ?

But that would be mean.

Enjoy yet another off season with no championship memories! At least you're used to it by now.

Those teams, like the Eagles go to the playoffs and championship games like clockwork. Your team sniffs the playoffs once every 5 or 6 years. They don't rely on luck like the Gnats do.

Bread
12-31-2011, 07:49 PM
Eagles fans are just thugs,who hate on everybody esp. the Cowboys.I dont mind Cowboys fans from the Dallas area,the rest seem to be following the media hype.We're goons.

jjj45
12-31-2011, 08:01 PM

[;)]

You'll have to wear my Garcia jersey, my moms a diehard fan, she will poop in your soup otherwise!

lol maybe I'll pass.

Sarcasman
12-31-2011, 09:19 PM

Alright then.

Really? My team is worse than the Gnats and the Cowpukes? Well then how come the loser of your game tonight places third in the NFC East due to division record, cause you know we aint gonna lose to the Foreskins? How is that better than us? No matter what happens the Iggles will take second place. And the winner of the Special Olympics game you two will play will only get straight up murdered in the first round of the playoffs. Now, just so you dont think that Im some blind assed homer,* I realize that my team does not belong anywhere near the playoffs either. But worse than both of youse? My team wipes their stinky butts with youse and has done so for the last decade. And it kills you to know thats true. Enjoy your last game(s?) schooly, you'll be joining me in the off-season soon enough!

Ready?

Let me try and explain it to you in simpler terms as it appears you have a slow leak or something...

SICK. MANHANDLED YOU. KICKED THE BONE OUTTA YER BUTTHOLES. To say otherwise makes you a moron, You also lost TWICE to the FORESKINS this year. The 5 and 10 FORESKINS
son. IF.

You really have nothing to be happy about at all. If you didnt have such a slow leak you would realize this.

I understand that you re desperately trying to salvage something here but really, you should stop it's getting embarrassing.

The season is over for the Eagles, dress that up however you want but you can not make an objective case that the team that was out of contention on the second to last week of the season is somehow better than two teams that continued to play meaningful games.

Nice try though.

In fact, given your obvious limitations I think it's great try by you!

YAY ALTON! Who's a big, smart boy?!?!

Yes...you are.

Regarding your other points, I agree with you that the winner of the NFC east is going nowhere in the playoffs.

The whole division sucks and winning the division is a bit like being the tallest midget in the circus, certainly nothing to be proud of.

Sure, we're better than the Eagles but BFD, that doesn't mean anything. Lots of teams are better than the never-won-a-big-game-ever Eagles.

Also, this should not come as news to you but if it does, my apologies. Your backup QB is better than your starter. If you had a real QB thIs year you might have made the playoffs or something. Instead you paid through the nose for a RB with a half-decent albeit inaccurate arm. Good move, that.

Sarcasman
12-31-2011, 09:21 PM

[8-|]

Steelers = SB win
Packers = SB win
Patriots = SB win

Eagles = ?

But that would be mean.

Those teams, like the Eagles go to the playoffs and championship games like clockwork. Your team sniffs the playoffs once every 5 or 6 years. They don't rely on luck like the Gnats do.

Right.

Try checking your facts before posting, Alty. But again, a good try for a good boy.

Now, you go enjoy that ice cream!

Aiton70
01-01-2012, 11:01 AM

Alright then.

Ready?

son. IF.

I understand that you re desperately trying to salvage something here but really, you should stop it's getting embarrassing.

The season is over for the Eagles, dress that up however you want but you can not make an objective case that the team that was out of contention on the second to last week of the season is somehow better than two teams that continued to play meaningful games.

Nice try though.

Yes...you are.

Regarding your other points, I agree with you that the winner of the NFC east is going nowhere in the playoffs.

The whole division sucks and winning the division is a bit like being the tallest midget in the circus, certainly nothing to be proud of.

Sure, we're better than the Eagles but BFD, that doesn't mean anything. Lots of teams are better than the never-won-a-big-game-ever Eagles.

Also, this should not come as news to you but if it does, my apologies. Your backup QB is better than your starter. If you had a real QB thIs year you might have made the playoffs or something. Instead you paid through the nose for a RB with a half-decent albeit inaccurate arm. Good move, that.

The only one trying to salvage anything here is you. You're trying to salvage some pride for your team when its killing you to admit that the Eagles are better than both teams that will play tonight. If you were playing the Eagles tonight, you know damn well that you would have no chance. That's a cold hard fact. What did you see in our last meeting that would make you think otherwise? Do you want me to post the highlights of that game to remind you of how badly your team got manhandled? You think Vince Young is a better QB than Mike Vick? That just shows how deep your football knowledge runs. You're trying to make Young look like Superman because you know how humiliating it was to lose to him. That's friggin sad man.

Try and enjoy your game tonight. It's meaningless. You are lying to yourself if you truly believe otherwise.

giantyankee1976
01-01-2012, 02:06 PM
... it's like having a convo with an elephant's *** with this guy.

when your team wins a SB, we might actually respect them.

naa, not really.

e-a-g-l-e-s, *farting sound*

GMenNY21
01-01-2012, 02:22 PM
EAGLES SUCK

"The End"

Aiton70
01-01-2012, 03:48 PM

naa, not really.

TRANSLATION:

My yes. the Eagles are better than my team, there can be no arguing this fact because I have no intelligent or plausible evidence to prove otherwise. I will try to resort to ad hominem attacks to try and make myself feel better about how horrible my team really is!

There are free dictionaries online to help you translate the big words I used.

poppa smurph
01-01-2012, 03:50 PM

naa, not really.

TRANSLATION:

My yes. the Eagles are better than my team, there can be no arguing this fact because I have no intelligent or plausible evidence to prove otherwise. I will try to resort to ad hominem attacks to try and make myself feel better about how horrible my team really is!

psst: superbowl

Aiton70
01-01-2012, 04:08 PM
EAGLES SUCK

"The End"

Wow! Come up with that zinger yourself or did you have the guys you play Dungeons &amp; Dragons with in your moms basement help you out? Either way, man you are awesome! No really, truly you belong on TV as a commentator or something! Such in depth analysis. What intuition you have on the complexities of the sport! I mean, lets forget the facts that the Eagles made the Gnats look the the toilet bugs that they are last game they played. Forget the fact that the Gnats lost to The Washington Foreskins twice this year. Twice mind you. No, regardless of these facts, you, in your ultimate insight and godlike knowledge believe that it is the Eagles that suck!

Congratulations Homer, you are the epitome of Giants greatness and knowledge!

Aiton70
01-01-2012, 04:12 PM

naa, not really.

TRANSLATION:

Psst: Your Gomer Pyle lookin QB lucked out in your last Superbowl and the Gnats are backing into the playoffs now. Your team blows. That is all.

poppa smurph
01-01-2012, 04:13 PM

naa, not really.

TRANSLATION:

Psst: Your Gomer Pyle lookin QB lucked out in your last Superbowl and the Gnats are backing into the playoffs now. Your team blows. That is all.
one more thing...victory

Sarcasman
01-02-2012, 02:17 AM

Alright then.

Ready?

son. IF.

Nice try though.

Yes...you are.

The only one trying to salvage anything here is you. You're trying to salvage some pride for your team when its killing you to admit that the Eagles are better than both teams that will play tonight. If you were playing the Eagles tonight, you know damn well that you would have no chance. That's a cold hard fact. What did you see in our last meeting that would make you think otherwise? Do you want me to post the highlights of that game to remind you of how badly your team got manhandled? You think Vince Young is a better QB than Mike Vick? That just shows how deep your football knowledge runs. You're trying to make Young look like Superman because you know how humiliating it was to lose to him.* That's friggin sad man.

Try and enjoy your game tonight. It's meaningless. You are lying to yourself if you truly believe otherwise.

LOL - hard to argue with logic like this.

Good luck with VIck, man. You'll need it.

giantsforce
01-02-2012, 02:29 AM

naa, not really.

TRANSLATION:

Remind me again how many Superbowl wins do the Eagles have? What did you say? NONE? Why is that?

AJKilo
01-02-2012, 02:42 AM
@Aiton70

You're so butthurt its incredible, why don't you just cry it out so you can grow up to be a big boy.

BlueBlooded1979
01-02-2012, 03:03 AM
I can't stand the Eagles, their fans and most of their players. They redefine the word classless. I have a whole special level a disgust towards that piece of **** Vick.

The Cowboys are our rivals and I don't like them. Their sense of entitlement and the "America's Team" BS is mildly annoying. I have been to both of their stadiums and their fans for the most part cordial and polite folks. Cowboys fans outside of Texas and either front runners or wannabe rednecks. They are much more annoying.

MattMeyerBud
01-02-2012, 08:52 AM

lol how do u figure that

lol consistent with the ignorance of a philly fan

MattMeyerBud
01-02-2012, 08:53 AM

okay and before that run we took like 6 out of 7 vs you. It balances out, you did nothing with beating us, we have a superbowl win recently, and you guys are golfing. I actually say McCoy promoting a bar event on his twitter last night - thats great, our guys will be playing football the next day.

MattMeyerBud
01-02-2012, 08:56 AM

fixed it for ya'

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Its-Always-Ugly-in-Philadelphia-63765062.html

/gameover

MattMeyerBud
01-02-2012, 08:59 AM

Alright then.

riiight... we had a harder schedule and better record

u guys are over hyped. Good luck with Desean next year

MattMeyerBud
01-02-2012, 09:00 AM

[8-|]

Oh don't worry, <font size="6">Lombardi's are coming to us my friend</font>. You lucked out in your last Superbowl and if you think you didn't then you really are a fool. But see, good teams like the Pats, Steelers, Eagles and Packers are consistently in the hunt, they don't have to rely on luck. Your team makes the playoffs what, every 5 or 6 years? Keep sniffing your trophies son, it's gonna be a while before ya get a fresh one to slobber over.

not anytime soon. Mike Vick won't win you a superbowl

MattMeyerBud
01-02-2012, 09:02 AM

naa, not really.

TRANSLATION:

lol gomer pyle? More like superbowl mvp winner.

I think you have QB envy

giantyankee1976
01-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Aiton the great (not really):

1) you are butt sore at your teams ineptness to live up to all that BS Dream Team hype

2) you are a lame-*** internet tough guy /trolling on OTHER TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS (lol)

3) you are immature because rather than expressing even the slightest bit of respect, you continuously type the same sad, pathetic, rhetoric that epitomizes many eagles fans and thus perpetuate the negative stereotyping that some of you supposedly embrace and ironically shun at the same time

4) as the saying goes, don't feed the trolls, bears and idiots so this will be my last post to you and about you...

you are a sad, sad sports fan and your BS posts embarrasses you and your fellow eagles fans; I would bet you lead a sad, miserable, lonely life.

and if you are married with kids, you really look the grown-*** fool and loser. Poor lil guy, you'll be OK. Maybe.

no one likes you and it shows.

loser
and to keep this all Smack-Talk section, I'll break it down sunshine:

Eagles suck, will always suck and will never know respect from any other fanbase because people like you soil your team's reputation with your imbecilic half-*** insults and elementary schoolyard bully tactics.

Eagles, jets, twin-fanbases separated at birth.

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 09:21 AM

okay and before that run we took like 6 out of 7 vs you. It balances out, you did nothing with beating us, we have a superbowl win recently, and you guys are golfing. I actually say McCoy promoting a bar event on his twitter last night - thats great, our guys will be playing football the next day.

I'm talking about the here and now. In recent years, the Eagles were consistently in the playoff hunt, always having the best record in the division. The Gnats see a playoff once in a blue moon and are even now backing into the playoffs. Your last Superbowl win was pure luck. If Tyree hadnt made that extremely lucky catch you and I both know you wouldnt be crowing about anything right now. Good teams do not have to rely on luck or back into the playoffs as you are now. Face it. If you were playing the Eagles last night and not the scrubby Cowpukes, you would not be going to the playoffs. Period. End of story. Now, as I have said before, the Eagles don't deserve the playoffs this year either as we still have a lot of issues to work out. But they are by far the best team in the NFC East. Sad as it is it's a fact.

So, enjoy your last game. The Falcons are a good team and I'm sure they will make you look very silly. Come back next week and tell me again how great those Gnats are.

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 09:24 AM

fixed it for ya'

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Its-Always-Ugly-in-Philadelphia-63765062.html

/gameover

Couple of years ago I was in Manhattan and the one of the news stories was about a 7 year old boy who was mugged in Central Park at knifepoint and robbed of his 30 cents. This story was not the big story of the day, I think it came after the weather or dog grooming tips story. This leads me to believe that this kind of thing is normal for the "Rotten Apple". So tell me again how wonderful and scumbag free "New Jerk City" is?

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 10:10 AM
Aiton the great (not really):

1) you are butt sore at your teams ineptness to live up to all that BS Dream Team hype

Not sore at all. Was glad to see my team finally putting the pieces together at the end and am looking forward to another year of NFC East ownage next year.

2) you are a lame-*** internet tough guy /trolling on OTHER TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS (lol)

Actually, I'm also a real world tough guy. I hold a 2nd degree black belt and have been training in various martial arts since I was 14. But I wouldn't hurt a fly unless my life was in danger. I'm probably the gentlest person you would ever meet and have avoided more fights than you have hair on your palms by walking away even though I know damn well I didn't have to. I don't know which one of my posts gave you the impression that I'm some sort of tough guy but I guess you find the truth that physically threatening? LOL! Settle down Francis, you might pee in your pantaloons!

3) you are immature because rather than expressing even the slightest bit of respect, you continuously type the same sad, pathetic, rhetoric that epitomizes many eagles fans and thus perpetuate the negative stereotyping that some of you supposedly embrace and ironically shun at the same time

I don't respect your team. They suck. If that makes me immature then Wahh Wahh Goo Goo Ga Ga!

4) as the saying goes, don't feed the trolls, bears and idiots so this will be my last post to you and about you...

you are a sad, sad sports fan and your BS posts embarrasses you and your fellow eagles fans; I would bet you lead a sad, miserable, lonely life.

LOL! If you only knew how awesome my life is you would shoot yourself in despair!

and if you are married with kids, you really look the grown-*** fool and loser. Poor lil guy, you'll be OK. Maybe.

Nope, no kids (None that I know of anyways). Couple of girlfriends though.

no one likes you and it shows.

LOL!

loser
and to keep this all Smack-Talk section, I'll break it down sunshine:

Eagles suck, will always suck and will never know respect from any other fanbase because people like you soil your team's reputation with your imbecilic half-*** insults and elementary schoolyard bully tactics.

Schoolyard bully!!! Thats a new one!!! Gimme your lunch money punk!!!! LOL!!!

Eagles, jets, twin-fanbases separated at birth.

They stole our Kelly green back in the day like the typical NY Scumbags they are. The similarity ends there. The Jits and the Gnats are cut from the same scumbag cloth...

Voldamort
01-02-2012, 10:16 AM
OK WE HATE THE EAGLES MORE!!!!!

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 10:23 AM
OK WE HATE THE EAGLES MORE!!!!!

So why don't you help the Gnats come up with some kind of spell to help them beat the Eagles there Harry Pooter? Try "Giantsuckus NoMoris"! or "IgglesKickinOurAssus PleezHelpus"!

Go back to playing Dungeons &amp; Dragons kid, the grownups are talking.

dan1552
01-02-2012, 10:23 AM
Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?

I HATE andy reid. That guy is cut throat and so is his thug for hire mike vik .I HATE desaun jackson and his nestea plunging miracle meadowlalnd no team playing self.

I Have a healthy rivals respect for the cowboys.

poppa smurph
01-02-2012, 10:29 AM

naa, not really.

TRANSLATION:

one more thing...victory...playoff

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 11:07 AM

I HATE andy reid. That guy is cut throat and so is his thug for hire mike vik .I HATE desaun jackson and his nestea plunging miracle meadowlalnd no team playing self.

You "respect" the Cowpukes because you can beat them. You hate the Eagles because you can't. Its so obvious really and its funny.

Sarcasman
01-02-2012, 12:18 PM

You "respect" the Cowpukes because you can beat them. You hate the Eagles because you can't. Its so obvious really and its funny.

Since you have stated (puzzlingly) that Vick is much better than VY explain to me how the Giants kicked Philly's *** with VIck at QB but lost when VY played.

While you are at it....just to save you the time of actually looking up the facts, here they are:

through 2010 season:

for the past 6 seasons the Patriots have made the playoffs 5 of 6 years followed by Philly, Pittsburgh and the Giants all of whom have made the playoffs 4 of the last 6 years.

Bringing up the rear is GB they've made it 3 of the past 6 years.

If we include this year (SInce you seem to be all about "The here and now") The numbers change as follows:

NE 6 of the 7 past years, followed by Pittsburgh and the GIants with 5 of the past 7 years, then GB and Philly with 4 of the past 7 years in the playoffs.

You really should do a quick Google search before opening your mouth. At least then you would be so self indicting.

There's nothing funnier than one who proves himself a joke simply by opening his own mouth.

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 12:48 PM

Since you have stated (puzzlingly) that Vick is much better than VY explain to me how the Giants kicked Philly's *** with VIck at QB but lost when VY played.

While you are at it....just to save you the time of actually looking up the facts, here they are:

through 2010 season:

for the past 6 seasons the Patriots have made the playoffs 5 of 6 years followed by Philly, Pittsburgh and the Giants all of whom have made the playoffs 4 of the last 6 years.

If we include this year (SInce you seem to be all about "The here and now") The numbers change as follows:

NE 6 of the 7 past years, followed by Pittsburgh and the GIants with 5 of the past 7 years, then GB and Philly with 4 of the past 7 years in the playoffs.

You really should do a quick Google search before opening your mouth. At least then you would be so self indicting.

There's nothing funnier than one who proves himself a joke simply by opening his own mouth.

The only joke here is the 9-7 Gnats who are backing into the playoffs and will get murdered next week like the frauds they are. You did not beat the Eagles in our first meeting, we gave it to you. We made your "elite" QB look like a Pop Warner benchwarmer in our last meeting. Here is a promise that you can take to the bank. We will sweep you next year like we did the previous year. Bookmark this post and come back after it happens.

SweetZombieJesus
01-02-2012, 12:49 PM

LOL if you aren't new to the rivalry you would know it goes in waves... Wasn't too long ago McVomit was getting sacked 12 times in one game, and I didn't respect the Philthy dirtbags then either. They're always trash, in victory or defeat.

As illustrated by your avatar, a 50 year old moral victory celebrating a player injury.

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 12:55 PM

LOL if you aren't new to the rivalry you would know it goes in waves... Wasn't too long ago McVomit was getting sacked 12 times in one game, and I didn't respect the Philthy dirtbags then either. They're always trash, in victory or defeat.

NY fans are the worst dregs of the sewers, they seem to somehow disappear down the toilet after a big loss. Betcha I won't see ya next week when the Falcons take a flying dump on yer team.

SweetZombieJesus
01-02-2012, 01:06 PM

I'd rather shoot myself in the testicles with a harpoon than be an Eggholes fan. I watched first hand in Egghole territory during those NFC Championship losses in the early 2000s and how manic-depressive you goons are... Listening to 'the Giants will never get to a Super Bowl with Eli Melting' and then coming in victorious after that Super Bowl and not only did they win but Eli was MVP... A feeling no Egghole fan knows... I didn't need to say a word that day. But keep grasping to the Phillies for a whiff of what a championship is like. Moral victories, a lot of barking, and psychopathic bitterness, that's Philly sports in a nutshell.

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 01:13 PM

I'd rather shoot myself in the testicles with a harpoon than be an Eggholes fan. I watched first hand in Egghole territory during those NFC Championship losses in the early 2000s and how manic-depressive you goons are... Listening to 'the Giants will never get to a Super Bowl with Eli Melting' and then coming in victorious after that Super Bowl and not only did they win but Eli was MVP... A feeling no Egghole fan knows... I didn't need to say a word that day. But keep grasping to the Phillies for a whiff of what a championship is like. Moral victories, a lot of barking, and psychopathic bitterness, that's Philly sports in a nutshell.

They give MVPs for luck it seems. You watched first hand and didn't say a word huh? Betcha weren't wearing your Crackhead Rapist Taylor jersey either. Smart man. Harpoon? You should try a sewing needle. A harpoon would be overkill.

[;)]

SweetZombieJesus
01-02-2012, 01:17 PM

Ahhhh you're so funny.

The Giants have been to the playoffs 5 times in Coughlin's 8 years (4 in a row 2005-2008). Wow, that's the same number of times as the Eagles have been to the playoffs in those same 8 years. Yup, you rule!!!1!!11!

The Giants are now the team with the most playoff appearances in NFL history (31) and the Cowboys are #2 with 30.

Giants -- 4-0 in NFC Championship Games. 3 Super Bowl wins.

11 Super Bowls in the division and your team contributes zero.

But hey, go ahead and think they suck while you scratch your head over the Eagles' latest losing effort.

SweetZombieJesus
01-02-2012, 01:20 PM
They give MVPs for luck it seems.

Certainly not for vomiting and clock mismanagement...

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Is this your cat by any chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-p7vBTxhVU

He kinda looks like Coughlin on the sidelines when the Iggles are whoopin on his scrubs.

Jiants#1
01-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Don't like Philly or the Cowboys.
Eagles fans total no class, nasty, rude, and downright hateful, is sick.
Cowboys still believe they are America's team, NOT!

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 02:00 PM

You live in Da Bronx dude, the HEADQUARTERS of total no class, nasty, rude, and downright hateful!

JPP
01-02-2012, 02:03 PM

I hate you both equally. Does that make you feel better? ;-)

poppa smurph
01-02-2012, 02:04 PM

You live in Da Bronx dude, the HEADQUARTERS of total no class, nasty, rude, and downright hateful!

I'm guessing you come by all that stuff naturally then...genetics maybe?[;)]

Sarcasman
01-02-2012, 02:12 PM

through 2010 season:

The only joke here is the 9-7 Gnats who are backing into the playoffs and will get murdered next week like the frauds they are. You did not beat the Eagles in our first meeting, we gave it to you.* We made your "elite" QB look like a Pop Warner benchwarmer in our last meeting. Here is a promise that you can take to the bank. We will sweep you next year like we did the previous year. Bookmark this post and come back after it happens.

I"ll do that!

In fact if I can make some room on my refrigerator by moving some of your other great posts, I'll put it there!

Gee...it's so hard to choose! Should I move the "The EAgles are better than the Giants even though they split this season post" or the "the Eagles are better even though the Giants have been to the playoffs more often over the past 7 years" post or maybe the "I'm very successful despite my inability to communicate coherently" post or the "I'm a black belt so don't' eff with me but I"m too zen to eff you up but not too zen to rant like an infantile moron on a message board" post

so much genius to choose from! I just can't decide....

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 02:15 PM

I'm guessing you come by all that stuff naturally then...genetics maybe?[;)]

Nah, Philly is full of the best and most knowledgeable fans in the country my friend. We just don't tolerate stupid. Your average New York and Dallas fans couldn't name but two of their starters in any given season and disappear fast when they start losing. I guess thats why Gnats and Cowpukes fans would see us as big awful meanies. I've been lurking here for a couple of years now, seen a LOT of this kinda stuff.

[;)]

Sarcasman
01-02-2012, 02:19 PM
They give MVPs for luck it seems.

Certainly not for vomiting and clock mismanagement...

How dare you!?

Don't you know that all Eagles fans know that the Eagles actually won that game?

Just ask them, they all say the same thing "the Patriots cheated"

If only he had tossed less interceptions and his cookies and more TDs.

But that didn't happen now did it?

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 02:27 PM

through 2010 season:

The only joke here is the 9-7 Gnats who are backing into the playoffs and will get murdered next week like the frauds they are. You did not beat the Eagles in our first meeting, we gave it to you. We made your "elite" QB look like a Pop Warner benchwarmer in our last meeting. Here is a promise that you can take to the bank. We will sweep you next year like we did the previous year. Bookmark this post and come back after it happens.

I"ll do that!

In fact if I can make some room on my refrigerator by moving some of your other great posts, I'll put it there!

Gee...it's so hard to choose! Should I move the "The EAgles are better than the Giants even though they split this season post" or the "the Eagles are better even though the Giants have been to the playoffs more often over the past 7 years" post or maybe the "I'm very successful despite my inability to communicate coherently" post or the "I'm a black belt so don't' eff with me but I"m too zen to eff you up but not too zen to rant like an infantile moron on a message board" post

Everyone of my posts was true and well written. If they are incoherent
to you, we're going to have to chalk that up to your poor reading
comprehension. The only one ranting incoherently is you son. Please
don't clutter your refrigerator with too many of my missives, you'll
want to save some room for the crow you're going to eat next week.

Oh,
and don't be hating because you aren't a black belt, don't drive a nice
sports car and your wife/girlfriend/hairy palm are ugg nasty. Makes you
look petty. Who knows, you might find a better job and attain these
things someday! Keep hope alive son!!!

[;)]

Sarcasman
01-02-2012, 02:38 PM

through 2010 season:

The only joke here is the 9-7 Gnats who are backing into the playoffs and will get murdered next week like the frauds they are. You did not beat the Eagles in our first meeting, we gave it to you.* We made your "elite" QB look like a Pop Warner benchwarmer in our last meeting. Here is a promise that you can take to the bank. We will sweep you next year like we did the previous year. Bookmark this post and come back after it happens.

I"ll do that!

Oh,

[;)]

LOL - OK, man, they're totally coherent. I mean if your mom says so it must be true, right?

Also, you know nothing about me, young lady so you'd be wise to assume that just because one isn't so insecure that he needs to desperately try to convince strangers on a message board that he's successful, drives a nice car etc.... doesn't mean he isn't.

It just means he's not an insecure kid. Grow up, Betty.

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 02:46 PM

through 2010 season:

I"ll do that!

Oh,

[;)]

LOL - OK, man, they're totally coherent. I mean if your mom says so it must be true, right?

Also, you know nothing about me, young lady so you'd be wise to assume that just because one isn't so insecure that he needs to desperately try to convince strangers on a message board that he's successful, drives a nice car etc.... doesn't mean he isn't.

Keep thinking that if that will help you sleep better at night. I really have no reason to lie to you or anyone on this board as I have made you look silly with my posts and facts alone. Believe what you want, makes no difference to me or my life whatsoever. I'm not here to try and impress you or anyone else. I'm here to burst your balloons and point out the sad fact that the Gnats are frauds. Something the non-homers on this board will understand.

Sarcasman
01-02-2012, 02:50 PM

through 2010 season:

I"ll do that!

Oh,

[;)]

Keep thinking that if that will help you sleep better at night. I really have no reason to lie to you or anyone on this board as I have made you look silly with my posts and facts alone. Believe what you want, makes no difference to me or my life whatsoever. I'm not here to try and impress you or anyone else. I'm here to burst your balloons and point out the sad fact that the Gnats are frauds. Something the non-homers on this board will understand.

FIrst rule of digging your self out of a hole caused by your own stupidity...stop digging.

Keep talking, Sally - you're doing great!

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Hole? Me? LOL! You wish you had me in a hole. Your arguments are straight butt. You really are too impressed with your own genius son! Sally? Really? Is that supposed to mean something? Way to flex those internet muscles champ!

LOL!

Sarcasman
01-02-2012, 03:07 PM
Hole? Me? LOL! You wish you had me in a hole. Your arguments are straight* butt. You really are too impressed with your own genius son! Sally? Really? Is that supposed to mean something? Way to flex those internet muscles champ!

LOL!

Internet muscles? ROFL, you're killing me!

You seem to be confusing me with some chick who needs to tell strangers on a message board that she's a scary, dangerous black belt.

Go have an adult read this thread to you then perhaps you will understand how you're doing here.

Although given what you've shown thus far in intelligence, it may take a lot more than that....

Diezel28
01-02-2012, 03:08 PM
I'm a Philly native, but have been a Giants fan since 86 jus before they're SB win over Denver. I can't stand Iggles fan, they're just a bunch of a**holes who let their tempers get the best of them....
Singing up for salsa lessons, GO GIANTS!!!

greenegmen
01-02-2012, 03:08 PM
All i have to say is yes philly has owned the giants for a few years now, but to say philly destroyed us is a little exaggerated. 17-10 and a late forced fumble preserving the win is not destroying. the saints destroyed us...philly not so much, and for the eagles who did not lose nearly as many starters for the season to barely beat us is shameful imho. with all of our injuries for us to back into the playoffs is good enough for me, its a hell of alot better than being proclaimed superbowl bound because of big name free agent signings and have to win games at the end of the season just to finish 8-8

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Hole? Me? LOL! You wish you had me in a hole. Your arguments are straight butt. You really are too impressed with your own genius son! Sally? Really? Is that supposed to mean something? Way to flex those internet muscles champ!

LOL!

You seem to be confusing me with some chick who needs to tell strangers on a message board that she's a scary, dangerous black belt.

Go have an adult read this thread to you then perhaps you will understand how you're doing here.

Although given what you've shown thus far in intelligence, it may take a lot more than that....

You really seem fascinated and threatened by my black belt! You bring it up a lot! Really, I mean you no harm. Calm down. Just so you know, when you call someone on the internet that you don't know Sally, that's called flexing your internet muscles. Maybe you should take your own advice and get an explanation from an adult or your social worker perhaps.

Please accept my profoundest apologies as it appears my pointing out that your team sucks has caused you to suffer hysterics.

Your friend,

Sally McBigballs

Sarcasman
01-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Hole? Me? LOL! You wish you had me in a hole. Your arguments are straight* butt. You really are too impressed with your own genius son! Sally? Really? Is that supposed to mean something? Way to flex those internet muscles champ!

LOL!

You really seem fascinated and threatened by my black belt! You bring it up a lot! Really, I mean you no harm. Calm down. Just so you know, when you call someone on the internet that you don't know Sally, that's called flexing your internet muscles. Maybe you should take your own advice and get an explanation from an adult or your social worker perhaps.

Please accept my profoundest apologies as it appears my pointing out that your team sucks has caused you to suffer hysterics.

Your friend,

Sally McBigballs

Um...you brought it up - multiple times in fact - not me.

I'd point it out to you but that ain't my thing.

Instead either re-read the thread or have an adult do it for you.

I guess one could argue that constantly bringing it up would be a better example of internet muscles.....or insecurity or something, whatever....,I ain't your psychologist. Work it out with him/her.

Also, thanks for the reassurances but believe me, I could not possibly be less concerned about any potential harm you seem to feel you impose.

I know you do not want to admit this either to yourself or any one else but it's really the first step in the healing.

My best wishes to you on your future.

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 03:53 PM

LOL!

Your friend,

Sally McBigballs

I guess one could argue that constantly bringing it up would be a better example of internet muscles.....or insecurity or something, whatever....,I ain't your psychologist. Work it out with him/her.

Also, thanks for the reassurances but believe me, I could not possibly be less concerned about any potential harm you seem to feel you impose.

I know you do not want to admit this either to yourself or any one else but it's really the first step in the healing.

LOL! I mentioned it once when another genius Gnats fan accused me of being an internet tough guy. I mentioned it to point out the absurdity of his accusation. You are the one who kept mentioning it afterwards and you're going to look really silly when people go back and read this thread. Seems telling the truth isn't "your thing" either schooly.

Sarcasman
01-02-2012, 04:10 PM

LOL!

Your friend,

Sally McBigballs

LOL! I mentioned it once when another genius Gnats fan accused me of being an internet tough guy. I mentioned it to point out the absurdity of his accusation. You are the one who kept mentioning it afterwards and you're going to look really silly when people go back and read this thread. Seems telling the truth isn't "your thing" either schooly.

LOL! - OK internet tough guy!

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 04:16 PM
They call me "Hard Drive" McBigBalls!

[;)]

Sarcasman
01-02-2012, 04:30 PM
They call me "Hard Drive" McBigBalls!

[;)]

Nice! Mind if I just shorten that to HDMBB?

Aiton70
01-02-2012, 04:59 PM
Thats Mister HDMBB!

[;)]

Sarcasman
01-02-2012, 05:03 PM
Thats Mister HDMBB!

[;)]

Duly noted, Mr. HDMBB!

Wes
01-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Big time Cowboy fan here. I speak for most Cowboy fans I think. We absolutely hate the Eagles and their fans, but most of us have a respect for the Giants that the Eagles just dont warrent. So I ask how do most Giant fans feel about the Eagles and Cowboys?</P>

</P>

What you have to understand, and this goes for the pats too....</P>

there are alot of people who just jump aboard teams</P>

and the popular teams to jump aboard are the pats and cowboys.</P>

Real Cowboy and Pats fans arent so bad, the true fans who have followed thier teams through the good and bad.</P>

but...there are some fans who just jump aboard and talk meaningless smack and have no idea about the franchise's history etc etc</P>

those are the fans i dislike of the pats and cowboys</P>

i hate those fans. One year they are a cowboys fan, next year they are a pats fan....etc etc...soon they will all be Packer fans lol</P>

</P>

AJKilo
01-02-2012, 05:28 PM
You are a crying child in a toy store who's parents didn't get him the newest set of big wheels. Haze yourself accordingly fatty.

giantyankee1976
01-02-2012, 05:49 PM
Thats Mister HDMBB!

[;)]

Duly noted, Mr. HDMBB!

ya' know, call me crazy but I kinda like this chick. She's full of bluster and Mr Miagi karate swag.

you ma'am are awesome. [Y]

SweetZombieJesus
01-02-2012, 05:57 PM
NY fans are the worst dregs of the sewers, they seem to somehow disappear down the toilet after a big loss. Betcha I won't see ya next week when the Falcons take a flying dump on yer team.

Been around for previous strains of Egghole vermin, be here long after you're gone.

SweetZombieJesus
01-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Is this your cat by any chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-p7vBTxhVU

He kinda looks like Coughlin on the sidelines when the Iggles are whoopin on his scrubs.

Ah, the past. And nostalgia for moral victories.

Hey, in 1933 the Giants beat the Eggholes 56-0.

Cio7760
01-02-2012, 09:21 PM

[6]
Yes living in the past glories is something Eaqle fans do not understand.....

Sarcasman
01-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Thats Mister HDMBB!

[;)]

Duly noted, Mr. HDMBB!

ya' know, call me crazy but I kinda like this chick. She's full of bluster and Mr Miagi karate swag.

you ma'am are awesome. [Y]

I concur!