PDA

View Full Version : For the game... 12th man could make the difference...

mfraykor
12-29-2011, 10:54 AM
My experience in the past with GIANTS stadium has led me to believe that most of the fans go to the game to RELAX.... there is never much energy and everyone is sitting down and fairly quiet....

FOR THIS GAME I think it is important that the fans show up.. and show up LOUD>>> we gotta make the announcers hard to hear on the TV>>> >WE GOTTA BE OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD>>>

I think it will make a huge impact and I would love to see the stadium completely involved for 60 minutes....

GO GIANTS>>>

daynemustgo
12-29-2011, 11:26 AM
The fans will be there but the Giants have to meet them halfway with their play on the field. If they rollover and play dead (sea, phil, wash, etc.) there's not much the fans can do.

Vtgmenfan89
12-29-2011, 11:36 AM
The fans will be there but the Giants have to meet them halfway with their play on the field. If they rollover and play dead (sea, phil, wash, etc.) there's not much the fans can do.

Unfortunately this is the case...I was at the skins game and everyone came out fired up especially after the first two picks we got. Buuuut then the offense as usual did NOTHING with them and it's kind of impossible to get into that kind of game. So the Giants do indeed have to meet them halfway with their play. We can NOT start slow and not score a td in the first half for probably the 8th time this year, this is why I think KG needs to go, and it's tough to argue against that fact. We need an offense that can start out fast. Our defense is built for that, to pin their ears back and rush the passer. Lately, they've had way too much pressure put on them with the offense doing nothing for more than half of the games.

blueomaha
12-29-2011, 11:39 AM
http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac122/peppi211/Ah1pBBRCIAA-HLB.jpg LETS GO GIANTS....

mfraykor
12-29-2011, 12:05 PM
http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac122/peppi211/Ah1pBBRCIAA-HLB.jpg LETS GO GIANTS....

Nice.... that should help

MikeIsaGiant
12-29-2011, 12:12 PM
Seems like when the offense comes out flat, the fans just disappear.

Scoring more points even if giving up points = more cheers.

Offense needs to play better than last week.

Keep the running game going

NJBLUEBLOOD
12-29-2011, 12:19 PM
I'll be there and the crowd will be loud in the beginning, guaranteed. The D will need to stop Dallas on a3rd down in the first series to keep the crowd going. Too many times they let up long 3rd conversions deflating the crowd. By the time the 3rd or 4th third down conversion attempt comes, the crowd doesn't waste their energy standing and cheering because they know they're not going to stop em.</P>

It also helps that it's a night game as well. Usually more sauced up rowdy fans in the stands.</P>

lttaylor56
12-29-2011, 12:48 PM
The stadium has come alive this year more than last. Buffalo was the start of the fan's getting really loud. You could not hear a thing at the end of the Bill's game. Packer's game, I think we stood more than sat. Our fan's can get loud, but when the team quits, so does the crowd. The stadium will be at a fever pitch Sunday. We all want to see our boy's kick Dallas ***. Those towels pictured above should help get fans riled up.

NJ10
12-29-2011, 01:01 PM
I think it help's that the game was mover to 8:30pm. Their will not be as many old people there compared to a 1pm game. We should get a nice young fired up crowd screaming their heads off. No offense to the old timers

mfraykor
12-29-2011, 01:02 PM
I think it help's that the game was mover to 8:30pm. Their will not be as many old people there compared to a 1pm game. We should get a nice young fired up crowd screaming their heads off. No offense to the old timers

Whatever works.. I just want it impossible for romo to call plays....

bert
12-29-2011, 06:36 PM
I'm one of those old people that goes to late games. I'm yelling more than the young ones. I sit and watch young ones freezing and doing nothing. So, don't be biased....You will get old someday. By the way, I probably can't make this next game due to holiday commitments, but I may just sell tickets to an older person.

ashleymarie
12-29-2011, 06:57 PM

No offense taken. But I cheer loudly there and in my den.

BklynBlue
12-29-2011, 07:14 PM
12th man has not made much of a difference this year! As I siad in another thread it is down right disheartening how horrible this team plays at home. In any case...

GO BLUE!!!

Voldamort
12-29-2011, 07:16 PM
PLAYERS AND FANS NEED TO BE ALL IN!!!Loud and proud,never give up and play smart!!! Come out in the White Jersey's just like in 1981,make Dallas wear blue!!! Start the games know tisch and mara!!! let's go G-MEN!!! just win the game baby!! ALL IN .!!!! Block for ELI AND PLAY "D' GO New York Football Giants WIN THE GAME AND WE MOVE ON!!!

NJ10
12-29-2011, 08:49 PM
I'm one of those old people that goes to late games. I'm yelling more than the young ones. I sit and watch young ones freezing and doing nothing. So, don't be biased....You will get old someday. By the way, I probably can't make this next game due to holiday commitments, but I may just sell tickets to an older person.

I wish more were like you. Every time I'm at a game the older folks are just sitting on there hands telling me to sit down

OX1
12-29-2011, 09:02 PM

That's how I got my tickets. Freind of a friend's wife said it will be too cold. It's literally the LAST row, but we'll be LOUD!!!!!!

Eli TO Shockey
12-29-2011, 09:06 PM

+1000000

mattpl908
12-29-2011, 09:10 PM
yea i really hope us fans make the stadium ROCKING

gmen46
12-29-2011, 09:14 PM

You're so right. It's past my bedtime, goddammit! All the old timers' tickets are automatically forfeited for night games, and go to the nice young folk.

(Why, I otta come out there and whip your *** with my cane, you goddamm punk, and stick it up your screaming ***!!!!!!)

NJ10
12-30-2011, 08:37 AM

You're so right. It's past my bedtime, goddammit! All the old timers' tickets are automatically forfeited for night games, and go to the nice young folk.

(Why, I otta come out there and whip your *** with my cane, you goddamm punk, and stick it up your screaming ***!!!!!!)

Since you're from Colorado i don't know if you make a lot of Giants games. But from my experience at games this most likley the case unfortuantly. You always see threads on here about people complaining that at the game the crowd is not loud and people are yelling, "Down in Front" at you if you are standing up. I dont have season tickets, I make 2 or 3 games a year but no matter where I sit it's like this every time.

I wont be at the game Sunday but I want to see that stadium rocking on TV, I want to hear it so loud that that when Dallas has the ball they can not hear Romo calling out the plays. This is essentially a playoff game, everything on the line. I hope the fans at the game can give us a real home field advantage.

yatitle
12-30-2011, 10:43 AM
Couple of reasons I think the crowd will be loud and really help:

- Night game always gets a younger crowd. Add in its a holiday and it ups it even more so.
- Do or die game means crowd will be less likely to boo after the first incompletion.
- Cowboys game. Bitter rival the fans can't stand, America's Team etc.
- Crowd always gets loud when "D" is playing well. Hopefully "D" can build on last week's game.

Now all that being said I can definitely see a letdown situation with the crowd (and team) next week. 2 emotional games in a row now playing an inexperienced young team who will be excited to be in the playoffs and who the Giants have no rivalry with.

Giantsin04
12-30-2011, 11:23 AM
12th man has not made much of a difference this year! As I siad in another thread it is down right disheartening how horrible this team plays at home. In any case...

GO BLUE!!!

We made a difference in the GB game. Crowd was loud and electric that day/night. This weekend will be next level !!!!! As long as the Giants are in it, you wont have to worry about the 12th man. Trust me.

miked1958
12-31-2011, 03:37 AM

To often, like the giants players, the Fans fail to show up and come out flat to. They don't cheer loud enough or stand up and yell to disrupt the other team like u see in other stadiums

harrycarson
12-31-2011, 04:44 AM
will be the 1st gmen game I can think of where towels will be waving

miked1958
12-31-2011, 11:01 AM
will be the 1st gmen game I can think of where towels will be waving
I hope they make it so tough for the cowboys that we get a few turnovers because of the noise

mfraykor
01-02-2012, 03:08 PM
My experience in the past with GIANTS stadium has led me to believe that most of the fans go to the game to RELAX.... there is never much energy and everyone is sitting down and fairly quiet....

FOR THIS GAME I think it is important that the fans show up.. and show up LOUD>>> we gotta make the announcers hard to hear on the TV>>> >WE GOTTA BE OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD>>>

I think it will make a huge impact and I would love to see the stadium completely involved for 60 minutes....

GO GIANTS>>>

Like I said... 12th man made a difference... and got the GAME ball... way to step it up and make it LOUD.... loved hearing it for once thru the TV>>>

GO BIG BLUE>>>