PDA

View Full Version : Justin Tuck

Tony Bruno
12-29-2011, 10:59 AM
From the homepage:

Tuck has had neck, groin and toe injuries. He has missed four games and played in several other contests at less than full strength.

I love the guys toughness but in essence he is hurting the team by not being heathy...

I can see why he is frustrated...

NYGFaninILL
12-29-2011, 11:06 AM
From the homepage:

Tuck has had neck, groin and toe injuries. He has missed four games and played in several other contests at less than full strength.

I love the guys toughness but in essence he is hurting the team by not being heathy...

Yeah, I feel bad for the guy.

blueomaha
12-29-2011, 11:08 AM
just give the NYG what you gave them against the jets last week, and i'll be happy...that might be enough if the rest of the "D" shows up....

Tony Bruno
12-29-2011, 11:10 AM
Im glad to see in that article that it says he is heathy.. Im not sure how he just cured but hey Ill take it...

I hope he does play hard like he did vs the Jets cause we are going to need it... Our playoffs started last week so it win or go home from last week on!!!

Go G-Men!!!

GameTime
12-29-2011, 11:45 AM
On one hand I can understand when a player plays hurt so he can be part of the team but at the same time he doesnt want to get further injured. But on the other hand if you can produce then why play??</P>

A conudrum for sure...</P>

I am glad he came out vs the jets and had a very good game. I am even more thrilled that he gave props to TC and Rolle. That means more than you can imagine. Yeah...players dont like playing for TC...what a crock of crap. You get a handful of players who say some negative stuff but no one listens to the handful that say good things or even better the dozens that say nothing..</P>

Go Tuck....Go Giants!!!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

Ruttiger711
12-29-2011, 11:47 AM
On one hand I can understand when a player plays hurt so he can be part of the team but at the same time he doesnt want to get further injured. But on the other hand if you can produce then why play??</p>

</p>
Its kind of the flip side of the whole Osi debate going on right now.

MattMeyerBud
12-29-2011, 11:52 AM
From the homepage:

looked like he turned a corner last week..

JPP may be having an MVP season but Tuck was the D MVP vs Jets

MattMeyerBud
12-29-2011, 11:53 AM
On one hand I can understand when a player plays hurt so he can be part of the team but at the same time he doesnt want to get further injured. But on the other hand if you can produce then why play??</p>

</p>
Its kind of the flip side of the whole Osi debate going on right now.

i think Osi's situation is much more questionable

elismom
12-29-2011, 12:03 PM
From the homepage:

Not sure where the strength came from last week but JT is the reason why we won that game. I hope he can repeart

this game falls on JT and Nicks
Both play above avg and we crush the cowgirls

MikeIsaGiant
12-29-2011, 12:16 PM
He played great last weekend. He continues to play like that, ride it out Tuck. This is no time for sissy.

BigBlue1971
12-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Tuck is trying to lead by example but its hard when he doesnt have all the tools he needs to be effective.</P>

his injuries have hampered him for most games but his performance in the Jets game has given him renewed confidence.</P>

with the injury to Osi, Tuck tried to take up some of that slack as well. that put that much more pressure on him. </P>

all those things are rounding into shape so hopefully hes dominate the next 5 games.</P>

Ruttiger711
12-30-2011, 11:07 AM
I dont get it - I really really dont get it.

What is it with the armchair psychologists that run rampant in the fanbase?!

Just heard a caller on Sirius theorize that maybe Tuck is not giving it his all because of Osi's situation of "not getting paid"..... and since they're friends maybe there is a "COLLECTIVE SUBCONSCIOUS" of not giving their all because in the end they won't get what they want.

Give me a ****ing break... some fans are turning into nothing more than gossipy *****es... my god.

brad
12-30-2011, 11:14 AM
Seeing Tuck play like that against the Jets gave me new hope for the season... with Tuck playing at his best the rest of the D-line seemed to pick it up too. Throw in JPP and we can expect a lot of disruption in the backfield this week! If the offense can limit the 3 & outs this should be a statement game for the Giants.

burier
12-30-2011, 03:04 PM

</p>
Its kind of the flip side of the whole Osi debate going on right now.*

i think Osi's situation is much more questionable

Thats funny because Osi has a high ankle sprain. What is it that Tuck has?