PDA

View Full Version : Which Giants Players Do You Think Has The Best Interviews

Antwuan
12-29-2011, 11:44 AM
Which Giants Player Interviews do you enjoy the most or has the best interviews?

Rudyy
12-29-2011, 11:48 AM
Eli. Simply because I like the way he talks lmao.

NJ10
12-29-2011, 11:56 AM
At the end of the day it's Antrel Rolle

Defcon4
12-29-2011, 12:05 PM
Eli. Simply because I like the way he talks lmao.

J Tuck. He seems to be the most comfortable in front of the mic and is very good at making his point, and there seems to be a little more depth to his answers than with other players.

Eli's articulate and all, but it seems like he hates the interviews and he's giving the quickest answer he can think of so he can be done with it. I get the feeling he hates interviews.

My favorite is BJ. BJ gives me brutal honesty with the least amount of political correctness. He's the most quotable and he's the most passionate. He also gives you strong answers w/o J Tucks smooth delivery. He gives interviews like he plays the game- ALL IN. I love it!

DownWitJPP
12-29-2011, 12:20 PM
Kiwi and Diehl are both very well spoken IMO

then i like the guys who speak from the heart and don't give BS answers Herzlich, BJ and Rolle

scf424
12-29-2011, 12:23 PM
Eli has the same answers every time, so its repetitive.

I agree with Kiwi, he's extremely articulate and knowledgeable, so it makes for a good listen. Jacobs is hilarious because of how much he mumbles, its almost like Shannon Sharpe, just less intelligent and politically correct.

BlueJayC
12-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Deon Grant.....even though he's lost a step the guy says what's on his mind and cares about the team and organization.</P>

Rolle talks too much.</P>

I get a laugh out of hearing Eli talk.....he could be talking aboutwhat he ate forlunchor a last second W over the Cowboys and his demeanor and tone doesn't change.....it's hysterical.</P>

burier
12-29-2011, 12:37 PM
At the end of the day it's Antrel Rolle

I see what you did there