PDA

View Full Version : Draft thoughts & Remaining draft wishlist....

myles2424
04-26-2013, 11:26 PM
1.justin Pugh, I've come to except this pick...but I still don't understand the value of it, people can claim he was going in the top 25 but it still doesn't compare to Sheriff Floyd/Xavier Rhodes...

2.Jonathan Hankins, I'm also confused on this one....we drafted him where he was projected...he's not a first rounder, he was a 2md all along....we have 6 DTs on the roster & we just passed on the best one in the draft, I don't get it....& I think we all can agree Jamar Taylor/Arthur brown had more value & filled bigger needs.....there's a reason Baltimore traded up soon after to grab Brown...

3.damontre Moore, Im not a fan....I always thought the dude was overrated...but perhaps Im missing something, but I see that it was a BPA pick according to others projections...we'll see..

4.Kasheeme Greene ,I'm hoping we get Agressive & make a move for Greene,super productive rutgers LB, with good size/speed...we had him in for a visit so it's not like we haven't showed any interest in drafting a LB, he could've easily been a late 2nd/early 3rd....he would have great value in the 4th.....

Remaining prospects that could be possible fits....

Marcus Lattimore
Brian schwenke
Xavier Nixon
Alvin bailey
Jordan poyer
Bw Webb
Kevin red****
Cornelius Washington
Jelani Jenkins
Baccari Rambo
Shamarko Thomas
Alex okafor
Quitton Patton
Ryan swipe
Ray graham
Zac Stacy
Nick kasa

NYGfanSTRICK
04-26-2013, 11:37 PM
I just made a Defense Wishlist just now. I did not realize that you posted this. I like the players that you have though. There are a lot of the guys I have on my Defense Wishlist listed by you.

myles2424
04-26-2013, 11:45 PM
I just made a Defense Wishlist just now. I did not realize that you posted this. I like the players that you have though. There are a lot of the guys I have on my Defense Wishlist listed by you.
Yea I feel LB or CB is the only logical choice for us in the 4th....there's a big drop ofF after the few remaining guys

NYGfanSTRICK
04-26-2013, 11:50 PM
Yeah I would be stoked if we could snag someone like Poyer or Webb in the 4th and get A.J Klein or Red**** in the 5th!

Kruunch
04-26-2013, 11:55 PM
Smh at the Hankins pick.

BlessedinBlue22
04-26-2013, 11:57 PM
Rambo, Khaseem Greene, Dion Sims, Devin Taylor or Okafor can't have enough DE's, Tuck and Kiwanuka gone after this season imo.

BlessedinBlue22
04-27-2013, 12:00 AM
Luke Marquardt OT Azusa Pacific(getting him in 7th, watch him beat out Pugh lol

NYGfanSTRICK
04-27-2013, 12:07 AM
Luke Marquardt OT Azusa Pacific(getting him in 7th, watch him beat out Pugh lol

He is an absolute freak of nature physically. He would probably need a year or so to get coached up but he could be a stud haha

gumby74
04-27-2013, 12:07 AM
okafor imo.

slipknottin
04-27-2013, 12:33 AM
Greene and Rambo are still out there. Still want a CB too. WR/TE/HB depth all possible later

myles2424
04-27-2013, 12:35 AM
Greene and Rambo are still out there. Still want a CB too. WR/TE/HB depth all possible later
Greene & Rambo definetly would be legit...after Hawthorne & poyer, there's not much at cb

BlessedinBlue22
04-27-2013, 12:56 AM
Greene & Rambo definetly would be legit...after Hawthorne & poyer, there's not much at cb

Micah Hyde i like alot from Iowa, would reunite with Sash. Summer Cummings from Georgia, Mc Gee from Miami.

myles2424
04-27-2013, 01:06 AM
Micah Hyde i like alot from Iowa, would reunite with Sash. Summer Cummings from Georgia, Mc Gee from Miami.
I was trying to find out more about sanders Cummings, What'sup with him? He must be a real piece of crap on the field to be 6'0 216 w/ a 4.4 40 & not ever get talked about

Broadway Blue
04-27-2013, 01:08 AM
Really hope Kasheeme Greene falls to us

EliIsTheBaas
04-27-2013, 09:12 AM
We really need to take a corner or LB, but if Okafor falls to us, I can't see JR skipping him. I wouldn't mind another OL pick, perhaps Barret Jones? Very much a giant style OL with his brains and versatility.

Carter.525
04-27-2013, 09:13 AM
Really hope Kasheeme Greene falls to usthis.. please

TheEnigma
04-27-2013, 10:20 AM
If we decide to go CB late in the draft, I'd love to give Rod Sweeting from Georgia Tech a roll of the dice in the 7th. Very instinctual and while he didn't have a beast combine, I think he has the athleticism necessary to become a really good #2 or #3 on a roster.

ryan12
04-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Really hope Kasheeme Greene falls to us

We will need to trade up to get him... Greene and poyer would be clutch