PDA

View Full Version : Well see how good tuck really is in this game

VBGiantsFan
12-29-2011, 04:45 PM
I know everyone is making a big deal about his talk with Coughlin, but let's not forget he was facing Wayne hunter who is probably the worse tackle in the league. In fact babin destroyed him for 4 sacks in the eagles game last week.

The last cowboys game the rookie smith owned tuck. At one point tuck just gave up. He had him in single blocking situations and tuck still had nothing. Jpp was the one busting through all of the double teams.

I really hope tuck is back and it just wasn't a fluke game against an awful right tackle

buddy33
12-29-2011, 05:04 PM
So are you questioning if Tuck is a good player or is he healthy now because there is a big difference?

Is Tuck an elite DE when he is healthy? Yes.

Is he healthy now? I don't care who he was going up against last week, he looked good. He put lots of pressures on the QB, had a sack, drew a holding call which is like a sack, and batted down a couple of passes.

G-Man67
12-29-2011, 05:16 PM
the fact that he said he felt the best he had all year and produced was encouraging, but yeah good point about who he was up against ... fingers crossed that he can be the old, healthy Tuck for this huge one