PDA

View Full Version : For you Osi haters out there "JPP deserves to start, no question about it"

NYG4lifeNYK
12-29-2011, 05:00 PM
<div class="tweet-image">
http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/1417559662/RalphPic_normal.jpg
</div>

<div class="tweet-row">
<span class="tweet-user-name">
TheBlueScreen (http://twitter.com/#%21/TheBlueScreen)
<span class="tweet-full-name">Ralph Vacchiano</span>
</span>
<div class="tweet-corner">
<div class="tweet-meta">
<span class="icons">
<div class="extra-icons">
<span class="inlinemedia-icons js-icon-container"></span>
</div>
</span>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="tweet-row">
<div class="tweet-text js-tweet-text">Umenyiora said he wouldn't
come back if he wasn't ready. He also said that Jason Pierre-Paul
"deserves to start, no question about it." <s class="hash">#</s>NYG (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23NYG)</div>
</div>

Get off your high horse Osi has been TRYING to get back out there with his teammates all season... you fans who say he's dogging it just sound ignorant. What does he gain from "dogging it". He's playing for a contract(from us or elsewhere) regardless, he was having a great season up until he went out with injury.

Some of you guys flip flop more than a fish out of water...

daynemustgo
12-29-2011, 05:03 PM
honestly, who cares who starts? If Osi is actually healthy and Tuck continues to show life...I feel bad for Romo because he is going to get pounded on.

MikeIsaGiant
12-29-2011, 05:04 PM
Osi is telling the truth

+1 in my book.

JPP does deserve to start, he's been the best player out there.

Hence why I'm wearing his jersey this Sunday with pride

buddy33
12-29-2011, 05:06 PM
I think if they can find a way to get them all, Tuck, Kiwi, JPP, and Osi, they will be a better team.

NYG4lifeNYK
12-29-2011, 05:09 PM
honestly, who cares who starts? If Osi is
actually healthy and Tuck continues to show life...I feel bad for Romo
because he is going to get pounded on.

+1

I think if they can find a way to get them all, Tuck, Kiwi, JPP, and Osi, they will be a better team.

+1

NYG4lifeNYK
12-29-2011, 05:10 PM
Osi is telling the truth

+1 in my book.

JPP does deserve to start, he's been the best player out there.

Hence why I'm wearing his jersey this Sunday with pride

Haha if I didn't wear my Eli jersey ever Sunday I would definitely be wearing osi's as well... maybe I'll lay Osi's out next to me ahaha

Really want a JPP

I have an Eli, Osi, Webster, Jacobs &amp; KP.. and our course I have Strahan, Tiki, Plax etc

jax5338
12-29-2011, 05:11 PM
not an osi hater, but it seems he only plays in big games in order to "audition" for a new contract or a trade. he sits out the other games so he can avoid further injury. i think he is healthier than tuck and definitely could play the games he's missed, but he just doesnt think it's smart.

wouldnt shock me if he played a great game on sunday, because you know he wants that big contract and this could be his last chance to prove his worth.

daynemustgo
12-29-2011, 05:15 PM
not an osi hater, but it seems he only plays in big games in order to "audition" for a new contract or a trade. he sits out the other games so he can avoid further injury. i think he is healthier than tuck and definitely could play the games he's missed, but he just doesnt think it's smart.

wouldnt shock me if he played a great game on sunday, because you know he wants that big contract and this could be his last chance to prove his worth.

works for me. If he plays big and the giants win, then Osi has to play big in wild card game..and then divsional game..and then nfc title game...etc.

jax5338
12-29-2011, 05:19 PM

works for me. If he plays big and the giants win, then Osi has to play big in wild card game..and then divsional game..and then nfc title game...etc.

yea but think if he'd actually played a few games down the line we might have not been in this position to begin with.

idc really. he's one of those guys who's a great player who you always want on your team but it's tough to be loyal to him. you know he's a me-first guy and goes where the money is. im sure he loves the giants and his teammates the way they do him, but he loves money just a lil more. i have no emotional attachment to osi as a giant. id love to see him stay, but wouldnt lose sleep if he left.

MattMeyerBud
12-29-2011, 05:22 PM
<div class="tweet-image">
http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/1417559662/RalphPic_normal.jpg
</div>

<div class="tweet-row">
<span class="tweet-user-name">
TheBlueScreen (http://twitter.com/#%21/TheBlueScreen)
<span class="tweet-full-name">Ralph Vacchiano</span>
</span>
<div class="tweet-corner">
<div class="tweet-meta">
<span class="icons">
<div class="extra-icons">
<span class="inlinemedia-icons js-icon-container"></span>
</div>
</span>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="tweet-row">
<div class="tweet-text js-tweet-text">Umenyiora said he wouldn't
come back if he wasn't ready. He also said that Jason Pierre-Paul
"deserves to start, no question about it." <s class="hash">#</s>NYG (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23NYG)</div>
</div>

Get off your high horse Osi has been TRYING to get back out there with his teammates all season... you fans who say he's dogging it just sound ignorant. What does he gain from "dogging it". He's playing for a contract(from us or elsewhere) regardless, he was having a great season up until he went out with injury.

Some of you guys flip flop more than a fish out of water...

he had a sprained ankle - he didn' try to get out there

declares himself out 2-4 weeks the next day? Coughlin asked him to come play and hes looked fine in practice. If Coughlin didn't have that talk with him there was no sign that Osi would be playing this week. Time to come to the reality of the type of dude Osi is.

So hes not COMPLETELY unrealistic saying that JPP should start. I want to know the question he was asked for him to give that answer. Its almost like hes verbalizing permission - its confusing

Ruttiger711
12-29-2011, 05:23 PM

care to give an example? last week seemed like a pretty big game to me...

in your opinion what was the last BIG game he CHOSE to play in and what game did he just up and decide to sit out?

yatitle
12-29-2011, 05:47 PM
3.1 million for 8 (or 9) games. Doesn't look like Osi's underpaid to me.

jax5338
12-29-2011, 05:52 PM

care to give an example?* last week seemed like a pretty big game to me...

in your opinion what was the last BIG game he CHOSE to play in and what game did he just up and decide to sit out?

not saying he isnt dinged up, i just get the impression that he's been healthy enough to play but didnt wanna risk it. since this is a huge game for a division title vs. an arch rival, he's sucking it up because he knows if he performs in a game like this it will really help him get paid.

nYg24
12-29-2011, 05:59 PM
just run the Nascar formation ALL DAY