PDA

View Full Version : So the Reese apologists love the Nassib move?

53canton
04-27-2013, 03:16 PM
Gotta figure Eli is here another 5-6 years? They couldn find another QB in a year or 2 or 3?!?!

Like we dont have other needs??

Carter.525
04-27-2013, 03:18 PM
In 6 years.. It's Nassib's team..

BlueSanta
04-27-2013, 03:19 PM
You do not draft need, ESPECIALLY in late rounds.

myles2424
04-27-2013, 03:19 PM
Hopefully they let him get alot of preseason time,looks great, finish a few games that are runaways & trade the SOB

Carter.525
04-27-2013, 03:21 PM
I don't think the Giants took him to trade him, doesn't seem like there style..

FBomb
04-27-2013, 03:22 PM
Gotta figure Eli is here another 5-6 years? They couldn find another QB in a year or 2 or 3?!?!

He'll be a better back up to Eli than Carr. We'll probably be able to trade him in the next couple of years for picks if Eli stays healthy.

Stop with the "Reese apologists" nonsense. You sound like an *** hole.

Talorin2
04-27-2013, 03:22 PM

Good luck trying to get that through to some of these guys.

53canton
04-27-2013, 03:26 PM
Good luck trying to get that through to some of these guys.

Yeah like it would have hurt to take a CB or a safety!? No we need a backup Qb right now! And trade up to get him!

slipknottin
04-27-2013, 03:28 PM
Nassib is just future value, either as a player or a trade.

He does nothing to add value for this coming season.

But if he doesnt pan out, which is far more likely, then they threw away a 4th and a 6th

53canton
04-27-2013, 03:30 PM
No help for 2013. Everyone knows we could have grabbed a CB or safety. But shhhhhh.....

nycsportzfan
04-27-2013, 03:31 PM
You do not draft need, ESPECIALLY in late rounds. Yet we reached for a G/T because we needed Oline help a RD earlire then he would of went?

FBomb
04-27-2013, 03:33 PM
Yet we reached for a G/T because we needed Oline help a RD earlire then he would of went?

I guess Reese stating that this was thier guy all along means nothing?

GTGiantsFan
Linebacker, Safety, Cornerback.. nope QUARTERBACK. The kids at the AT&T round circle commercials have been making the picks.

53canton
Yet we reached for a G/T because we needed Oline help a RD earlire then he would of went?

Youre not allowed to question he picks. Dont you know?

BlessedinBlue22
You sound Butt hurt....lol You need a time out...The butt hurt is strong with this one^^LOL

FBomb
04-27-2013, 03:34 PM
Youre the one that started the name calling. I followed your lead, tough guy! Check your post!

No..the title of this thread started the whole thing. You're angry and not very bright. Bad combination.

nycsportzfan
I don't think the Giants took him to trade him, doesn't seem like there style.. Dosne't matter, ELI is the most durable player in football, no ones gonna trade for a guy that dosen't light it up for at least a small stretch...

Morehead State

Your crystal ball is telling you that Eli has 5 or six years left?
Is our GM supposed to bank on that?

FBomb
04-27-2013, 03:35 PM
Youre not allowed to question he picks. Dont you know?

You're allowed to question whatever you want.....the problem is no one is allowed to disagree with you....hence the thread title.

G-Men Surg.
04-27-2013, 03:35 PM
True but technically Nassib was drafted at mid-point in the draft. You can still find a lot of value there even more this year with a deep draft at mid and late rounds. That been said the value he had was around 42 th and got picked at 110th. Can't argue with that reasoning.

53canton
04-27-2013, 03:36 PM
No..the title of this thread started the whole thing. You're angry and not very bright. Bad combination.

What apologists? Yeah, real angry. Get a life already, Fbomb!

GTGiantsFan
Is our GM supposed to bank on that?

Listen Moorehead, I know you're really delusional that thinks Eli is a bad QB, and are hoping he gets injured so you don't have too put up with the people who actually appreciate Eli, but give it a rest. This pick was terrible, and you're just hoping he takes over the spot next year, go away, nobody likes you.

nycsportzfan
Youre not allowed to question he picks. Dont you know? Everyone on here knows i don't care what anyone says, i speak my mind.. I"m not a homer, and anyone who is beind honest, would question this draft.. Why some feel they need to make excuses for everything our FO does, is beyond me.. Sure, we won the SB, but it wasen't last yr.. Last yr we missed the playoffs all together, and i don't even know if we improved this draft, to be honest?

Morehead State
Dosne't matter, ELI is the most durable player in football, no ones gonna trade for a guy that dosen't light it up for at least a small stretch...
Actually the most durable player in football was Brett Farve, until he got hurt and the team fell apart.
Then the most durable player in football was Peyton Manning.....until he got hurt and the team fell apart.
So now its Eli?

I think the "lets hope and pray our QB doesn't get hurt" strategy isn't the best approach.

FBomb
04-27-2013, 03:37 PM
True but technically Nassib was drafted at mid-point in the draft. You can still find a lot of value there even more this year with a deep draft at mid and late rounds. That been said the value he had was around 42 th and got picked at 110th. Can't argue with that reasoning.

Really? Just you watch.

nycsportzfan
04-27-2013, 03:37 PM
Actually the most durable player in football was Brett Farve, until he got hurt and the team fell apart.
Then the most durable player in football was Peyton Manning.....until he got hurt and the team fell apart.
So now its Eli?

I think the "lets hope and pray our QB doesn't get hurt" strategy isn't the best approach. Ya, well maybe when ELI's in his mid to late 30's, he'll get hurt like them as well, but by then, Nassib will be long gone or have no value...

FBomb
04-27-2013, 03:38 PM
What apologists? Yeah, real angry. Get a life already, Fbomb!

Exactly.....you are calling out EVERYONE that doesn't agree with you. That's why you started this thread. My life is fine thank you....and you still sound bitter and stupid.

nycsportzfan
04-27-2013, 03:39 PM
Is our GM supposed to bank on that? U started a thread laughing at the Nassib pick..lol What are u talking about?

Buddy333
04-27-2013, 03:40 PM
So Reese is an idiot for having a back p plan just in case? Horrible GM!

53canton
04-27-2013, 03:40 PM
Exactly.....you are calling out EVERYONE that doesn't agree with you. That's why you started this thread. My life is fine thank you....and you still sound bitter and stupid.

More namecalling I see? Youre the one with the problem! Typical

Morehead State
04-27-2013, 03:41 PM
U started a thread laughing at the Nassib pick..lol What are u talking about?
Just having some fun with my Cultist friends.

FBomb
04-27-2013, 03:43 PM
More namecalling I see? Youre the one with the problem! Typical

lol....again...you started the name calling with the title of your thread. I realize that some of my words my have too many syllables for you....but I did try to keep it down to your level of intellect.

Morehead State
04-27-2013, 03:44 PM
Ya, well maybe when ELI's in his mid to late 30's, he'll get hurt like them as well, but by then, Nassib will be long gone or have no value...
We're a good team with aspirations to make the playoffs and compete for a chamionship.
All it takes is a shot to the knee of our QB to end the season. Grooming a backup is a solid strategy.
You act as if Eli can't be injured. He has ligaments, bones, tendons, muscles like anyone else.
The biggest, strongest NFL players get hurt. And he isn't either of those things.

FBomb
04-27-2013, 03:45 PM
We're a good team with aspirations to make the playoffs and compete for a chamionship.
All it takes is a shot to the knee of our QB to end the season. Grooming a backup is a solid strategy.
You act as if Eli can't be injured. He has ligaments, bones, tendons, muscles like anyone else.
The biggest, strongest NFL players get hurt. And he isn't either of those things.

Reese apologist!!!

G-Men Surg.
04-27-2013, 03:46 PM
Really? Just you watch.
lol

slipknottin
04-27-2013, 03:46 PM
So Reese is an idiot for having a back p plan just in case? Horrible GM!

No, have to take the top guys on their board.

This draft is just crappy for positional value. A RT/G in the first, a DT to add to the other 7 in the 2nd, a DE (good positional value at least), then a backup QB.

I like the players they took, just doubtful they got anyone who will make any kind of significant contributions this year.

Morehead State
04-27-2013, 03:47 PM
Reese apologist!!!
Haha!!!
Well he does ask my opinion.
I could talk him into drafting Xavier Rhodes at 19.

nycsportzfan
04-27-2013, 03:47 PM
Just having some fun with my Cultist friends. uhh, ok..

Morehead State
04-27-2013, 03:48 PM
No, have to take the top guys on their board.

This draft is just crappy for positional value. A RT/G in the first, a DT to add to the other 7 in the 2nd, a DE (good positional value at least), then a backup QB.

I like the players they took, just doubtful they got anyone who will make any kind of significant contributions this year.
I hated the first 2 picks at first but I'm warming up to them now.

Morehead State
04-27-2013, 03:50 PM
uhh, ok..
I was actually suggesting that Nassib would become the starter.
Again...a little poking fun at some of my combatants on the MB.

BlueBlitzer
04-27-2013, 03:52 PM
Who knows if Carr is gonna be here next year. Smart move by a GM who puts as much vision in the Future as He does in the Present.

hugehomer
04-27-2013, 05:50 PM

Yes there is no chance Eli ever gets hurt.