PDA

View Full Version : so after 5 rounds..

Carter.525
04-27-2013, 03:02 PM
Has anybody had one pick right in any of there mocks? I sure as he'll didn't..

G-Men Surg.
04-27-2013, 03:05 PM
I miss in all of them but very happy with my boy Big Johnathan Hankins is in BLUE !!!!

Cloud57
04-27-2013, 03:09 PM
Has anybody had one pick right in any of there mocks? I sure as he'll didn't..Mocks are a waste of time

BlueSanta
04-27-2013, 03:10 PM
if you design mocks in hopes of being right, your mock will always be flawed. You should be trying to make sense for every team, not your own. That is why I don't bother with 'em.

Most people think " I like X player, Im gonna mock him to us."

That is not how it works

BlessedinBlue22
04-27-2013, 03:13 PM

never saw this draft coming...this draft was loaded with talent that literally fell into our laps. We pick a winded fat slob. Pugh who looks soft, A QB who will probably never get to play and a safety who probably would of gone undrafted..yippie!

FBomb
04-27-2013, 03:16 PM

I have yet to be right about ANY of my picks....ever!! Reese, you stoopid imgrate!!!

Carter.525
04-27-2013, 03:16 PM
never saw this draft coming...this draft was loaded with talent that literally fell into our laps. We pick a winded fat slob. Pugh who looks soft, A QB who will probably never get to play and a safety who probably would of gone undrafted..yippie!yea but do you like the picks??

FBomb
04-27-2013, 03:17 PM
never saw this draft coming...this draft was loaded with talent that literally fell into our laps. We pick a winded fat slob. Pugh who looks soft, A QB who will probably never get to play and a safety who probably would of gone undrafted..yippie!

I take it you're not a "glass half full" kind of guy, are you?

King Sully
04-27-2013, 03:36 PM
yea but do you like the picks?? carter you've been killing me the past few days lol