PDA

View Full Version : Coach Garrett Looking Sharp!

Easy-Duz-It
12-29-2011, 06:13 PM
http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy123/Lukin78/garret.jpg

Firenugget
12-29-2011, 07:19 PM
ewww....ginger kid...[+o(]

bronxvgiant
12-29-2011, 07:33 PM
They might need him to play for Dez,He was a receiver

Firenugget
12-29-2011, 07:35 PM
They might need him to play for Dez,He was a receiver

lol what? When?

Joe Morrison
12-29-2011, 07:38 PM
He was always a qb backup, made a career out of it.

chasjay
12-29-2011, 07:41 PM

and now he's a backup head coach - I wonder if Jerry will be coming down to the field to check on Romo's hand during the game.

jomo
12-29-2011, 07:49 PM
He was always a qb backup, made a career out of it.He parlayed his high school footbal into an invitation toPrinceton. Then he made it in the NFL as a career backup for about 10 years which means a nice payday without getting your brains beat in. Then he plays that into a OC job at Dallas and ultimately HC in the same place. Some guys get all the luck! lol</P>

There's got to be a Plax joke in there with the #17 jersey, but I just can't figure it out.</P>

fletch842
12-29-2011, 07:53 PM
He was always a qb backup, made a career out of it.He parlayed his high school footbal into an invitation to*Princeton. Then he made it in the NFL as a career backup for about 10 years which means a nice payday without getting your brains beat in. Then he plays that into a OC job at Dallas and ultimately HC in the same place. Some guys get all the luck! lol</P>

There's got to be a Plax joke in there with the #17 jersey, but I just can't figure it out.</P>
Well, with the icing of his kicker, Garrett did shoot his team in the foot !!

jomo
12-29-2011, 07:59 PM
He was always a qb backup, made a career out of it.He parlayed his high school footbal into an invitation toPrinceton. Then he made it in the NFL as a career backup for about 10 years which means a nice payday without getting your brains beat in. Then he plays that into a OC job at Dallas and ultimately HC in the same place. Some guys get all the luck! lol</P>

There's got to be a Plax joke in there with the #17 jersey, but I just can't figure it out.</P> Well, with the icing of his kicker, Garrett did shoot his team in the foot !!Bang!! (did I just say that) lol,you nailed it fletch.

DandyDon
12-29-2011, 09:12 PM

and now he's a backup head coach - I wonder if Jerry will be coming down to the field to check on Romo's hand during the game.

LOL!

jomo
12-29-2011, 09:24 PM

LOL![:D]

ashleymarie
12-29-2011, 09:32 PM

Only if the cameras are rolling........

NobodyMan
12-29-2011, 09:57 PM
Garrett has a bad history in NYC - aside from his time with the Giants. He started college at Columbia, where his father coached (his father lasted one season, in which Columbia went 0-10). Then he and his brother transferred to Princeton. A couple of years later Garrett was the starting qb when Columbia beat Princeton 16-13 to end the longest losing streak in college history. Here's what the NYTimes wrote:

Jason Garrett's 201 yards on 18 completions in 29 attempts and Judd
Garrett's 22 carries for 116 yards were not enough for Princeton. The
Garrett brothers are sons of Jim Garrett, who coached Columbia to an
0-10 record in 1985 in the midst of the losing streak. Both players
transferred to Princeton after their father left Columbia under pressure
at the end of the 1985 season.</p>

The Garrett brothers refused to be
interviewed after the game, but their coach, Steve Tosches, said
Columbia was the better team and deserved the victory.</p>http://www.nytimes.com/1988/10/09/sports/college-football-columbia-wins-that-s-right-wins.html?pagewanted=2&amp;src=pm

Let's hope we can make him feel the same way this Sunday!