PDA

View Full Version : Take the draft so far...

UKAnt14
04-27-2013, 05:19 PM
...if we were to sign Cruz long-term, bring back Bradshaw and sign Karlos Dansby through FA, would you be content heading into training camp?

slipknottin
04-27-2013, 05:25 PM
Dont understand why they would bring back Bradshaw.

Its time for Wilson and Brown, and Scott is the depth. If they lose one of them later in the year, then sign Jacobs or Bradshaw.

FOFORLIFE
04-27-2013, 05:26 PM
We don't need Bradshaw. Tampa was fine handing the load to Martin who was a pick ahead of Wilson so time to step up.I can see Boley coming back cheap over Dansby. When our CBs get hurt and we have no depth then I will say I'm not satisfied with our picks.

slipknottin
04-27-2013, 05:29 PM
When our CBs get hurt and we have no depth then I will say I'm not satisfied with our picks.

They have 5. Webster, Ross, Prince, Hosley, T2. Could maybe add one more, but they have a few FAs on the roster too.

RichGiants81
04-27-2013, 05:34 PM
It would be smart to get Bradshaw for the right price, Wilson prob won't be healthy all 16 games, it's a safe bet that brown wont be healthy all year and Scott isn't ready to get thrown into a lead role if someone goes down. A Wilson, brown, Bradshaw rotation would be a huge asset, it would help keep Wilson fresh too

slipknottin
04-27-2013, 05:36 PM
It would be smart to get Bradshaw for the right price, Wilson prob won't be healthy all 16 games, it's a safe bet that brown wont be healthy all year and Scott isn't ready to get thrown into a lead role if someone goes down. A Wilson, brown, Bradshaw rotation would be a huge asset, it would help keep Wilson fresh too

Really, we want to take Wilson and Brown off the field for Bradshaw still?

nycsportzfan
04-27-2013, 05:36 PM
Why in the world would we possibly want Bradshaw back? Haven't we had enough crazy wierd signings and draft picks this offseason?

drewz
04-27-2013, 05:40 PM
They have 5. Webster, Ross, Prince, Hosley, T2. Could maybe add one more, but they have a few FAs on the roster too.

How many of those are you satisfied with?

RichGiants81
04-27-2013, 05:43 PM
Really, we want to take Wilson and Brown off the field for Bradshaw still?

Neither player will be healthy the whole season, one of them could wind up on IR. I'm talking about a rotation like what they had in 07. That worked out ok right?

RichGiants81
04-27-2013, 05:44 PM
Why in the world would we possibly want Bradshaw back? Haven't we had enough crazy wierd signings and draft picks this offseason?

How would that be a crazy weird signing? Seems more like a crazy weird cut to me....

slipknottin
04-27-2013, 05:45 PM
How many of those are you satisfied with?

How many CBs in the mid-late rounds are going to be better than anyone on that list?

Neither player will be healthy the whole season, one of them could wind up on IR. I'm talking about a rotation like what they had in 07. That worked out ok right?

How are we assuming that Brown and Wilson will be hurt?

In 07 Bradshaw almost never played, until Ward broke his leg. (only 23 carries!)

Id rather give Scott carries than Bradshaw or Jacobs anyway.

nycsportzfan
04-27-2013, 05:46 PM
How would that be a crazy weird signing? Seems more like a crazy weird cut to me.... Why? We just drafted a 1st rd RB last yr, and have Andre Brown.. Why in the world do we need a guy who can't stay on the field anymore?

RichGiants81
04-27-2013, 05:49 PM
How many CBs in the mid-late rounds are going to be better than anyone on that list?

How are we assuming that Brown and Wilson will be hurt?

In 07 Bradshaw almost never played, until Ward broke his leg.

Id rather give Scott carries than Bradshaw or Jacobs anyway.

How can we not assume one of them won't be hurt? It's almost a guarantee they miss several games between the two of them. Especially brown. How many times has he played 16 games?

RichGiants81
04-27-2013, 05:52 PM
I'm not talking about taking away their carries, I think Bradshaw should be the contingency plan. Plus he's a leader and was the toughest guy on the team, he would be better to have around than Scott

slipknottin
04-27-2013, 05:53 PM
How can we not assume one of them won't be hurt? It's almost a guarantee they miss several games between the two of them. Especially brown. How many times has he played 16 games?

Then when they get hurt, they can sign Bradshaw or Jacobs. Not sure what the rush is to bring in guys who arent as good as what the giants have and have them take snaps away.

Eli TO Shockey
04-27-2013, 06:34 PM
I'm not talking about taking away their carries, I think Bradshaw should be the contingency plan. Plus he's a leader and was the toughest guy on the team, he would be better to have around than Scott

You think AB will be content with being the 3rd-4th rb on the roster?

Not to mention, I'd hate to give Gilbride the opportunity to bench wilson and put in AB because of a missed block.

gmen0820
04-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Not to mention, I'd hate to give Gilbride the opportunity to bench wilson and put in AB because of a missed block.This.