PDA

View Full Version : The 8:30 start helps us because.........

jomo
12-29-2011, 06:08 PM
the temperature will be at least 15 degrees colder than it would have been at 1:00 pm. It will be around freezing at game time and Tony Romo will feel the effects. To start with, he has small hands. Second his throwing hand is swollen which means the ball will be harder to grip. The cold temperature (coldest game for Romo this year?) will slick the ball up just a bit and the combinationmeans that Tony R will besailing his patented whirly bird passes. Dbacks get ready!

jjj45
12-29-2011, 06:12 PM
I hope we see Jacobs patented yell. With all that cold air coming out of his lungs.

scf424
12-29-2011, 06:14 PM
and I hope our receivers know they will be freezing their nuts off without sleeves

ashleymarie
12-29-2011, 06:15 PM
Maybe Austin will lose another ball in the lights.

jjj45
12-29-2011, 06:16 PM
and I hope our receivers know they will be freezing their nuts off without sleevesAnd I hope we win too.

jomo
12-29-2011, 06:17 PM
I hope we see Jacobs patented yell. With all that cold air coming out of his lungs.
Fire breathing dragon!! Go Blue!!!

scf424
12-29-2011, 06:20 PM
and I hope our receivers know they will be freezing their nuts off without sleevesAnd I hope we win too.

I do too...why would I not want us to win?

It's just common sense to be warm when its cold.

Yeesh, the cynicism is RAMPANT around here.

GMENAGAIN
12-29-2011, 06:22 PM
good points jomo . . . . .

jjj45
12-29-2011, 06:40 PM

Yeesh, the cynicism is RAMPANT around here.lmao.

You are reading waaay into what I said lol

I really hope we win this game. Nothing more than that my friend.

http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-2.gif

scf424
12-29-2011, 06:44 PM

Yeesh, the cynicism is RAMPANT around here.lmao.

You are reading waaay into what I said lol

I really hope we win this game. Nothing more than that my friend.

http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-2.gif

I'll drink to that.

RoanokeFan
12-29-2011, 06:49 PM
the temperature will be at least 15 degrees colder than it would have been at 1:00 pm. It will be around freezing at game time and Tony Romo will feel the effects. To start with, he has small hands. Second his throwing hand is swollen which means the ball will be harder to grip. The cold temperature (coldest game for Romo this year?) will slick the ball up just a bit and the combinationmeans that Tony R will besailing his patented whirly bird passes. Dbacks get ready!

Don't forget his starting LG is MIA [;)]

jomo
12-29-2011, 06:51 PM

Gentlemen, start your engines! </P>

Best of the New Year to you RF. [B]</P>

Joe Morrison
12-29-2011, 06:51 PM

</P>

Don't be surprised if Hakeem Nicks comes out wearing a full snowmobile suit to go with his gloves!</P>

TuckYou
12-29-2011, 07:00 PM

Like Nicks?

This cold will hurt our wrs cause they can't catch.

jomo
12-29-2011, 07:02 PM
Maybe Austin will lose another ball in the lights. Like Nicks? This cold will hurt our wrs cause they can't catch.They already can't catch reliably enough but the cold won't change that. It will change how the ball feels on Romo's swollen hand.

miken609
12-29-2011, 07:25 PM
and I hope our receivers know they will be freezing their nuts off without sleeves
you were sleeves on ur nuts? ..freak

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-29-2011, 08:01 PM
Maybe Austin will lose another ball in the lights. just hope our lights stay on this time

buddy33
12-29-2011, 08:06 PM
The cold won't be good for Nicks with that bad hamstring.

jomo
12-29-2011, 08:20 PM
The cold won't be good for Nicks with that bad hamstring.That's true.

ShakeNBake
12-29-2011, 11:06 PM
JPP is going to beat up on Free all night! Hopefully Osi doesn't take too many snaps away from him

giantsfan420
12-30-2011, 01:18 AM
JPP is going to beat up on Free all night! Hopefully Osi doesn't take too many snaps away from him

actually, having osi could be huge bc free struggles badly against the speed rush. he's really a RT but Dallas had no LT so he's moved there. Free has some issues with guys who can burn the edge and osi certainly can do that.

still tho, hope he doesnt take too many snaps away from jpp. fewell needs to be creative with the dline if osi plays.

BurnerNYG
12-30-2011, 01:27 AM
the temperature will be at least 15 degrees colder than it would have been at 1:00 pm. It will be around freezing at game time and Tony Romo will feel the effects. To start with, he has small hands. Second his throwing hand is swollen which means the ball will be harder to grip. The cold temperature (coldest game for Romo this year?) will slick the ball up just a bit and the combination*means that Tony R will be*sailing his patented whirly bird passes. Dbacks get ready!

Don't forget his starting LG is MIA* [;)]
</P>

Don't be surprised if Hakeem Nicks comes out wearing a full snowmobile suit to go with his gloves!</P>Lmao! That dude with his scuba diver ski mask under his helmet when it wasn't even that cold out had me rolling. I'm starting to have a hard time believing he's gonna retire a Giant.

G-Man67
12-30-2011, 11:45 AM
the fans will be too cold to sit on their hands

GameTime
12-30-2011, 11:53 AM
It will be cold and it will be 1030 PM for the all the Cowboys players. Maybe they will be tired....lol</P>

</P>

BigBlue1971
12-30-2011, 12:04 PM
actually, having osi could be huge bc free struggles badly against the speed rush. he's really a RT but Dallas had no LT so he's moved there. Free has some issues with guys who can burn the edge and osi certainly can do that. still tho, hope he doesnt take too many snaps away from jpp. fewell needs to be creative with the dline if osi plays.</P>

</P>

im thinking the same thing. with two pass rushers with different techniques practically alternating snaps, it could be a long "cold" night for Free.</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Go Giants!</FONT></P>

giantsfan420
12-30-2011, 12:23 PM
It will be cold and it will be 1030 PM for the all the Cowboys players. Maybe they will be tired....lol</P>

*</P>

huh? game time will be 6:30 for dallas n there time zone. they're behind us by a couple hours, not ahead.

OX1
12-30-2011, 12:42 PM
Uhhh, it's going to be 47 @ game start and even with wind chill, still way above freezing @ 37. Even @ 1AM, it's only 33 with wind chill. </P>

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/secaucus-nj/07094/hourly-weather-forecast/339539?day=3&amp;hbhhour=20</P>

Wind will affect Eli's long balls more than the cold does anything to anyone. </P>

NY_Eli
12-30-2011, 12:55 PM

Like Nicks?

it will hurt ours just as much as theirs. Same can't be said for QB. I'll take it!

ShakeNBake
12-30-2011, 01:27 PM

actually, having osi could be huge bc free struggles badly against the speed rush. he's really a RT but Dallas had no LT so he's moved there. Free has some issues with guys who can burn the edge and osi certainly can do that.

still tho, hope he doesnt take too many snaps away from jpp. fewell needs to be creative with the dline if osi plays.

Right, but I don't expect much from Osi after his ankle injury. I expect to see JPP getting off the ball quicker than Osi sunday night but who knows maybe Osi will surprise me but I don't think he is close to being 100% healthy.

pino
12-30-2011, 01:28 PM

Like Nicks?

Seriously, what has been up with him lately?

jomo
12-30-2011, 01:30 PM

Like Nicks?

Seriously, what has been up with him lately?Sore hammy for more than a few weeks, making it tougher to get open and perhaps inside his head a bit with the drops. He is a great talent. Hopefully he musters some flashes on Sunday.

miked1958
12-31-2011, 02:24 AM
I hope so. Because being that cold we could drop more balls then normal. And we drop alot

GameTime
12-31-2011, 07:53 AM

</P>

huh? game time will be 6:30 for dallas n there time zone. they're behind us by a couple hours, not ahead.</P>

wow....if I had any credibility it is now shot...lol</P>

Apparently addition and subtraction are too advanced for me.....</P>

I feel very dumb......[:$]</P>