PDA

View Full Version : Three plus Osi???

SoBlu72
12-29-2011, 09:14 PM
Not sure if the DLine coaches can come up with a package/game plan where we incorporate JPP, Tuck, Kiwi and Osi on the field wreaking havoc. I think that would seal the deal for Romo and the boys on Sunday night! Any thoughts on this thread?

jomo
12-29-2011, 09:22 PM
Not sure if the DLine coaches can come up with a package/game plan where we incorporate JPP, Tuck, Kiwi and Osi on the field wreaking havoc. I think that would seal the deal for Romo and the boys on Sunday night! Any thoughts on this thread?Perry Fewell and his coaches have not shown much in the way of creativity to create mismatches and wreak havoc on offenses. Adding Osi will help but I don't have much hope that our staff will get something special out of a new scheme. .............hoping I am wrong.

buddy33
12-29-2011, 09:27 PM
This might be the healthiest the DL has been all year. I think injuries have prevented PF from doing some things. Maybe with a healthy DL he will do things different.

jomo
12-29-2011, 09:29 PM
This might be the healthiest the DL has been all year. I think injuries have prevented PF from doing some things. Maybe with a healthy DL he will do things different.Hope you are right but just having them back is good enough. Go Tuck and Osi!

hungrrrry
12-30-2011, 07:20 AM
This might be the healthiest the DL has been all year. I think injuries have prevented PF from doing some things. Maybe with a healthy DL he will do things different.Hope you are right but just having them back is good enough. Go Tuck and Osi!I agree with this...even though I believe Osi will be traded in the off-season.