PDA

View Full Version : Of all the posters on here who pretend to be draft experts

alentown pa
04-28-2013, 03:43 PM
Which poster was the most off with his draft projections?

Carter.525
04-28-2013, 03:47 PM
Ahhh everybody, I don't think anyone got one pick correct..

alentown pa
04-28-2013, 03:49 PM
True like most years it's fun to guess though. I just laugh at how serious some of them take themselves. I wish the mods wound ban some of them

Carter.525
04-28-2013, 04:04 PM
True like most years it's fun to guess though. I just laugh at how serious some of them take themselves. I wish the mods wound ban some of themBan them? Ok buddy

alentown pa
04-28-2013, 04:08 PM
Well maybe not ban them, but maybe suspend them for a little

Carter.525
04-28-2013, 04:09 PM
Well maybe not ban them, but maybe suspend them for a littlesuspend them for what? being awesome?

alentown pa
04-28-2013, 04:10 PM
Lol no for never talking to a female and spending all their time watching college football all-star games

myles2424
04-28-2013, 04:14 PM
Lol no for never talking to a female and spending all their time watching college football all-star games
U mad bro?

Carter.525
04-28-2013, 04:15 PM
U mad bro?He mad..

B&RWarrior
04-28-2013, 04:15 PM

That's because Reese and those incompetents don't have a clue. I don't want to sound ****y, but do you no how many players I Googled, how many YouTube clips I watched, not to mention I scored 4 TDs in my high school championship. I'm really disappointed in JR and the crew clearly they are not operating on my level. 0_o

alentown pa
04-28-2013, 04:16 PM
Lol no.... But could u get any lamer with that "u mad bro". Little old, no?

Carter.525
04-28-2013, 04:18 PM
That's because Reese and those incompetents don't have a clue. I don't want to sound ****y, but do you no how many players I Googled, how many YouTube clips I watched, not to mention I scored 4 TDs in my high school championship.I'm really disappointed in JR and the crew clearly they are not operating on my level. 0_ovideo or it didn't happen..

myles2424
04-28-2013, 04:24 PM
Lol no.... But could u get any lamer with that "u mad bro". Little old, no?
Lol it was a joke...but speaking of lame, it's pretty lame when you habe no opinion of your own,but you make a thread to chime in on what everyone else thinks....go do something with your life kid

alentown pa
04-28-2013, 04:28 PM
U mad bro?

alentown pa
04-28-2013, 04:29 PM
Some of us know what we don't know, I love watching others make a fool of themselves.

Carter.525
04-28-2013, 04:30 PM
Some of us know what we don't know, I love watching others make a fool of themselves.Cool, take a video of yourself and watch it..

alentown pa
04-28-2013, 04:32 PM
Nice one that was hilarious

hugehomer
04-28-2013, 04:33 PM
Its fun trying to play GM, but some people take it too serious. Saw one guy rate a player as second best in the draft at his position and he didnt even get drafted.

myles2424
04-28-2013, 04:35 PM
Some of us know what we don't know, I love watching others make a fool of themselves.
Your thread is a prime example....

alentown pa
04-28-2013, 04:38 PM
As is your redraft lmao

myles2424
04-28-2013, 04:42 PM
As is your redraft lmao
Some people have opinions....you obviously don't....

Carter.525
04-28-2013, 04:48 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4734306304/hB7E36A1C/

alentown pa
04-28-2013, 04:49 PM
I do my opinion is the people on here take themselves too seriously lmao

myles2424
04-28-2013, 04:56 PM
I do my opinion is the people on here take themselves too seriously lmao
Yet your the guy that went out of his way to make a thread addressing people who know a little more about the game than you? Sounds like a case of Napoleon Complex....nobody's taking anything seriously,we're just laughing at you....I'm literally at work making $$ while your at home trying bust peoples balls....

Please provide us with pics so we can see how lame you truly are....

alentown pa
04-28-2013, 04:59 PM
Is asking for pics of guys something you do regularly on the Internet? Not judging just wondering

myles2424
04-28-2013, 05:04 PM
Is asking for pics of guys something you do regularly on the Internet? Not judging just wondering

No...just clowns like you....seriously though, I realy want to see you....I'm picturing nerdy,pale,slight weight problem type....
You can inbox me of you like....either picture of you or any girls that youve been with...lol

DarceChoke
04-28-2013, 05:04 PM
Is asking for pics of guys something you do regularly on the Internet? Not judging just wondering Haha owned.

alentown pa
04-28-2013, 05:07 PM
No...just clowns like you....seriously though, I realy want to see you....I'm picturing nerdy,pale,slight weight problem type....You can inbox me of you like....either picture of you or any girls that youve been with...lolU mad bro?

B&RWarrior
04-28-2013, 05:11 PM
video or it didn't happen..

That was actually Al Bundy's go to line on Married With Children.

alentown pa
04-28-2013, 05:12 PM
Friends don't let friends become mods

myles2424
04-28-2013, 05:13 PM
U mad bro?
Lmfao....please bro...don't be shy....I'll send $$ via PayPal...I need to see the tuff guy on the other end of this conversation

alentown pa
04-28-2013, 05:16 PM
You're creepy? And who's playing the tough guy? I just think your draft analysis sucks. Lmao

myles2424
04-28-2013, 05:20 PM
You're creepy? And who's playing the tough guy? I just think your draft analyst sucks. Lmao
What "draft analyst" ? Dude either provide pics of your goofy *** or the whales your banging or this conversation must end...

alentown pa
04-28-2013, 05:30 PM
Arthur brown? Lmao

nycsportzfan
04-28-2013, 05:41 PM
uhh, this is a draft forum.. This is where u talk about draft prospects, and form opinions about em.. So what if people don't like the draft? Does it hurt ur feelings?

alentown pa
04-28-2013, 05:45 PM
No I think you guys are great keep up the good work

nycsportzfan
04-28-2013, 05:49 PM
No I think you guys are great keep up the good work Only if u keep making these grand threads on a "football" messege board...

myles2424
04-28-2013, 06:11 PM
No I think you guys are great keep up the good work

We understand your life isn't hasn't turned into what you expected it would, but everything will get better...

DownWitJPP
04-28-2013, 06:17 PM
Arthur brown? Lmao what about arthur brown? dude's gonna be a beast..which is why the ravens drafted him in the 2nd

B&RWarrior
04-28-2013, 06:28 PM
what about arthur brown? dude's gonna be a beast..which is why the ravens drafted him in the 2nd

Hankins is going to be a beast too.

Imgrate
04-28-2013, 06:35 PM
OP is a bit odd. To say the least

DT2012
04-28-2013, 06:40 PM
A few months ago befor the combine I was on here under a different screen name cause I forgot my password and had to get a new one. But I said that the Giants needed to address their problem with stopping the run and I felt a big strong bodied DT was the answer. I was high on Jesse Williams from Alabama for a while. Then I saw Brandon Williams from Souther Mississippi St and thought he would be a good fit as well.

Many on here felt Sheldon Richarson was the answer and I still say he would not have been a better pick nor would Shariff Floyd have been over Hankins. I think the Giants made the right pick in taking Hankins. If you look at the guys tape when he isn't tired cause he has been in for 60+ plays the man is unstoppable no matter where u put him on the line. As far as the overall draft is concerned I never would have guessed a OL in the first round. So basically the only thing I got was the big plug in the middle of the D-Line. I'm not draft expert don't claim to be but I just thought that made the most sense.

Redeyejedi
04-28-2013, 07:03 PM
A few months ago befor the combine I was on here under a different screen name cause I forgot my password and had to get a new one. But I said that the Giants needed to address their problem with stopping the run and I felt a big strong bodied DT was the answer. I was high on Jesse Williams from Alabama for a while. Then I saw Brandon Williams from Souther Mississippi St and thought he would be a good fit as well.

Many on here felt Sheldon Richarson was the answer and I still say he would not have been a better pick nor would Shariff Floyd have been over Hankins. I think the Giants made the right pick in taking Hankins. If you look at the guys tape when he isn't tired cause he has been in for 60+ plays the man is unstoppable no matter where u put him on the line. As far as the overall draft is concerned I never would have guessed a OL in the first round. So basically the only thing I got was the big plug in the middle of the D-Line. I'm not draft expert don't claim to be but I just thought that made the most sense.Was that before we got Cullen Jenkins. A lot of us wanted a 3 tech before we got him

slipknottin
04-28-2013, 08:34 PM
I still would have loved Sheldon Richardson. Think he can be an 8+ sack guy, similar to Geno Atkins

Richardson + Linval would be great

Morehead State
04-28-2013, 08:39 PM
For the record...There ARE guys who are draft experts on these MB's. I am most certainly not one of them. They offer great insight and have knowledge deep inside the draft.
Everybody has their own views and opinions, but for the OP to start dumping on them because they didn't predict every pick right is stupid.

I for one have great respect and appreciation for them. Without the knowledge they share, I wouldn't have anything to base my own two bit opinions. And that would be a tragedy!!!!

DT2012
04-28-2013, 11:27 PM
Was that before we got Cullen Jenkins. A lot of us wanted a 3 tech before we got him
Yea it was befor Cullen Jenkins was signed. At the time I was hoping they didn't sign Jenkins to be honest. He does produce and even thought the Eagles D sucked last year he still had a good year. But I was hoping for young talent. I was high on Jesse Williams but his combine performance was pretty weak for all the hype some had about him.

BlueSanta
04-29-2013, 12:10 AM

Definitely not you since before this post I have never heard of you or seen you before. But way to call ppl out who actually do have opinions.

Sovereign
04-29-2013, 12:34 AM

I got Cooper Taylor but a lot of the draftniks wanted him there too. Had Hankins going in the first awhile ago but that doens't really count.

BlessedinBlue22
04-29-2013, 01:23 AM
That's because Reese and those incompetents don't have a clue. I don't want to sound ****y, but do you no how many players I Googled, how many YouTube clips I watched, not to mention I scored 4 TDs in my high school championship. I'm really disappointed in JR and the crew clearly they are not operating on my level. 0_o

You sound like Al Bundy..4 TD's in a single game...I got Nassib right, though i thought we'd pick barkley if he did land to us in the 4th.

Joe Morrison
04-29-2013, 08:11 AM
Eli can't throw when he's on his back, last in the league against the run, impact LB didn't fall in right place, looks like he made some good moves, we will have to wait and see.

Redeyejedi
04-29-2013, 08:30 AM
You sound like Al Bundy..4 TD's in a single game...I got Nassib right, though i thought we'd pick barkley if he did land to us in the 4th.When the day started I posted in 1 of the threads asking what u guys would think if we took Barkley. I did see it as a possibility but I didnt think they would be aggressive and make a trade up for Nassib. I thought Nassib was going to be snagged immediately in the 4th round

gmen0820
04-29-2013, 08:38 AM
Eli can't throw when he's on his back, last in the league against the run, impact LB didn't fall in right place, looks like he made some good moves, we will have to wait and see.And his sack numbers would reflect that he is not often on his back when attempting to throw.

Joe Morrison
04-29-2013, 09:02 AM
And his sack numbers would reflect that he is not often on his back when attempting to throw.
Face the facts, just because he gets rid of the ball fast and thrown and incomplete pass doesn't make up for a line that for the last two years has been considered old, Fresh lineman, ability to run the ball which they haven't done in 2 years, Eli will rock the NFL this year.

BlueSabbath
04-29-2013, 10:42 AM
Talking about and predicting the draft is fun. If you don't like it, maybe don't come to this forum until after the draft? Aside from predicting the order players go, I would say time will tell who was righ and who wasn't. I feel I've done a pretty good job in the past of predicting booms and busts... I've said players should be be 1st or 2nd rounders that ended up going much later and end up being elite players.

Flip Empty
04-29-2013, 11:01 AM
Talking about and predicting the draft is fun. If you don't like it, maybe don't come to this forum until after the draft?
Yeah that's all fine, but people dismissing picks as "garbage" (a very popular word on here) before any of them have played a single down, is amusing to say the least.

We won't know how good (or bad) this draft was until a few years down the track.

Kruunch
04-29-2013, 11:07 AM

Speak for yourself buddy!

I picked Pugh and Moore (in different mocks). Neither in the round that they were taken though.

BlueSabbath
04-29-2013, 11:12 AM
Yeah that's all fine, but people dismissing picks as "garbage" (a very popular word on here) before any of them have played a single down, is amusing to say the least.

We won't know how good (or bad) this draft was until a few years down the track.

Yeah, I understand that. I think everyone should get their opportunity. I disagree with picks on the regular but don't put them down... I didn't think this was a great draft for us, not necessarily because of who we got, but because of who we passed on. The last few years it seems every time I disagree with a pick they end up not doing anything while guys I thought we should have gotten have done pretty well. I hope I get proven wrong this time because we need major improvements.