PDA

View Full Version : @Redeyejedi

Kruunch
04-29-2013, 11:09 AM
I know the boards have a thing about calling out individual members but I thought you deserved a word of thanks and appreciation for all of the film you cut for the draft previews.

It's really appreciated by me (as someone who doesn't like pure highlight films) and wanted you to know it :)

P.S. - that goes for everyone else who contributes as well.

Moke
04-29-2013, 11:15 AM
Thanks redeyejedi

Redeyejedi
04-29-2013, 11:24 AM
Your welcome we cut a lot of videos at Draftbreakdown this year. I really want to get my own site up but im not sure if i can handle the amount of work and i dont want to half *** it

TCHOF
04-29-2013, 11:29 AM
Kudos!

Kruunch
04-29-2013, 11:48 AM
Your welcome we cut a lot of videos at Draftbreakdown this year. I really want to get my own site up but im not sure if i can handle the amount of work and i dont want to half *** it

I'd be happy to help out with the programming if you ever do want to get your site up.

G.I. Ants
04-29-2013, 11:50 AM
+1000

How fortunate are we giant fans to have on of our own putting up all of that quality game tape. I felt like a member of the scout team watching your vids for the past few years. Much deserved shout out to the draft breakdown crew.

G-Men Surg.
04-29-2013, 12:10 PM
Cheers Redeyejedi ! Thanks !

CGYgiant
04-29-2013, 01:47 PM
I know the boards have a thing about calling out individual members but I thought you deserved a word of thanks and appreciation for all of the film you cut for the draft previews.

It's really appreciated by me (as someone who doesn't like pure highlight films) and wanted you to know it :)

P.S. - that goes for everyone else who contributes as well.

+1

Redeye never forms a personal bias towards certain players and that is why people respect his opinion.

Thanks for the great work and keep it coming with those videos. If you do get time, a website would be an awesome way to showcase your stuff.

TheEnigma
04-29-2013, 02:53 PM
Great job as usual. It's really a pleasure to be able to watch these players raw film and get a true concept of their strengths and weaknesses.

nycsportzfan
04-29-2013, 03:02 PM
6yrs or so chatting about draft prospects wit u, Knicks, and Yankees, and watched ur tranformation into the Video kind as well.. U know how much i appreciate the work u do, as i've told you numerous times, and again, I thank you.. U are the man..

ELI_HOF_NYG
04-29-2013, 04:12 PM

nice job and I thank you as well..as far as your own site, rob schneider says.....

http://youtu.be/oeqp4WTK4JA

nycsportzfan
04-29-2013, 04:18 PM
The best thing i appreciate about Redeye isnt' just the video's, its his general love for the DRAFT.. We talk about these guys yr round, basically starting next months, sure theres alittle more dead time in here leading up to the season, but hes one of the real hard draft fans, and goes yr round, nad dosen't just stop by to diss peoples opinions during the draft.. Some people don't understand how much thought goes into these forums during the yr leading up to the draft, as they just come here during the actual draft, and it bugs me when they pop in and have nothing but negativity if someone dosen't agree with the pick.. Redeye is one that keeps these Draft forums alive during the season, when there is very few posters chiming in...

The meat and potatoes of the draft forums if u will... Shoot, we've been chatting about some of these guys for 2-3 yrs now.... Also, u can debate with redeye and disagree, and have a FUN debate, without getting sarcastic remarks and name calling.. That we could use more of on these boards...

BlueSanta
04-29-2013, 04:19 PM
The draft forums would be half what they are without Redeye.

Mlerman17
04-29-2013, 04:51 PM
Thank you for everything!

PBTimmons
04-29-2013, 05:19 PM
Sent Jedi a PM about this exact topic. I'm sure you could find plenty of people on other team's forums that use these videos. Influential to my understanding of prospects and the game itself. Thanks for what you do Jedi!

BlueSanta
04-29-2013, 05:32 PM
I am actually gonna expand on this a bit...

During the weeks leading up to the draft tons of people find their way to the draft forum. But, there are a good few posters who spend a lot of time here year round and I want to thank all of them(you know who you are). Its a fun discussion. The most fun discussion (for me) that goes on in the Giants boards. People debate and discuss all sorts of happening in college football and potential draftees.

Those of you who are college football fans and don't come here more often are missing out.

So thanks to all. You are all fun to discuss/ debate with, even if you are always wrong when debating me.

nycsportzfan
04-29-2013, 06:03 PM
I am actually gonna expand on this a bit...

During the weeks leading up to the draft tons of people find their way to the draft forum. But, there are a good few posters who spend a lot of time here year round and I want to thank all of them(you know who you are). Its a fun discussion. The most fun discussion (for me) that goes on in the Giants boards. People debate and discuss all sorts of happening in college football and potential draftees.

Those of you who are college football fans and don't come here more often are missing out.

So thanks to all. You are all fun to discuss/ debate with, even if you are always wrong when debating me. Ya, most of em are all ready gone till next yr, so i dont think they'll even be able to see u mentioning there missing out..lol They'll be back next yr to knock peoples for a disagreement i'm sure.

Captain Chaos
04-29-2013, 06:07 PM
Props!!!

Imgrate
04-29-2013, 06:09 PM
Another shout out. If I see you've posted in a thread, I'll be reading it for sure.

slipknottin
04-29-2013, 06:41 PM
agree with this thread, thanks bro. You make home scouting reasonable for all of us.

Redeyejedi
04-30-2013, 01:16 PM
Thank U all glad my work is appreciated

titwio
04-30-2013, 01:34 PM
Thank U all glad my work is appreciated

I watch all your videos and I'm sure I've thanked you in the past. It's nice having the best prospect video maker on youtube also be a fellow Giants fan. Thanks again.

BTW: I'm one of the many subscriber's to your channel.