PDA

View Full Version : Jake Ballard

wgsgiants
12-29-2011, 11:33 PM
Any news on Jake Ballard. He was HUGE part of the comeback in Dallas. It would be great if he is able to play on Sunday night. Any updates?

NYGFaninILL
12-29-2011, 11:40 PM
Any news on Jake Ballard.* He was HUGE part of the comeback in Dallas.* It would be great if he is able to play on Sunday night.* Any updates?

He didn't practice today, depending on tomorrow, he'll probably be listed as doubtful

Drystt
12-29-2011, 11:42 PM
Coughlin's presser said he couldn't run. I'm pretty confident he will not play.

Antwuan
12-29-2011, 11:47 PM
He did not practice again. I doubt he will be able to go for Sunday.

giantsfan420
12-29-2011, 11:58 PM
Any news on Jake Ballard.* He was HUGE part of the comeback in Dallas.* It would be great if he is able to play on Sunday night.* Any updates?

i kind of played off the whole ballard issue in another thread by saying we could get 4 or so catches from some one else and his production wouldnt be that missed...

but, after rewatching the game, ballard did an excellent job and if he cant play at full strength it could be a blow to the offense.

im amazed at how he gets open even tho he seems slow as balls. he's pretty reliable and a good route runner, also pretty good YAC too. he's an enigma.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-30-2011, 12:28 AM

i kind of played off the whole ballard issue in another thread by saying we could get 4 or so catches from some one else and his production wouldnt be that missed...

but, after rewatching the game, ballard did an excellent job and if he cant play at full strength it could be a blow to the offense.

im amazed at how he gets open even tho he seems slow as balls. he's pretty reliable and a good route runner, also pretty good YAC too. he's an enigma.
I HATE not having Jake out there.

bearbryant
12-30-2011, 01:02 AM
Watching ballard than watching bear makes me sick!
Ballard never whiffs, I've seen him miss a stretch block where he couldn't reach his man but he always at least gets a piece of the guy. Sometimes bear flat out whiffs or doesn't look like he knows who to block!

~MOJORISIN~
12-30-2011, 10:27 AM
Watching ballard than watching bear makes me sick!
Ballard never whiffs, I've seen him miss a stretch block where he couldn't reach his man but he always at least gets a piece of the guy. Sometimes bear flat out whiffs or doesn't look like he knows who to block!right-on...just put someone with a star on their brain bucket on his back dammit!