PDA

View Full Version : Predicting Coughlins right before the game interview

bansaw
12-30-2011, 02:14 AM
"We're going to look for a Balanced attack, we've been getting one sided lately, looking to get the run game going, nice Balance"

same thing every game he's been here I think lol, then we go out and playaction, false start, 2 incompletes and a punt lol

Love ya TC - just in case its your last game, hope its not, but you've been great, Thanks

giantsfan420
12-30-2011, 02:16 AM
"We're going to look for a Balanced attack, we've been getting one sided lately, looking to get the run game going, nice Balance"

same thing every game he's been here I think lol, then we go out and playaction, false start, 2 incompletes and a punt lol

Love ya TC - just in case its your last game, hope its not, but you've been great, Thanks

"we have to play with intensity. all three phases need to play well together. we have to finish the game. finish. win the 4th quarter."

Firenugget
12-30-2011, 10:38 AM
Maybe he'll say....

""We came to the NFC East to be the best team in the NFL, not just the
best team in the NFC East. And I have news for you: We are the better
team. We're the big brother....It seems clear that right now we are the
better team and we are going to remain the better team for the next 10
years. Whether you like it or not, those are the facts and that's what
is going to happen."- TC/Ryan[:P]

yatitle
12-30-2011, 10:50 AM

Totally agree. Loved his first press conference when hired. 15 seconds into being introduced he's talking about the "cancer" of injuries and controlling the line of scimmage.

burier
12-30-2011, 11:04 AM
For better or worse Tom Coughlin will not be fired no matter what happens sunday night or in the playoffs. Fewell is coaching for his job though.

Mod_C
12-30-2011, 11:07 AM

There's an article in today's news thread where Coughlin is asked if he expects to return next season.....He did answer the question...

SIMMS5611
12-30-2011, 11:07 AM
"Well, we obviously are going to look to smash Romo's throwing hand again, to take him out as soon as possible, although he does have a history of choking. I don't know. Don't sweat it, we got this. Where's my beer?"

krygny
12-30-2011, 11:12 AM
<font size="5">"They can all just line up and kiss my ***!!"</font>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Epk5dFH1ok

I'll bet you weren't expecting that.

See? So, he's not always predictable.

embeshAtYa
12-30-2011, 11:14 AM
forget the fourth quarter. why cant we just come out determined to bust this cowboys team up. win it by the half. come out with something to prove and not have another nail biter.

bansaw
12-30-2011, 12:23 PM
<font size="5">"They can all just line up and kiss my ***!!"</font>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Epk5dFH1ok

I'll bet you weren't expecting that.

See? So, he's not always predictable.

that is post game though, I mean the how you feeling before the game interview outside the lockerroom

that was awesome though

GameTime
12-30-2011, 12:27 PM
"what can I say. Its an exciting time to play football. Win and we are in. All IN. To play in december for the division in game of this nature...what more could you want?? We have to come out and play a good physical football game on bothsides of the ball because we know the Cowboys will.."</P>

bansaw
12-30-2011, 12:31 PM
definitely some Physical

yatitle
12-30-2011, 12:56 PM
TC to referee Mike Carey on field before SB.
Carey: How's your cheeks coach?
TC: Everybody's worried about my cheeks now. They are usually worried about my ***!

NY_Eli
12-30-2011, 01:12 PM
"what can I say. Its an exciting time to play football. Win and we are in. All IN. To play in december for the division in* game of this nature...what more could you want?? We have to come out and play a good physical football game on bothsides of the ball because we know the Cowboys will.."</P>

LMAO....nicely done! I think this is the closest anyone will get.