PDA

View Full Version : From a Broncos Fan.

Blue Thunda
12-30-2011, 02:26 AM
Hello Giants community, friendly post here.
I am a diehard Broncos fan, always and forever, but I always root for the G-men in any game that doesn't relate to the broncos of course. Both of our teams are on the edge of extremely important games this week vs. division rivals and I'll be rooting for you guys to beat the cowboys. Our forums are a complete wreck with all the tebow drama and whatnot, quite annoying actually so i'm dispersing from our forums until our game is over ha. But just stopping by to say good luck, eli is the man, your running game is stout, you guys should win :) I'll be rooting for ya.
-Blue Thunda

giantsfan420
12-30-2011, 02:54 AM
I am a diehard Broncos fan, always and forever, but I always root for the G-men in any game that doesn't relate to the broncos of course. Both of our teams are on the edge of extremely important games this week vs. division rivals and I'll be rooting for you guys to beat the cowboys. Our forums are a complete wreck with all the tebow drama and whatnot, quite annoying actually so i'm dispersing from our forums until our game is over ha. But just stopping by to say good luck, eli is the man, your running game is stout, you guys should win :) I'll be rooting for ya.
-Blue Thunda

good luck to you guys too. If Tebow can protect the ball and the defense doesnt put him in a situation to where he has to try and do too much, i see you guys winning.

ur d is really good, but no Dawkins has shown how integral he really is. Starting one rookie safety is tough, but two of them is almost a guaranteed long day for the defense. Miller is special but he has struggled bc of the injury.

If you guys can run the ball effectively with Magahee and Tebow, I think it will be a close game that you guys eventually put out of reach.

elisupporter10
12-30-2011, 02:54 AM
it's hard to say our running game has been "stout", but your politeness and compliments are appreciated. best of luck to the broncos this week

MikeIsaGiant
12-30-2011, 10:08 AM
Good luck to the Broncos. A team that I don't mind rooting for.

Wes
12-30-2011, 10:13 AM
I have been rooting for the Broncos to succeed as well. I like tebow, because he proves alot of the talking heads wrong. </P>

you think there is drama on your boards now, if he gets them the win this week by another game winning drive....your boards gonna go crazy...especially tebow in the playoffs.</P>

NY_Eli
12-30-2011, 11:05 AM
I have been rooting for the Broncos to succeed as well.* I like tebow, because he proves alot of the talking heads wrong.* </P>

you think there is drama on your boards now, if he gets them the win this week by another game winning drive....your boards gonna go crazy...especially tebow in the playoffs.</P>

I can't even imagine, we complain about all the Eli talk here but I'm sure it's 10000 times worse over there.

Razur
12-30-2011, 11:17 AM
-Blue Thunda

Great post and thanks for it! Good luck ..and as far as forum wreckage goes..haha..we have had our own as this season has been anything but stellar for us..but..thats football right?? Again, good luck and who knows...maybe we both will be shocking the world in a few weeks!!! Go Giants ..Go Broncos!

Voldamort
12-30-2011, 11:23 AM
Just win the game Giants,Broncos,Bengals!!!!!

bansaw
12-30-2011, 11:27 AM
people were focusing on the real Jesus the last couple weeks
Christmas is over, Tebow will regain the people's beliefs

DragonSoul
12-30-2011, 03:25 PM
GL To you guys. Been rooting for Tebow all year, after the way the Media acted towards him. Have to give a guy a few years before you can tell if he can be something or not.

dero23
12-30-2011, 04:39 PM
If I didn't live in Aurora, Co I might root for the Broncos. Because no one is really from Colorado, most of my "associates" are transplants and pull for different teams. I have lived in the Denver area for 19 years and can not appreciate the fan base out here, especially Donkey fans. Probably like many towns, it is completely fair-weather and confused. I go to K.C. about 3 times a year for the food alone, and get to at least one Chiefs game. Therefore, I'm pulling for Kyle Orton this weekend. He will win at Invesco before the season ends. I do like that you were able to pull yourself away from the Tebow hysteria out here and get on the Giants MB. Our psychosis is based purely on our team showing up to play every Sunday, not the second coming of Jesus (or Elway). LOL. Enjoy the games.

blueomaha
12-30-2011, 04:47 PM
Just win the game Giants,Broncos,Bengals!!!!!+ dolphins....

Roosevelt
12-30-2011, 04:59 PM
-Blue Thunda

I'd like to thank my lord and savior for your post. [;)]

I like the Broncos too, but I love the Rocky Mountains!

slipknottin
12-30-2011, 05:35 PM
Von Miller is the first player since Derrick Thomas that reminds me of LT. Hell of a find there, y'all lucked out. Wish he was on the giants.

patsrule666
12-30-2011, 06:16 PM
-Blue ThundaWell, whadya know a fellow AFC fan in a NFC Message Boards. You guys gave us a run early on a couple weeks back, and you guys have had our number for a while out there. Let me just say that i hope you guys can get in the playoffs instead of the Raida's..Your team will need its A Game this week because they are a very tough team when they play a good game...Good Luck, hope to see you guys again in lower altitude....hehe..

keyofgmen
12-30-2011, 06:43 PM
I was in college in Boulder when Broncos were the "Orange Crush". So I always have a little like for the Broncos. Was at Mile High for a game vs Raiders and the stands were shaking from the crowd. It was great.

I remember folks throwing a TV out a window of the dorm when the refs blew the call on Staubach stepping out of bounds, that cost a TD.

BurnerNYG
12-30-2011, 10:23 PM
Whatever NYfanatic... try again. A Bronco fan.

NYfanatic
12-30-2011, 11:04 PM
I am rooting for the broncos this weekend.
I am a huge tebow fan but its
1. Giants
2. Tebow
But I wish it will be a bronco - Giants Super Bowl!
But I got to say it will be the giants taking it for their 4th superbowl!

NYfanatic
12-30-2011, 11:05 PM
Nope. Try again BurnerPanther

TheEnigma
12-30-2011, 11:12 PM
It would be DENFanatic and BurnerCAR :)

BurnerNYG
12-30-2011, 11:18 PM
I like Cam Newton but I'm damn sure not a Panther fan. I bleed blue but I also enjoy the game of football. There's players all over the league that I like but I find it real fishy that the biggest Tebow fan on this board didn't comment on the so called Broncos fan post. Nobody's drooling over Tebow over here buddy... knock it off. I know that's you... lmao.

NYfanatic
12-30-2011, 11:53 PM
I like Cam Newton but I'm damn sure not a Panther fan. I bleed blue but I also enjoy the game of football. There's players all over the league that I like but I find it real fishy that the biggest Tebow fan on this board didn't comment on the so called Broncos fan post. Nobody's drooling over Tebow over here buddy... knock it off. I know that's you... lmao.
It cant be me, if it was me I would of been posting praises about tebow. He just posted Tebow drama.

RagTime Blue
12-31-2011, 12:54 AM
Ron Dayne was "Stout".

greenca190
12-31-2011, 12:55 AM
I have more faith in the man below than the man above.

Go Raiders.

I Bleed Blue 56
12-31-2011, 01:32 AM
Von Miller is the first player since Derrick Thomas that reminds me of LT. Hell of a find there, y'all lucked out. Wish he was on the giants. i like von miller very special player but clay matthews reminds me of LT. He just never gives up on plays and is all over the field.

miked1958
12-31-2011, 01:44 AM
What makes you root for giants if not playing Denver? Do u just like them or do u have some type of tie here