PDA

View Full Version : Charles Dieuseul

DownWitJPP
05-03-2013, 03:40 PM
http://www.foxsportsohio.com/story/mount-union-lb-a-longshot-to-make-the-nf?blockID=898265

nice read on our UDFA linebacker from Mount Union. Even though he played D3 college ball this kid may surprise some people. He's fast athletic and loves to hit

jomo
05-03-2013, 03:41 PM
http://www.foxsportsohio.com/story/mount-union-lb-a-longshot-to-make-the-nf?blockID=898265

nice read on our UDFA linebacker from Mount Union. Even though he played D3 college ball this kid may surprise some people. He's fast athletic and loves to hitLink?

jomo
05-03-2013, 03:46 PM
I see the link now. Very good story and he sounds like a great kid. The door is wide open for him to stick with our very mediocre LB group. I'll be rooting for him.

DownWitJPP
05-03-2013, 03:54 PM
It does sound like he's a good kid and I'm rooting for him as well. He is friends with Pierre Garcon, who also played for Mt Union and made it to the NFL

Astorian
05-03-2013, 04:16 PM
He certainly has a remarkable name. 'Dieu seul' means 'God alone', or perhaps 'Lonely God' in French. Hard to pronounce, too. Those 'eu's have no English equivalent. A very rough approximation might be to think about saying 'uhhh', but instead closing down your lips to a small circle. Does anyone know how he pronounces it? Probably something like 'dyewSOOL'. Or maybe (ugh) 'diesel'. In any case, how can anyone root against a guy with such a fascinating name? Go, Charles!

joemorrisforprez
05-03-2013, 04:18 PM
He certainly has a remarkable name. 'Dieu seul' means 'God alone', or perhaps 'Lonely God' in French. Hard to pronounce, too. Those 'eu's have no English equivalent. A very rough approximation might be to think about saying 'uhhh', but instead closing down your lips to a small circle. Does anyone know how he pronounces it? Probably something like 'dyewSOOL'. Or maybe (ugh) 'diesel'. In any case, how can anyone root against a guy with such a fascinating name? Go, Charles!

"Jerry Reese" translates to "Vet Minimum" in French.

jomo
05-03-2013, 04:20 PM
"Jerry Reese" translates to "Vet Minimum" in French.lol

ny06
05-03-2013, 04:22 PM
Great story, hard not to root for the kid.
I guess this is what we as a fan base have come accustomed to in regards to the linebacker position. Rooting for a Division III player to make a difference.

joemorrisforprez
05-03-2013, 04:31 PM
Great story, hard not to root for the kid.
I guess this is what we as a fan base have come accustomed to in regards to the linebacker position. Rooting for a Division III player to make a difference.

The Giants are from the Oscar the Grouch School when it comes to filling that position.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1SiSUrvUnk

Buddy333
05-03-2013, 04:42 PM
For such a horribly run organization they have done well recently.

B&RWarrior
05-03-2013, 06:55 PM
Div. III is low but it might happen. I remember when Earl Holmes was drafted from my alma mater FAMU, and Bill Cowher went on to describe him as maybe the best football player on the team. The transition can be made.

B&RWarrior
05-03-2013, 06:56 PM
The Giants are from the Oscar the Grouch School when it comes to filling that position.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1SiSUrvUnk

LMAO

ironfox
05-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Keep bringin' em in. We've got to find a stud young LB at some point, right?

Cool Papa B.
05-03-2013, 09:13 PM
Nice story. He's. Solid, very hard hitting LB. wish he was. Little faster though. The nice thing about the draft is from the moment rookies are drafted the slate is wiped clean. Doesn't matter what awards you won or what you did in college. You're talented enough to get drafted. Now it's about how hard you work and how well you learn and perfect your pos.

I hope he makes it.

Moecoastie77
05-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Nice story. He's. Solid, very hard hitting LB. wish he was. Little faster though. The nice thing about the draft is from the moment rookies are drafted the slate is wiped clean. Doesn't matter what awards you won or what you did in college. You're talented enough to get drafted. Now it's about how hard you work and how well you learn and perfect your pos.

I hope he makes it.

he ran a sub-4.5 40. that's pretty fast imo. I wish he was a little taller

Buddy333
05-03-2013, 09:38 PM
Anyone remember Sam Mills?

NorwoodBlue
05-03-2013, 09:43 PM
A front-runner for the pre-season wonder award. Expect little, and be pleasantly surprised if he produces. Chances are he's camp fodder.

FishinTheSalt
05-03-2013, 10:15 PM
"Jerry Reese" translates to "Vet Minimum" in French.

Dude, that's comedic gold lol

jomo
05-03-2013, 11:14 PM
Anyone remember Sam Mills?Great player for the Saints out of Montclair State College. No, I don't remember him.

ashleymarie
05-04-2013, 04:42 AM
Great player for the Saints out of Montclair State College. No, I don't remember him.

Did he go to the Saints after being with the Panthers? Or do I have the wrong Sam Mill?

Rat_bastich
05-04-2013, 04:47 AM
Did he go to the Saints after being with the Panthers? Or do I have the wrong Sam Mill?

He was a Saint with that awesome defense they had in the beginning with Pat Swilling, Rickey Jackson, Vaughan Johnson, Vencie Glenn and others. He later went to the Panthers and then became a coach. Unfortunately he died a few years back. Jessie Tuggle and he were some tough little guys.

ashleymarie
05-04-2013, 04:52 AM
He was a Saint with that awesome defense they had in the beginning with Pat Swilling, Rickey Jackson, Vaughan Johnson, Vencie Glenn and others. He later went to the Panthers and then became a coach. Unfortunately he died a few years back. Jessie Tuggle and he were some tough little guys.

Thank you. I read about his death. Just don't have much memory of him.

Rat_bastich
05-04-2013, 06:22 AM
By the way that was in 1991 and 1992. New Orleans defense was swarming under Steve Sidwell.

Red Dog
05-04-2013, 01:41 PM
Oh man, I can't wait to hear he announcers say his last name on the air. If it's "die-useful" that can lead to alot of caption this type posts