PDA

View Full Version : Single Game Tickets

y44_kcm
05-03-2013, 08:52 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some information on how to get single game tickets for Giants football matches.

I'm from Scotland & try to get over to New York for a game every year so I normally buy a ticket off of Stub Hub or somewhere similar.

Since there is 3 Giants home games in a row in November (Raiders, Packers, Cowboys) I'm going to come over to New York for 16 days to go to each game.

How do I go about getting my hands on single game tickets & face value prices rather than paying over the odds on Stub Hub, etc.

Thanks for your help.

Gary

Piddy283
05-03-2013, 09:03 PM
I've actually had luck simply getting tickets from scalpers. I'm sure others may have concerns buying a ticket the day of the game, and from a scalper nonetheless, but I'm 3 for 3. I've gotten good seats for relatively cheep!

Roosevelt
05-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some information on how to get single game tickets for Giants football matches.

I'm from Scotland & try to get over to New York for a game every year so I normally buy a ticket off of Stub Hub or somewhere similar.

Since there is 3 Giants home games in a row in November (Raiders, Packers, Cowboys) I'm going to come over to New York for 16 days to go to each game.

How do I go about getting my hands on single game tickets & face value prices rather than paying over the odds on Stub Hub, etc.

Thanks for your help.

Gary

How many seats are you looking for?

y44_kcm
05-03-2013, 10:16 PM
It would be 2 tickets per game I'd be looking for.

davepc
05-04-2013, 03:48 AM
You're not going to find single game tickets for face, sorry. It's just not going to happen.

egyptian420
05-04-2013, 03:54 AM
You're not going to find single game tickets for face, sorry. It's just not going to happen.This is pretty much what I've come to expect. You're either a season ticket holder, or you're paying twice the value of the ticket on stubhub. Either that or a scalper.

y44_kcm
05-04-2013, 04:26 PM
Stub Hub it is then!

Thanks for your help.

keyofgmen
05-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Stub Hub it is then!

Thanks for your help.

No, try TIcket Exchange 1st. I have rarely sold my seats, but when i have it has been for face value or just slightly more to see I break even. I have never looked to earn money off of other Giant fans. I always worry about another East rival fan buying and sitting in my seats, so in that case I always contribute to TD for Teens Charity.

egyptian420
05-04-2013, 05:20 PM
No, try TIcket Exchange 1st. I have rarely sold my seats, but when i have it has been for face value or just slightly more to see I break even. I have never looked to earn money off of other Giant fans. I always worry about another East rival fan buying and sitting in my seats, so in that case I always contribute to TD for Teens Charity.That's a great idea.... I was wondering when do they start selling on ticket exchange?

darrin99
05-04-2013, 06:06 PM
No, try TIcket Exchange 1st. I have rarely sold my seats, but when i have it has been for face value or just slightly more to see I break even. I have never looked to earn money off of other Giant fans. I always worry about another East rival fan buying and sitting in my seats, so in that case I always contribute to TD for Teens Charity.

Unfortunately, ticket brokers scan Ticket Exchange and will buy the low cost tickets to resell. ...I donate my preseason tickets to TD for Teens every year for the tax deduction.

keyofgmen
05-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Unfortunately, ticket brokers scan Ticket Exchange and will buy the low cost tickets to resell. ...I donate my preseason tickets to TD for Teens every year for the tax deduction.

YUP, I do the same for pre-season. Too much a trip for me.