PDA

View Full Version : Imagine the shudder...

redbeardxxv
12-30-2011, 07:46 AM
that would go through the rest of the league if we got Spags back....It would be demoralizing to the rest of the NFCE if we resigned him as DC with the roster we have now. JPP,Tuck, Kiwi and a stable of rookies? Dallas, Philthy, and Wash would all be scared. I so hope this happens. Hopefully Andy Reid pissed him off by blocking his shot at moving on in Philthy. He is the piece we're missing. Our Offense is top 10. Our Defense under him could be too. Think about it... add him and we're SB contenders for the next 3+ years running....PLEASE make this happen....

fletch842
12-30-2011, 08:00 AM
I'd way prefer for us to win a few playoff games and keep the same staff.

giantyankee1976
12-30-2011, 08:37 AM

I can understand that but Spags is like Wade Philips. Both men floundered in HC roles but oh **** do they KNOW Defense, personnel and how to scheme with what they have.

If Spags cannot return a Giants coach, I hope he goes to an AFC team preferably not in the AFCE...

Spags was/ is a hell of a DC !!!

BigBlue wins
12-30-2011, 08:38 AM

I can understand that but Spags is like Wade Philips. Both men floundered in HC roles but oh **** do they KNOW Defense, personnel and how to scheme with what they have.

If Spags cannot return a Giants coach, I hope he goes to an AFC team preferably not in the AFCE...

Yea, Houston's D is incredible this year.

giantyankee1976
12-30-2011, 08:41 AM

Yea, Houston's D is incredible this year.

night and day.

last year their 2ndary couldn't cover a baby's *** with a blanket, now...

Seducer
12-30-2011, 08:57 AM
that would go through the rest of the league if we got Spags back....It would be demoralizing to the rest of the NFCE if we resigned him as DC with the roster we have now. JPP,Tuck, Kiwi and a stable of rookies? Dallas, Philthy, and Wash would all be scared. I so hope this happens. Hopefully Andy Reid pissed him off by blocking his shot at moving on in Philthy. He is the piece we're missing. Our Offense is top 10. Our Defense under him could be too. Think about it... add him and we're SB contenders for the next 3+ years running....PLEASE make this happen....</P>

Apparently Reid and Spags buried the hatchet over that whole Reid blocking other teams from talking to Spags for a DC position thing.</P>

giantyankee1976
12-30-2011, 09:17 AM
Apparently Reid and Spags buried the hatchet over that whole Reid blocking other teams from talking to Spags for a DC position thing.</p>

...can't lie.

that scares me.

TroyArcher
12-30-2011, 04:48 PM
He would have alot of work to do.

jomo
12-30-2011, 04:53 PM
that would go through the rest of the league if we got Spags back....It would be demoralizing to the rest of the NFCE if we resigned him as DC with the roster we have now. JPP,Tuck, Kiwi and a stable of rookies? Dallas, Philthy, and Wash would all be scared. I so hope this happens. Hopefully Andy Reid pissed him off by blocking his shot at moving on in Philthy. He is the piece we're missing. Our Offense is top 10. Our Defense under him could be too. Think about it... add him and we're SB contenders for the next 3+ years running....PLEASE make this happen....In sales 101, this would qualify as the "assumed close." We'll just assume that PF is gone and jump to what we'd like to see. I like it!