PDA

View Full Version : Wind gusts up tp 30 mph for game time...

BklynBlue
12-30-2011, 07:41 AM
weather looks to be dry but was just reading on weather underground that strong wind gusts are expected for game time. That was the only element I was looking to avoid!!

GO BLUE!!!

harrycarson
12-30-2011, 08:23 AM
that to me makes the playing field more even as the Gmen IMO are the better team. Oh well, if that means it comes down to special teams, defense, and running then I still think we got this

Sundown
12-30-2011, 08:42 AM
That's a good thing!!! The Cowboys will have to play in unfavorable weather instead of the night club they're used too.

Carnage929
12-30-2011, 08:48 AM
That's a good thing!!! The Cowboys will have to play in unfavorable weather instead of the night club they're used too.

Right! If Eli can throw in 30 below temps in Green Bay 3/4 years ago. He can do it Sunday night. I think eli throws well in windy conditions honestly.

jjj45
12-30-2011, 08:49 AM
That's a good thing!!! The Cowboys will have to play in unfavorable weather instead of the night club they're used too.I worry about their run game. They ran all over our *** last time. Felix looked like Barry Sanders out there.

Captain Chaos
12-30-2011, 08:50 AM

Right! If Eli can throw in 30 below temps in Green Bay 3/4 years ago. He can do it Sunday night. I think eli throws well in windy conditions honestly.

Obviously you don't remember the Redskins game a couple of years ago, he was miserable!

GameTime
12-30-2011, 08:56 AM
That's a good thing!!! The Cowboys will have to play in unfavorable weather instead of the night club they're used too. Right! If Eli can throw in 30 below temps in Green Bay 3/4 years ago. He can do it Sunday night. I think eli throws well in windy conditions honestly. Obviously you don't remember the Redskins game a couple of years ago, he was miserable!</P>

OK thats one game.....so he sucks in windy conditions then??</P>

Either way I have seen Eli do great and crappy conditions and have seen him suck in perfect conditions........and vice versa......</P>

The game will not be decided on what the weather forcast is this sunday....</P>

Jet-Blue
12-30-2011, 08:57 AM
I've been to over 30 games at the new stadium and the wind seems to be pretty much non-existent inside the new place, no matter what is going on outside. Should be a non-issue.

Carnage929
12-30-2011, 09:00 AM

Obviously you don't remember the Redskins game a couple of years ago, he was miserable!

I do remember, 1 game out of how many?

Ruttiger711
12-30-2011, 09:25 AM
I've been to over 30 games at the new stadium and the wind seems to be pretty much non-existent inside the new place, no matter what is going on outside. Should be a non-issue.

While I haven't been to that many - I have to agree - the open corners and the louvers allow somewhere for the wind to escape. The old stadium left no where for the wind to go and gave that spiraling effect on the field.

Voldamort
12-30-2011, 09:35 AM
Just Play hard Giants every snap, never let up. Don't let Dallas breath,press them at the line no free releases!! Hit them in the mouth!!! Play some defense like we did with,HUFF,MENDENHALL,CARSON,MARTIN,ARCHER,BURT,TAY LOR,BANKS,LOCKHART,MARSHALL,VAN-PELT,COLLINS,STRAHAN,HAMILTON,JOHNSON,REASONS,KELL Y,NEILL,KINARD, and run the ball like Gifford, Webster,Johnson,Morris,Hampton,Carpenter, Let's go G-Men,Jints, Big Blue,Crunch Bunch,Big Blue Wrecking Crew, Monsters of the meadowlands who cares about the wind. Win the Game!!!

daynemustgo
12-30-2011, 09:41 AM

30 games? Do you have season tix to Jets and Giants?

buddy33
12-30-2011, 10:03 AM
With the passing game struggling and a couple WR's banged up I'd like to see their best running game of the season anyway.

Joe Morrison
12-30-2011, 10:11 AM
<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-TOP: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 5px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%">
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=blueText vAlign=middle width="45%" align=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/11.gif?12122006
Showers</TD>
<TD class=blueText vAlign=middle width="55%" align=center>Overnight Low
<B style="FONT-SIZE: 18px">35F[/B]

Precip
30%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%">
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=blueFont10 width="54%" align=left>Wind:</TD>
<TD class=blueFont10 width="46%" align=left>From WSW at 11 mph </TD>
<TR>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Humidity:</TD>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>68%</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left></TD>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%">
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD height=20 colSpan=2></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Sunset:</TD>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>4:39 PM ET</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Avg. Low:</TD>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>21F</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Record Low:</TD>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>7F (1963)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Sunday Night Forecast

Joe Morrison
<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-TOP: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 5px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%">
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=blueText vAlign=middle width="45%" align=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/11.gif?12122006
Showers</TD>

Precip

<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
Sunday Night Forecast

Morehead State
That's a good thing!!! The Cowboys will have to play in unfavorable weather instead of the night club they're used too. Right! If Eli can throw in 30 below temps in Green Bay 3/4 years ago. He can do it Sunday night. I think eli throws well in windy conditions honestly. Obviously you don't remember the Redskins game a couple of years ago, he was miserable! I do remember, 1 game out of how many?</P>

Playoff game vs Carolina...............Horrific in the wind</P>

Washington game at home 2007....horrific in the wind</P>

Playoff game at home vs. Philly.......horrific in the wind</P>

The GB game was cold but not windy. Eli can play in poor conditions, just not in the wind.</P>

TuckYou
12-30-2011, 10:13 AM
That means Gilbride will have Eli throw the ball 45+ times, all deep routes too. I really wish I could put this in red, but I cant.

buddy33
12-30-2011, 10:15 AM
That's a good thing!!! The Cowboys will have to play in unfavorable weather instead of the night club they're used too. Right! If Eli can throw in 30 below temps in Green Bay 3/4 years ago. He can do it Sunday night. I think eli throws well in windy conditions honestly. Obviously you don't remember the Redskins game a couple of years ago, he was miserable! I do remember, 1 game out of how many?</P>

The GB game was cold but not windy.* Eli can play in poor conditions,* just not in the wind.</P>

A lot of people confuse the cold with wind. That Green Bay game was how cold? Not windy though. I like Eli and he is having his best season ever but I'm worried about him throwing in a windy game.

jakegibbs
12-30-2011, 10:34 AM
weather looks to be dry but was just reading on weather underground that strong wind gusts are expected for game time. That was the only element I was looking to avoid!!

GO BLUE!!!

Close the retractable roof is all they have to do. Oh I forgot the NYG's were too cheap to build a modern day stadium.

G-Man67
12-30-2011, 10:35 AM
not a good thing ... wind is like our kryptonite

i will say though that the new stadium, for whatever reason, seems to be less windy

everytime it is windy, i'm reminded of Phil Simms ... he didn't have a John Elway arm, but he knew how to throw that perfect spiral and zip the ball in the wind

GameTime
12-30-2011, 10:39 AM

The GB game was cold but not windy. Eli can play in poor conditions, just not in the wind.</P>

</P>

I bet if you continue your research you will find windy games where he did well too...</P>

I am not that ambitious to look it up. But as I said the weather will not determine this game. Stupid mistakes and blown plays will determine the outcome of this game for NYG and Dallas.</P>

brad
12-30-2011, 10:44 AM
It is quite possible that the wind works in our favor... this might force the Giants to go with short quick passes rather than constantly going deep, something I would like to see more anyway. Don't get me wrong, the big plays are nice, but I would like to see more sustained drives that allow the defense to get some rest.

Gianthunter
12-30-2011, 10:45 AM
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=blueText vAlign=center width="45%" align=middle>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/11.gif?12122006
Showers</TD>
<TD class=blueText vAlign=center width="55%" align=middle>Overnight Low

Precip

<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
Sunday Night ForecastYou beat me to it. The only change would be if the clipper front moves in faster than progged now.

Sundown
12-30-2011, 11:01 AM
Everyone shouldn't be focusing on Eli passing in wind but Romo throwing in cold weather w/a bruised hand. He already has bad feeling in his hand and cold weather will make it worse. If he gets sacked he'll most def drop the rock.

Tony Bruno
12-30-2011, 11:01 AM
Great Im sure we will throw the ball 50 times!!!

burier
12-30-2011, 11:07 AM
is it going to be windy or not?

GameTime
12-30-2011, 11:11 AM
is it going to be windy or not?</P>

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=0>
<THEAD>
<TR>
<TH class=first-col><SPAN>Sun</SPAN>
5pm</TH>
<TH>6pm</TH>
<TH>7pm</TH>
<TH>8pm</TH>
<TH>9pm</TH>
<TH>10pm</TH>
<TH>11pm</TH>
<TH class=last-col><SPAN>Mon</SPAN>
12am</TH></TR></THEAD>
<TFOOT>
<TR>
<TH class=first></TH>
<TD class=first-col>

</P></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD class=last-col></TD></TR></TFOOT>
<TBODY>
<TR class=forecast>
<TH scope=row>Forecast</TH>
<TD class="night icon">
<DIV class="icon i-ic">Cloudy</DIV></TD>
<TD class="night icon first-col">
<DIV class="icon i-mc">Mostly Cloudy</DIV></TD>
<TD class="night icon">
<TD class="night icon">
<TD class="night icon">
<TD class="night icon">
<TD class="night icon">
<DIV class="icon i-pc">Partly Cloudy</DIV></TD>
<TD class="night icon last-col">
<DIV class="icon i-pc">Partly Cloudy</DIV></TD></TR>
<TR class=temp>
<TH scope=row>Temp (F)</TH>
<TD class=first-col>52</TD>
<TD>50</TD>
<TD>46</TD>
<TD>44</TD>
<TD>43</TD>
<TD>42</TD>
<TD>40</TD>
<TD class=last-col>40</TD></TR>
<TR class=realfeel>
<TH scope=row>RealFeel</TH>
<TD class=first-col>44</TD>
<TD>43</TD>
<TD>38</TD>
<TD>36</TD>
<TD>37</TD>
<TD>34</TD>
<TD>32</TD>
<TD class=last-col>31</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TH scope=row>Wind (mph)</TH>
<TD class=first-col>15 WSW</TD>
<TD>13 WSW</TD>
<TD>13 W</TD>
<TD>11 WSW</TD>
<TD>9 WSW</TD>
<TD>10 WSW</TD>
<TD>10 WSW</TD>
<TD class=last-col>10 WSW</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TH scope=row>Humidity</TH>
<TD class=first-col>53%</TD>
<TD>56%</TD>
<TD>60%</TD>
<TD>63%</TD>
<TD>66%</TD>
<TD>68%</TD>
<TD>69%</TD>
<TD class=last-col>69%</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TH scope=row>UV Index</TH>
<TD class=first-col>0</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD class=last-col>0</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TH scope=row>Cloud Cover</TH>
<TD class=first-col>64%</TD>
<TD>80%</TD>
<TD>65%</TD>
<TD>63%</TD>
<TD>57%</TD>
<TD>50%</TD>
<TD>44%</TD>
<TD class=last-col>40%</TD></TR>
<TR class=last-row>
<TH scope=row>Dewpoint</TH>
<TD class=first-col>35</TD>
<TD>35</TD>
<TD>33</TD>
<TD>32</TD>
<TD>32</TD>
<TD>32</TD>
<TD>30</TD>
<TD class=last-col>30</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>

Carnage929
12-30-2011, 11:12 AM

The GB game was cold but not windy.* Eli can play in poor conditions,* just not in the wind.</P>

ok so that's 3 games total out of over 100 played? In those 100+ played games you've accounted for 3 bad games in windy condtions. if you continue your google research I'm sure you can find games where he played well in wind out of those 100+.

Not arguing, just saying.

as other posters have said wind is the last thing we need to worry about.

GameTime
12-30-2011, 11:15 AM

<THEAD>
<TR>
5pm</TH>
<TH>6pm</TH>
<TH>7pm</TH>
<TH>8pm</TH>
<TH>9pm</TH>
<TH>10pm</TH>
<TH>11pm</TH>
12am</TH></TR></THEAD>
<TFOOT>
<TR>
<TH class=first></TH>
<TD class=first-col>

</P></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TBODY>
<TR class=forecast>
<TD class="night icon">
<TD class="night icon">
<TD class="night icon">
<TD class="night icon">
<TD class="night icon">
<TD class="night icon">
<TR class=temp>
<TD>50</TD>
<TD>46</TD>
<TD>44</TD>
<TD>43</TD>
<TD>42</TD>
<TD>40</TD>
<TR class=realfeel>
<TD>43</TD>
<TD>38</TD>
<TD>36</TD>
<TD>37</TD>
<TD>34</TD>
<TD>32</TD>
<TR>
<TD>13 WSW</TD>
<TD>13 W</TD>
<TD>11 WSW</TD>
<TD>9 WSW</TD>
<TD>10 WSW</TD>
<TD>10 WSW</TD>
<TR>
<TD>56%</TD>
<TD>60%</TD>
<TD>63%</TD>
<TD>66%</TD>
<TD>68%</TD>
<TD>69%</TD>
<TR>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TR>
<TD>80%</TD>
<TD>65%</TD>
<TD>63%</TD>
<TD>57%</TD>
<TD>50%</TD>
<TD>44%</TD>
<TR class=last-row>
<TD>35</TD>
<TD>33</TD>
<TD>32</TD>
<TD>32</TD>
<TD>32</TD>
<TD>30</TD>

</P>

minimal wind and prob no rain. Romo and Eli will both have potentially big nights. I have said it already but a few stupid mistakes and blown coverages will decide this game for either team. Eli better protect the freakin ball. Can we have one ****ing game without a pick!!! PLEASE!!!!</P>

Romo has been protecting the ball way better than Eli......that will be a huge factor. </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

lttaylor56
12-30-2011, 11:26 AM
I've been checking the weather all week for this one. Looks like Monday will be windy conditions, but I think someone may have confused Dewpoint with wind.

Jet-Blue
12-30-2011, 11:37 AM

Yup. I've got them for both teams, it's just a bad habit I have. I like going to games and tailgating with my friends! The only games I miss are the ones where family things come first.

burier
12-30-2011, 11:39 AM

<THEAD>
<TR>
5pm</TH>
<TH>6pm</TH>
<TH>7pm</TH>
<TH>8pm</TH>
<TH>9pm</TH>
<TH>10pm</TH>
<TH>11pm</TH>
12am</TH></TR></THEAD>
<TFOOT>
<TR>
<TH class=first></TH>
<TD class=first-col>

*</P></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD></TD>
<TBODY>
<TR class=forecast>
<TD class="night icon">
<TD class="night icon">
<TD class="night icon">
<TD class="night icon">
<TD class="night icon">
<TD class="night icon">
<TR class=temp>
<TD>50</TD>
<TD>46</TD>
<TD>44</TD>
<TD>43</TD>
<TD>42</TD>
<TD>40</TD>
<TR class=realfeel>
<TD>43</TD>
<TD>38</TD>
<TD>36</TD>
<TD>37</TD>
<TD>34</TD>
<TD>32</TD>
<TR>
<TD>13 WSW</TD>
<TD>13 W</TD>
<TD>11 WSW</TD>
<TD>9 WSW</TD>
<TD>10 WSW</TD>
<TD>10 WSW</TD>
<TR>
<TD>56%</TD>
<TD>60%</TD>
<TD>63%</TD>
<TD>66%</TD>
<TD>68%</TD>
<TD>69%</TD>
<TR>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TD>0</TD>
<TR>
<TD>80%</TD>
<TD>65%</TD>
<TD>63%</TD>
<TD>57%</TD>
<TD>50%</TD>
<TD>44%</TD>
<TR class=last-row>
<TD>35</TD>
<TD>33</TD>
<TD>32</TD>
<TD>32</TD>
<TD>32</TD>
<TD>30</TD>

</P>

minimal wind and prob no rain. Romo and Eli will both have potentially big nights. I have said it already but a few stupid mistakes and blown coverages will decide this game for either team. Eli better protect the freakin ball. Can we have one ****ing game without a pick!!! PLEASE!!!!</P>

Romo has been protecting the ball way better than Eli......that will be a huge factor. </P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

Thanks.

Sometimes these boards can be annoying.

Accurate information please!

chasjay
12-30-2011, 11:40 AM
My wishes regarding wind in this game:

1) I hope to see the Giants catch their second wind

2) I hope the Cowboys break wind

thegreatone
12-30-2011, 11:45 AM
great im guessing KG will have eli throw it 35-40 times then [:O]

Easy-Duz-It
12-30-2011, 12:34 PM

Yup. I've got them for both teams, it's just a bad habit I have. I like going to games and tailgating with my friends! The only games I miss are the ones where family things come first.

so when the giants are playing at the same time as the jets you go to the jets game and tailgate with your friends? some giant fan you are.

ShakeNBake
12-30-2011, 01:38 PM
If anything I think a windy game will be more of a detriment for us than just a cold game. Our run defense has been terrible this yr and Dallas has a good running game. Also, Romo's throwing hand is hurt so this benefits them even more in that I'm sure they have been game planning to run the ball offensively and we all know KG likes to throw. We also have to consider that our run blocking and overall run game has been horrible and Eli doesn't have a good track record in windy games. Hopefully for our sake it wont be a windy game.

buddy33
12-30-2011, 03:54 PM

ok so that's 3 games total out of over 100 played? In those 100+ played games you've accounted for 3 bad games in windy condtions. if you continue your google research I'm sure you can find games where he played well in wind out of those 100+.

Not arguing, just saying.

as other posters have said wind is the last thing we need to worry about.

If those games where that easy to find I'm sure someone would have by now.

Anyway, it seems wind won't be an issue.

Morehead State
12-30-2011, 04:02 PM

ok so that's 3 games total out of over 100 played? In those 100+ played games you've accounted for 3 bad games in windy condtions. if you continue your google research I'm sure you can find games where he played well in wind out of those 100+. Not arguing, just saying. as other posters have said wind is the last thing we need to worry about.</P>

Actually thats 3 out of 3. Those are the three windiest games I can remember. There may have been a windy game where Eli threw it well, but I can't remember one.</P>

Maybe you can point one out.</P>

giantsfan420
12-30-2011, 04:06 PM

ok so that's 3 games total out of over 100 played? In those 100+ played games you've accounted for 3 bad games in windy condtions. if you continue your google research I'm sure you can find games where he played well in wind out of those 100+. Not arguing, just saying. as other posters have said wind is the last thing we need to worry about.</P>

Actually thats 3 out of 3.* Those are the three windiest games I can remember.* There may have been a windy game where Eli threw it well, but I can't remember one.</P>

Maybe you can point one out.</P>

i could ask you to point out a qb who throws well in really windy conditions as well...eli isnt the only qb who struggles when wind gusts are like 30 mph, virtually every qb will especially when u factor in the system we run offensively with a vertical passing game.

jomo
12-30-2011, 04:08 PM
Strong winds favor the guy with the stronger arm.</P>

Strong winds favor the guy with larger hands.</P>

Strong winds favor the guy who's hand is not swollen.</P>

Strong winds favor Giants!!</P>

johnz_nyc
12-30-2011, 04:10 PM
I would rather it be a bit calm, tbh.

jax5338
12-30-2011, 04:13 PM
it's not gonna be THAT windy. just like a regular day based on the forecasts i saw. 10-13 mph winds.

Gianthunter
12-30-2011, 04:17 PM

Actually thats 3 out of 3. Those are the three windiest games I can remember. There may have been a windy game where Eli threw it well, but I can't remember one.</P>

Maybe you can point one out.</P>Buffalo 2007

Jet-Blue
12-30-2011, 04:30 PM

so when the giants are playing at the same time as the jets you go to the jets game and tailgate with your friends? some giant fan you are.

Jets and Giants are almost never on at the same time, so that is not really an issue. For the 4 PM games and the 8:30 games we have a Generator and 32" TV to watch one of the games during the tailgate.

BklynBlue
12-30-2011, 04:57 PM
Report for Sunday

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/east-rutherford-nj/07073/daily-weather-forecast/344423?day=3

allentown PA
12-30-2011, 05:06 PM

It wasnt windy for the home playoff game vs philly....but agreed with everything else.

Jon6777
12-30-2011, 05:14 PM
That's a good thing!!! The Cowboys will have to play in unfavorable weather instead of the night club they're used too. Right! If Eli can throw in 30 below temps in Green Bay 3/4 years ago. He can do it Sunday night. I think eli throws well in windy conditions honestly. Obviously you don't remember the Redskins game a couple of years ago, he was miserable! I do remember, 1 game out of how many?</p>

Playoff game vs Carolina...............Horrific in the wind</p>

Washington game at home 2007....horrific in the wind</p>

Playoff game at home vs. Philly.......horrific in the wind</p>

The GB game was cold but not windy. Eli can play in poor conditions, just not in the wind.</p>

It wasnt windy for the home playoff game vs philly....but agreed with everything else.

Yea it wasn't too windy that day. I was at that game. Just incredibly cold!

hungrrrry
12-30-2011, 09:28 PM
that to me makes the playing field more even as the Gmen IMO are the better team. Oh well, if that means it comes down to special teams, defense, and running then I still think we got thishave you watched any of the games this year? Dallas has a better run offense and run defense and Giants stadium is as much an evil against us as any other team when it is windy...I would then just hope it is cold because that would make Romo's bruised hand ache. I jammed a finger when I was a teenager and it took a year for the pain to be completely gone where I could throw a football for an extended period of time, especially when cold. It is a different situation but what are the chances that the ache from the bruise is completely gone after only a week.

Tony Bruno
12-30-2011, 10:33 PM

GO BLUE!!!

Close the retractable roof is all they have to do. Oh I forgot the NYG's were too cheap to build a modern day stadium.

No it was the jets that were cheap!! :-)

miked1958
12-31-2011, 02:21 AM

GO BLUE!!!
All the more reason to have a good ground game. Jacobs Jacobs and more Jacobs with a bunch of AB

G-Men Surg.
12-31-2011, 02:32 AM
that to me makes the playing field more even as the Gmen IMO are the better team. Oh well, if that means it comes down to special teams, defense, and running then I still think we got thishave you watched any of the games this year? Dallas has a better run offense and run defense and Giants stadium is as much an evil against us as any other team when it is windy...I would then just hope it is cold because that would make Romo's bruised hand ache. I jammed a finger when I was a teenager and it took a year for the pain to be completely gone where I could throw a football for an extended period of time, especially when cold. It is a different situation but what are the chances that the ache from the bruise is completely gone after only a week.
Actually aside the cold weather the rain is probably going to do a number on Romo's already questioned hand grip.

Giantsin04
12-31-2011, 10:36 AM

Giants and Jets don't play at the same time. It's happened like 3 times. Ever.

KillaRich
12-31-2011, 10:43 AM
Umm guys are you forgetting giants have no running game? 30mph wind gust is going to kill us

amdownwitjpp
12-31-2011, 10:47 AM
Agree some of these ppl dont seem to no their team too well..Eli has had most of worse games at home of course the old stadium was infamous for winds I do noy think thats a plus for BIG BLUE

Morehead State
12-31-2011, 11:17 AM
Umm guys are you forgetting giants have no running game? 30mph wind gust is going to kill us</P>

Completely disagree with this. Our backs are more healthy than they have been all year and since we moved DD back to LT, our running game has improved.</P>

Bottom line is that our running game is better than Dallas.</P>

Joe Morrison
12-31-2011, 11:35 AM
Umm guys are you forgetting giants have no running game? 30mph wind gust is going to kill us</P>

Completely disagree with this. Our backs are more healthy than they have been all year and since we moved DD back to LT, our running game has improved.</P>

</P>

UMM GUYS are you forgetting to look at the weather forecast and seeing it will be in the 40's with maybe 10 mph winds, and after being at stadium I don't forsee any wind issues on Sunday night, so whoever posted this is surely a troll.</P>

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">
<FORM id=dropdownForm name=dropdownForm action="">
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=vbgC height=30 vAlign=middle align=left><SELECT name=datedropdown><OPTION value=0>Today</OPTION><OPTION selected value=1>Sun, Jan 1</OPTION><OPTION value=2>Mon, Jan 2</OPTION><OPTION value=3>Tue, Jan 3</OPTION><OPTION value=4>Wed, Jan 4</OPTION><OPTION value=5>Thu, Jan 5</OPTION><OPTION value=6>Fri, Jan 6</OPTION><OPTION value=7>Sat, Jan 7</OPTION><OPTION value=8>Sun, Jan 8</OPTION><OPTION value=9>Mon, Jan 9</OPTION></SELECT></TD></TR></TBODY></FORM>
<TBODY></TBODY></TABLE>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=vbgB height=30 vAlign=middle align=left>
<DIV class=inDentA><B class=blkVerdanaText11>Hourly Forecast[/B] more details (http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/USNJ0128?begHour=23&amp;begDay=365#Sun,%20Jan%201)</DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=top width="16%">
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(255,255,255) 1px solid" class=vbgA height=30 vAlign=middle align=center><B class=blueText>6 am [/B]</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(227,225,199) 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(227,225,199) 0px solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(247,246,231); PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: rgb(227,225,199) 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 5px" class=blueVerdanaText11 vAlign=top align=center>
<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); BORDER-TOP: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%">
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD align=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/29.gif?12122006
<B style="FONT-SIZE: 12px">37F[/B]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Feels Like
35F</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(255,255,255) 1px solid" class=vbgA height=30 vAlign=middle align=center><B class=blueText>9 am [/B]</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(227,225,199) 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(227,225,199) 0px solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(247,246,231); PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: rgb(227,225,199) 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 5px" class=blueVerdanaText11 vAlign=top align=center>
<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); BORDER-TOP: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%">
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD align=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/30.gif?12122006
<B style="FONT-SIZE: 12px">40F[/B]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Feels Like
38F</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(255,255,255) 1px solid" class=vbgA height=30 vAlign=middle align=center><B class=blueText>12 pm [/B]</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD align=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/32.gif?12122006
<B style="FONT-SIZE: 12px">46F[/B]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Feels Like
42F</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(255,255,255) 1px solid" class=vbgA height=30 vAlign=middle align=center><B class=blueText>3 pm [/B]</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<B style="FONT-SIZE: 12px">50F[/B]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Feels Like
46F</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(255,255,255) 1px solid" class=vbgA height=30 vAlign=middle align=center><B class=blueText>6 pm [/B]</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<B style="FONT-SIZE: 12px">49F[/B]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Feels Like
45F</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid" class=vbgA height=30 vAlign=middle align=center><B class=blueText>9 pm [/B]</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD align=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/31.gif?12122006
<B style="FONT-SIZE: 12px">47F[/B]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Feels Like
42F</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=vbgA height=30 vAlign=middle width="50%" align=center><B class=blueText>Day[/B]</TD>
<TD class=vbgA height=30 vAlign=middle width="50%" align=center><B class=blueText>Night[/B]</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD bgColor=#f6f1d4 vAlign=top align=center>

<DIV id=todayblock>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=blueText vAlign=middle width="45%" align=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/30.gif?12122006
Partly Cloudy</TD>
<TD class=blueText vAlign=middle width="55%" align=center>High
<B style="FONT-SIZE: 18px">52F[/B]

Precip
20%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=blueFont10 width="46%" align=left>From SSW at 11 mph </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>70%</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>UV Index:</TD>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>2 Low</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Sunrise:</TD>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>7:21 AM ET</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Avg. High:</TD>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>38F</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Record High:</TD>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>64F (1966)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD>
<TD bgColor=#ecf0fc vAlign=top align=center>

<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=blueText vAlign=middle width="45%" align=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/29.gif?12122006
Partly Cloudy</TD>
<B style="FONT-SIZE: 18px">34F[/B]

Precip
10%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=blueFont10 width="46%" align=left>From WSW at 13 mph </TD>
<TR>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>66%</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>7F (1963)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>

jomo
12-31-2011, 11:42 AM

</P>

UMM GUYS are you forgetting to look at the weather forecast and seeing it will be in the 40's with maybe 10 mph winds, and after being at stadium I don't forsee any wind issues on Sunday night, so whoever posted this is surely a troll.</P>

<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=vbgC height=30 vAlign=middle align=left><SELECT name=datedropdown><OPTION value=0>Today</OPTION><OPTION selected value=1>Sun, Jan 1</OPTION><OPTION value=2>Mon, Jan 2</OPTION><OPTION value=3>Tue, Jan 3</OPTION><OPTION value=4>Wed, Jan 4</OPTION><OPTION value=5>Thu, Jan 5</OPTION><OPTION value=6>Fri, Jan 6</OPTION><OPTION value=7>Sat, Jan 7</OPTION><OPTION value=8>Sun, Jan 8</OPTION><OPTION value=9>Mon, Jan 9</OPTION></SELECT></TD></TR></TBODY></FORM>
<TBODY></TBODY></TABLE>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<DIV class=inDentA><B class=blkVerdanaText11>Hourly Forecast[/B] more details (http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/USNJ0128?begHour=23&amp;begDay=365#Sun,%20Jan%201)</DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(255,255,255) 1px solid" class=vbgA height=30 vAlign=middle align=center><B class=blueText>6 am [/B]</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
Feels Like
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(255,255,255) 1px solid" class=vbgA height=30 vAlign=middle align=center><B class=blueText>9 am [/B]</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
Feels Like
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(255,255,255) 1px solid" class=vbgA height=30 vAlign=middle align=center><B class=blueText>12 pm [/B]</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
Feels Like
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(255,255,255) 1px solid" class=vbgA height=30 vAlign=middle align=center><B class=blueText>3 pm [/B]</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
Feels Like
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(255,255,255) 1px solid" class=vbgA height=30 vAlign=middle align=center><B class=blueText>6 pm [/B]</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
Feels Like
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(255,255,255) 0px solid" class=vbgA height=30 vAlign=middle align=center><B class=blueText>9 pm [/B]</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
Feels Like
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=vbgA height=30 vAlign=middle width="50%" align=center><B class=blueText>Day[/B]</TD>
<TD class=vbgA height=30 vAlign=middle width="50%" align=center><B class=blueText>Night[/B]</TD></TR>
<TR>

<DIV id=todayblock>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=blueText vAlign=middle width="45%" align=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/30.gif?12122006
Partly Cloudy</TD>

Precip

<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
</TD>

<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=blueText vAlign=middle width="45%" align=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/29.gif?12122006
Partly Cloudy</TD>

Precip

<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>7F (1963)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>Thank you Sam Champion. lol My earlier read on the weather (temperature and wind) have both moderated in the last 72 hours. That makes it closer to Dallas weather than NY winter weather. How'd we do in Dallas? Jacobs &gt;100 yards on the ground and a BIG BLUE road victory! Go Giants!!

G-Men Surg.
12-31-2011, 12:26 PM

Completely disagree with this.* Our backs are more healthy than they have been all year and since we moved DD back to LT, our running game has improved.</P>

</P>

<TBODY>
<TR>
<TBODY></TBODY></TABLE>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<DIV class=inDentA><B class=blkVerdanaText11>Hourly Forecast[/B] more details (http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/USNJ0128?begHour=23&begDay=365#Sun,%20Jan%201)</DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
Feels Like
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
Feels Like
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
Feels Like
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
Feels Like
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
Feels Like
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
Feels Like
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>

<DIV id=todayblock>
<TBODY>
<TR>
Partly Cloudy</TD>

Precip

<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
</TD>

<TBODY>
<TR>
Partly Cloudy</TD>

Precip

<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TR>
<TD class=blueFont10 align=left>7F (1963)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>Thank you Sam Champion. lol My earlier read on the weather (temperature and wind) have both moderated in the last 72 hours. That makes it closer to Dallas weather than NY winter weather. How'd we do in Dallas? Jacobs >100 yards on the ground and a BIG BLUE road victory! Go Giants!!
Its changing by the minute . He, Dallas will to a certain suffer playing under the elements.
That been said as a player if you can get " hot " for this game then you dead.