PDA

View Full Version : Justin Pugh and Ryan Nassib vs West Virginia 2011 "Bruce Irvin"

Redeyejedi
05-07-2013, 08:22 PM
Finally tracked the game down kinda disappointed because there arent many head to head snaps of Pugh vs Irvin.I spent the time finding and cutting it so i figured I would put it up

Justin Pugh vs WV Bruce Irvin is #11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ymvwGwaJrg

PierrePaul
05-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Pugh had a great game here. That was a lot of plays to play that cleanly. Almost picture perfect. I saw one play that he let his guy go on pass protection, and was worried, but on second look, it must have been the play since it was a swing pass to the back. In another, he was bull rushed pretty good, but since it was a three step drop, the QB wasn't even pressured. This game has to make you feel good about the two Syracuse picks.

Redeyejedi
05-07-2013, 09:48 PM
Pugh had a great game here. That was a lot of plays to play that cleanly. Almost picture perfect. I saw one play that he let his guy go on pass protection, and was worried, but on second look, it must have been the play since it was a swing pass to the back. In another, he was bull rushed pretty good, but since it was a three step drop, the QB wasn't even pressured. This game has to make you feel good about the two Syracuse picks.Good performance but the reason I tracked it down was I was hoping for snaps of him against elite college talent and there wasnt

TheAnalyst
05-08-2013, 09:06 AM
Nice video. As a Cuse fan, I appreciate it! Nassib had a great game as well. Nassib > Geno!!!!

rEaS
05-08-2013, 10:17 AM
pugh looks great.. so does nassib.. im liking him a lot..

the TE that was put on pughs side lots of times cant block to save his life..

im excited about the two picks!