PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys up for some Jaworski insults from ESPN radio this morning?

BParcells777
12-30-2011, 10:24 AM
<font size="2">Coughlin should get a tape of this and play it Sunday night for the team before the game.

Jaws-

1. "The Giants have one of the worst defenses in the league"

2. "The Giants cannot run the ball at all"

3. "When I look at the NY Giants, I see a 3-13 team that somehow got to 8-7"

4. "But for a few plays the Cowboys would have won 5 more games".......ths is the most ridiculous comment of all

5. "Tony Romo is having a career year"

Boy Jaws.......... what do you see when you look at your Eagles who we dragged up and down their home field and humiliated? LOL :O)

To counter-balance that, this from a Packers fan who called in on NFL Radio on Sirius Radio last night-

"I want the Cowboys to win Sunday night because I SURE DO NOT WANT TO FACE THE NY GIANTS IN THE PLAYOFFS".......we barely beat them a few weeks ago, then we lost to KC and the Giants are growing stronger"

"I want the Giants GONE"</font>

daynemustgo
12-30-2011, 10:29 AM
1. They do have one of the worst defenses in the league.
2. They have struggled most of the year running the ball
3/4 - Jaws dislikes giants so he is focusing on the negatives = 3-13 comment. Jaws likes Dallas so he is focusing on positives = would have won 5 more comment
5. Romo is having career year

TheEnigma
12-30-2011, 10:32 AM
To be honest, majority of the experts have been slobbering on the Giants knob for this game a bit much as if we're going to crush the Cowboys with ease. It's actually nice to see one of them challenge us.

Seducer
12-30-2011, 10:35 AM
I hate Jaws before he opened his mouth this morning on Mike&amp;Mike

yatitle
12-30-2011, 10:36 AM
To be honest Jaws got hit so many times by LT in his career he probably got a secondary high from all the coke coming from LT's nostrils.

BParcells777
12-30-2011, 10:36 AM
The majority of the analysts were not tossed around and stomped on twice per year by Lawrence Taylor

This guy is going to go to his grave hating us with a passion unsurpassed in TV/Radio history

I LOVE IT

BJacobs aka The Problem
12-30-2011, 10:53 AM
<font size="2">Coughlin should get a tape of this and play it Sunday night for the team before the game.

Jaws-

4. "But for a few plays the Cowboys would have won 5 more games".......ths is the most ridiculous comment of all

Boy Jaws.......... what do you see when you look at your Eagles who we dragged up and down their home field and humiliated? LOL* :O)

To counter-balance that, this from a Packers fan who called in on NFL Radio on Sirius Radio last night-

"I want the Cowboys to win Sunday night because I SURE DO NOT WANT TO FACE THE NY GIANTS IN THE PLAYOFFS".......we barely beat them a few weeks ago, then we lost to KC and the Giants are growing stronger"

1. It's true. The defense is ranked what, 28th in yards given up and 28th in points allowed per game. I mean, they're allowing 25 points per game. What would you call a defense that allows that many points? Here, I'll give you a comparison. The Giants have allowed 25.7 points per game, the St. Louis Rams have allowed 24.9 points a game. The colts? 27. Our defense is ranked between the 2-13 Rams and the 2-13 Colts. Can you seriously make an argument that Jaws is wrong?

2. Once again, true. They are averaging 3.5 yards per carry. They are dead last in the league in running the ball. They haven't rushed the ball well at all. Once again, can you really argue this?

3. As a fan, we like to think that our team could have won every game, hell, there are 3 or 4 games they should have won, but when you really look at it, this team could easily be 3-13 right now. If Eli hadn't had bailed them out, that's 5 games right there. Once again, can you argue his perception?

4. I agree with you there. Should've, could've, would've. If not for the ref's and some ridiculous calls, the Giants would have handed GB their first lost.

5. I guess it depends on your idea of a career year, but honestly, who cares? Eli's having a career year.

As much as I don't like Jaws, he's really not that bad of a NFL analyst. Yeah, he still harbors some hate towards the G-men, but I don't really see anything wrong with what he said.

Now Kordell Stewart? How the hell did that guy become an analyst? Mr. "I'd take Alex Smith over Eli Manning" must've smoked some really good stuff because I swear I lost like 20 IQ points listening to the verbal diarrhea that was spouting on Mike and Mike the other morning.

BParcells777
12-30-2011, 11:01 AM
Jaws apparently has not watched our last few games for the running game side, and certainly did not see what our pass rush did to a very good Jets O-Line...........that rush if it persists causes INTs by the bushel full

G-Man67
12-30-2011, 11:50 AM
putting the silliness aside of the Cowboys/Romo analysis ...

i think his Giants analysis is correct, but correct for Week 12 or so, not now

i think we will run the ball well, Bradshaw seems ready for a breakout game, the line has blocked it better and Jacobs has some of his mojo back

and as far as the D, if Justin Tuck plays well, our D is entirely different ... the single best remedy to "blown coverages" is consistent pressure on the QB and not just from the outside ... that inside push is a QB killer

GameTime
12-30-2011, 11:52 AM
Jaws apparently has not watched our last few games for the running game side, and certainly did not see what our pass rush did to a very good Jets O-Line...........that rush if it persists causes INTs by the bushel full
</P>

the Giants D does suck.....for most of the season. Romo had a career day last game with a 141 rating.</P>

The runing game has sucked cept for the last two games. Hopefully it continues.</P>

The Jets Oline is not thaty good other than Mangold. The talk all the time is that they need help on the oline.</P>

Either way Jaworski is an animated puppet. He wants the Giants to lose for sure and thats what influences his comments the most.</P>

NYSPORTS
12-30-2011, 12:00 PM
Jaws is basically one of many poster boys for the term "dumb jock". He understood his job as QB but isn't qualified or intelligent enough to perform anything else at a competent level.

lilredk
12-30-2011, 12:12 PM
Jaws is just part of a list of QB's and receivers that over the years have had there behinds kicked year after year.....There will always be a deep hatred towards us by these commentators.....

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-30-2011, 12:59 PM
1. They do have one of the worst defenses in the league.
2. They have struggled most of the year running the ball
3/4 - Jaws dislikes giants so he is focusing on the negatives = 3-13 comment. Jaws likes Dallas so he is focusing on positives = would have won 5 more comment
5. Romo is having career year
this

Aiton70
12-30-2011, 01:16 PM

Jaws-

Boy Jaws.......... what do you see when you look at your Eagles who we dragged up and down their home field and humiliated? LOL :O)

Truth hurts don't it. Jaws is correct on all counts, especially #3. You're just mad that it was said by an ex-Iggle. Consider yourselves lucky to be in the position you're in this year. Humiliated? The Gnats lost to the Redskins TWICE this year. TWICE! And you think the Gnats are world beaters? Yeah, the Packers are quaking in their boots about facing the Gnats. Wake up and smell what you're shoveling man...

[:D]

Delicreep
12-30-2011, 01:30 PM

Jaws-

Boy Jaws.......... what do you see when you look at your Eagles who we dragged up and down their home field and humiliated? LOL* :O)

Truth hurts don't it. Jaws is correct on all counts, especially #3. You're just mad that it was said by an ex-Iggle. Consider yourselves lucky to be in the position you're in this year. Humiliated? The Gnats lost to the Redskins TWICE this year. TWICE! And you think the Gnats are world beaters? Yeah, the Packers are quaking in their boots about facing the Gnats. Wake up and smell what you're shoveling man...

The funny thing is, that even if I grant you that all of your post is true, teams still look at our passing game and potential pass rush and know that we could take them.

Teams look at the cowboys and the first thing they think is.."our best defensive player is Romo"

He's like Santa to opposing teams.

Oh...always appreciate Jaws. Not too sure I would argue anything he said about us.

NYfanatic
12-30-2011, 01:32 PM
Good. This team plays better when people insult them. All I have been hearing is how bad the cowboys are. So insult the Giants it only makes them stronger.

BParcells777
12-30-2011, 01:48 PM

Jaws-

Go away you little snot........your Cowboys are about to get a arse whippin that will cause a new coaching staff and half your players to be booted by Crazy Jerry

Come back here late Sunday night and kiss my feet

ShakeNBake
12-30-2011, 02:23 PM
Who cares what Jaws says he is clearly a giant hater, anyone who is even remotely objective can see that these teams are evenly matched based on their performance over the course of the season. Our defense is horrible but Dallas' is ranked lower. Our offense is also ranked higher than theirs in yardage 8th and 11th respectively I believe.

BParcells777
12-30-2011, 02:30 PM
Who cares what Jaws says he is clearly a giant hater, anyone who is even remotely objective can see that these teams are evenly matched based on their performance over the course of the season. Our defense is horrible but Dallas' is ranked lower. Our offense is also ranked higher than theirs in yardage 8th and 11th respectively I believe.

It does not matter where your defense is ranked when a pass rush like ours wakes up............................ all bets and records are off

jomo
12-30-2011, 02:34 PM
Ask Jaws about LT.

scoopscj
12-30-2011, 02:42 PM
<font size="6">THIS IS WHY</font> (http://youtu.be/EVDZE8LnjYI?t=48s) Jaworski hates the Giants

BParcells777
12-30-2011, 02:56 PM

Jaws-

Go away you little snot........your Cowboys are about to get a arse whippin that will cause a new coaching staff and half your players to be booted by Crazy Jerry

How Bout Dem Cowboys!!!!..........a Laughingstock since 1997

if their pain was any older they would make a fine scotch wiskey

bklyn1028
12-30-2011, 03:29 PM
If we play to our FULL POTENTIAL, we will be unstoppable, take that to the bank. If Jacobs continues getting his "swagger" back, Nicks stops dropping passes, Cruz continues, Eli continues, Tuck continues etc...etc.....we will have a repeat of 2007,
how about them apples!

BParcells777
12-30-2011, 03:51 PM
Yeah that Packer fan last night on Sirius NFL was peeing in his pants thinking of the possibility of playing us again

For good reason......this time they are going down hard......our pass rush is back, and our ground game

Buckeroo
12-30-2011, 03:59 PM
Yeah that Packer fan last night on Sirius NFL was peeing in his pants thinking of the possibility of playing us again

For good reason......this time they are going down hard......our pass rush is back, and our ground game
</P>

really doesnt matter what a Packers fan thinks of the Giants playing the Packers. </P>

The real issue is that the Packers probably dont give a crap at all who they play. Once again your enthusiasm is nice but your brain is skewed....</P>

</P>

BParcells777
12-30-2011, 04:24 PM

</p>

really doesnt matter what a Packers fan thinks of the Giants playing the Packers. </p>

The real issue is that the Packers probably dont give a crap at all who they play. Once again your enthusiasm is nice but your brain is skewed....</p>

</p>

Yeah they looked like a real real happy bunch in Jan 2008.......faces frozen off watching Corey Webster end their season......never saw a more "Joyous" group.......especially Favre, he got in his car pointed it at Mississippi and never came back

Time to give them another wake up call playing a real team not NFC Central chumps, and getting 5 incredibly lame Ref calls go their way when they played us.......Reality BITES

I'm sure they will be gracious in defeat.........they took their Axe kicking by the lowly Chiefs in stride.

BParcells777
12-30-2011, 04:29 PM

</p>

really doesnt matter what a Packers fan thinks of the Giants playing the Packers. </p>

The real issue is that the Packers probably dont give a crap at all who they play. Once again your enthusiasm is nice but your brain is skewed....</p>

</p>

Hey Buckeroo I just noticed you are a Cowboys fan.......so what do you have planned after your season ends Sunday night.....you going to watch your Mavericks??......go bowling?.....do a little cow tipping or cowchip tossing?

How about stepping out for a little Texas 2 step? LOL

jomo
12-30-2011, 04:34 PM
<FONT size=6>THIS IS WHY</FONT> (http://youtu.be/EVDZE8LnjYI?t=48s) Jaworski hates the Giants
[Y]

Aiton70
12-30-2011, 04:42 PM

Jaws-

I'm an Eagles fan schooly,

BParcells777
12-30-2011, 04:51 PM

Jaws-

I'm an Eagles fan schooly,

My condolences....I'm taking my kids to see the Liberty Bell....would be nice to see that Eagles trophy case with the Campbells Chunky soup on it.....where does Andy keep that Sucker?