PDA

View Full Version : STAND UP AND YELL!

TuckYou
12-30-2011, 11:17 AM
<SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>"If you haven't heard yet, <FONT color=#3b5998>Eli Manning</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eli-Manning/107944929228659) recorded a spot that the <FONT color=#3b5998>New York Giants</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/newyorkgiants) sent out to season ticket holders this week. Eli's message to Giants fans, "Be loud on Sunday Night". I concur with his statement. STAND UP ALL GAME!!!! Make Romo MISERABLE!! LETS GO!"</SPAN></P>

<SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>You hear that old people! Stand up! Don't sit down and tell others to sit down and shut up. Be loud the entire time the D is on the field. Show up for kickoff! Stay till the clock is 0:00. </SPAN></P>

<SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>*Of course this is only if the Giants show up. If they don't, I don't blame you. </SPAN></P>

MikeIsaGiant
12-30-2011, 11:19 AM
Lol, I love when the older people scream at the people in front to sit down.

For real, we need to stand up, yell, and wave those godamn towels

Roosevelt
12-30-2011, 11:41 AM
We go the call yesterday but my mother-in-law picked it up and listened to it instead of allowing to go to voice mail.

But not to worry she told me all about it when I got home from work.

[:'(]

Yksgntsrule
12-30-2011, 09:02 PM
This is not a game to sit. Stand up Yell Scream and briong it home baby! Go GMEN 31-17 Final

scf424
12-30-2011, 09:06 PM
Won't be at the game, but I suggest if anyone is told to sit down, to either ignore that person or go off on them.

I'd flip a **** if someone told me to sit down during a game like this.

RUbaseball24
12-30-2011, 09:21 PM
Last week at the giants/jets game i paid $200 to sit in sec 137....payin good money for good seats im gonna stand when i wanna stand......first time i stood up the guy behind me (jets fan) told me to sit down he can't see. First thing i said was "too bad, better get used to it cause im gonna be here all game".....he left at halftime haha.

miked1958
12-31-2011, 03:16 AM
<SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>"If you haven't heard yet, <FONT color=#3b5998>Eli Manning</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eli-Manning/107944929228659) recorded a spot that the <FONT color=#3b5998>New York Giants</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/newyorkgiants) sent out to season ticket holders this week. Eli's message to Giants fans, "Be loud on Sunday Night". I concur with his statement. STAND UP ALL GAME!!!! Make Romo MISERABLE!! LETS GO!"</SPAN></P>

<SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>You hear that old people! Stand up! Don't sit down and tell others to sit down and shut up. Be loud the entire time the D is on the field. Show up for kickoff! Stay till the clock is 0:00. </SPAN></P>

<SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>*Of* course this is only if the Giants show up. If they don't, I don't blame you. </SPAN></P>
Agree to many times are fans are a non factor at games just sitting there like they are a movie theater

~MOJORISIN~
12-31-2011, 10:08 AM
if you're gonna' sit and stay docile-stay home on your couch-I won't be at the game but I'll be standing and yelling in the barage(garage) loud enough for you all at the game to hear me from Syracuse!!!

jomo
12-31-2011, 10:27 AM
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

YATittle1962
12-31-2011, 10:52 AM
Last week at the giants/jets game i paid $200 to sit in sec 137....payin good money for good seats im gonna stand when i wanna stand......first time i stood up the guy behind me (jets fan) told me to sit down he can't see. First thing i said was "too bad, better get used to it cause im gonna be here all game".....he left at halftime haha.

I had the exact same thing happen to me

and everyone says Giant fans suck and they yell "down in front!!" all the time bla bla bla

I saw more butts thay never left their seat at the Jets game than I have ever seen at a Giant game

so much for the myth of the rowdy Jet fan.....I saw none of that

jints10
12-31-2011, 11:02 AM
Sometimes I believe their is a direct correlation of the louder the crowd gets the more yards the Giants give up. It can be hard to get up for a team that gives up 10 3rd and longs.

I will be there and be loud but if we cant get off the field on 3rd and longs I will lose interest. In other words I will be pumped up till the issue is not in doubt.

I just hope the second half is more a celebration and not a football game.

BornLegend
12-31-2011, 11:35 AM
It's do or die time, "win or go home"..... the fans at the stadium gotta treat it as such. They gotta make it hard for Romo to get the team set or to audible. I don't wanna hear the Cowboys snap count. Fans that wanna sip on hot cocoa in a snuggie while sitting down should stay home.

Lemay92
12-31-2011, 11:38 AM
I will be there tomorrow night! Im gonna be screaming until I cant scream anymore. I plan on losing my voice for the next month! Lets go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!

YATittle1962
12-31-2011, 11:45 AM
I will be there tomorrow night! Im gonna be screaming until I cant scream anymore. I plan on losing my voice for the next month! Lets go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!

during football season the only days I have a voice are thurs. through sat.

usually takes 4 days for it to come back fully ..

this actually kinda helps me because most of my business consist of meetings and negotiations and the raspy voice is kinda charming ive heard

keyofgmen
12-31-2011, 11:48 AM
It has NOTHING to do with age jerks! I have been going and screaming for my whole life. I have seen too many times DRUNK punks screaming for "DEFENSE" when Giants have the ball because they have no clue. No actual football spirit, just an excuse to get drunk. I'm sick and tired of you all dissing those of us that have supported this team before you were even a DNA sample. I scream and swear and cry more than anyone. A little courtesy is not too much to ask in life. I'm out...done with this board for a while.

YATittle1962
12-31-2011, 11:58 AM
It has NOTHING to do with age jerks! I have been going and screaming for my whole life. I have seen too many times DRUNK punks screaming for "DEFENSE" when Giants have the ball because they have no clue. No actual football spirit, just an excuse to get drunk. I'm sick and tired of you all dissing those of us that have supported this team before you were even a DNA sample. I scream and swear and cry more than anyone. A little courtesy is not too much to ask in life. I'm out...done with this board for a while.

Im with you key

Im 59 years old and am absolutely more rowdy and loud than 99% of the young fans around me at the game who would much rather take pictures with their friends with their backs to the field so they can tag each other on facebook

I had an argument a few weeks ago with one of these self proclaimed rowdy loud "Giants fans" who INSISTED that Domenik Hixon ran the opening kick off back in the playoff game against the eagles in 2000

no one said you needed brains to be loud i guess

keyofgmen
12-31-2011, 12:09 PM

Im with you key

Im 59 years old and am absolutely more rowdy and loud than 99% of the young fans around me at the game who would much rather take pictures with their friends with their backs to the field so they can tag each other on facebook

I had an argument a few weeks ago with one of these self proclaimed rowdy loud "Giants fans" who INSISTED that Domenik Hixon ran the opening kick off back in the playoff game against the eagles in 2000

Thanks YA. I just had to rant for a sec, not feelin too good today. LOL!

YATittle1962
12-31-2011, 12:12 PM

Im with you key

Thanks YA. I just had to rant for a sec, not feelin too good today. LOL!

got yr back always brother

feel better my man

jomo
12-31-2011, 12:20 PM
It has NOTHING to do with age jerks! I have been going and screaming for my whole life. I have seen too many times DRUNK punks screaming for "DEFENSE" when Giants have the ball because they have no clue. No actual football spirit, just an excuse to get drunk. I'm sick and tired of you all dissing those of us that have supported this team before you were even a DNA sample. I scream and swear and cry more than anyone. A little courtesy is not too much to ask in life. I'm out...done with this board for a while. Im with you key Im 59 years old and am absolutely more rowdy and loud than 99% of the young fans around me at the game who would much rather take pictures with their friends with their backs to the field so they can tag each other on facebook I had an argument a few weeks ago with one of these self proclaimed rowdy loud "Giants fans" who INSISTED that Domenik Hixon ran the opening kick off back in the playoff game against the eagles in 2000 no one said you needed brains to be loud i guess Thanks YA. I just had to rant for a sec, not feelin too good today. LOL! got yr back always brother feel better my manDon't go leaving us because ofa few peabrains keyofgmen. This issue, as dumb as it is, boils over every year. When I was young mydad told me there are only 2 types of fans, good fans and bad fans. Age has nothing to do with it...........Actually he said that during a discussion of race but I'll steal from it anyway. lol Go Blue!!

keyofgmen
12-31-2011, 12:34 PM
It has NOTHING to do with age jerks! I have been going and screaming for my whole life. I have seen too many times DRUNK punks screaming for "DEFENSE" when Giants have the ball because they have no clue. No actual football spirit, just an excuse to get drunk. I'm sick and tired of you all dissing those of us that have supported this team before you were even a DNA sample. I scream and swear and cry more than anyone. A little courtesy is not too much to ask in life. I'm out...done with this board for a while. Im with you key Im 59 years old and am absolutely more rowdy and loud than 99% of the young fans around me at the game who would much rather take pictures with their friends with their backs to the field so they can tag each other on facebook I had an argument a few weeks ago with one of these self proclaimed rowdy loud "Giants fans" who INSISTED that Domenik Hixon ran the opening kick off back in the playoff game against the eagles in 2000 no one said you needed brains to be loud i guess Thanks YA. I just had to rant for a sec, not feelin too good today. LOL! got yr back always brother feel better my manDon't go leaving us because of*a few pea*brains keyofgmen. This issue, as dumb as it is, boils over every year. When I was young my*dad told me there are only 2 types of fans, good fans and bad fans. Age has nothing to do with it...........Actually he said that during a discussion of race but I'll steal from it anyway. lol Go Blue!!

Thanks Jomo. I'll chill.