PDA

View Full Version : 2 MORE SLEEPS

ibbill
12-30-2011, 10:22 AM
Waiting for the game is wearing me out. Q Who do we play after we beat the girls.

daynemustgo
12-30-2011, 10:26 AM
* Waiting for the game is wearing me out. Q Who do we play after we beat the girls.

detriot has a lot more hype this year than Atl, so I would prefer to beat them before playing GB.

Voldamort
12-30-2011, 10:53 AM
Living in Florida it's tough. ESPN,NFL CHANNEL, FOX SPORTS SOUTH, ALL LIKE THE COWBOY'S and I'am ok with that they had the mighty Jet's last week!!!!! Go G-MEN!!!! wIN AND YOU ARE IN!!! please start the game now!!!Going to the New York Rangers game tonite to pass some time!!!

MikeIsaGiant
12-30-2011, 11:09 AM
Living in Florida it's tough. ESPN,NFL CHANNEL, FOX SPORTS SOUTH, ALL LIKE THE COWBOY'S and I'am ok with that they had the mighty Jet's last week!!!!! Go G-MEN!!!! wIN AND YOU ARE IN!!! please start the game now!!!Going to the New York Rangers game tonite to pass some time!!!

Good guy, enjoy the Ranger game. We should win (the rangers)

miked1958
12-31-2011, 02:38 AM
* Waiting for the game is wearing me out. Q Who do we play after we beat the girls.

Well I just woke up thinking about game. So it's one more sleep for me

G-Men Surg.
12-31-2011, 02:58 AM
I'm working the night shift. One down one to go , lol !

BklynBlue
12-31-2011, 07:55 AM
Down to one more for me. Although, it wont be much of a sleep. Should be wide awake by 5 in the AM tomorrow!

ibbill
12-31-2011, 01:59 PM

Well I just woke up thinking about game. So it's one more sleep for me

1more sleep cant stop dreaming about the game yikes.Wake up with my heart stopped have to whack my chest to restart it.