PDA

View Full Version : I hate to say it but this game is in the bag- Krraken, Jacobs, Bradshaw, Cruz, Nicks

BParcells777
12-30-2011, 12:26 PM
ELI, of course, Osi returning........home crowd alive for once........the curse on Jerry Jones, Chocking little Tony Romeo

I give the Boys a 1 in 50 shot of winning this game

They may even be shut out and lose 31-0

Can't wait to see Jones Crestfallen Red face up in his booth........he wont come near the sidelines and already has Garrett's replacement lined up

Th idiot should just coach the team himself or bring Jimmy back (that would be bad news)

Kase-1
12-30-2011, 12:29 PM
No game is guaranteed, ESPECIALLY one against a division rival!!!!

Dont get me wrong I would like to see us win 65-0 and see Brandon Jacobs score 3 TDs, each time tossing the ball directly at jerry jones like he was a play clock, but I know never to count it as 'in the bag'

This is gonna be a hard fought tooth and nail style game, straight up hard hat metal lunch pail blue collar cold weather football

NYSPORTS
12-30-2011, 12:30 PM
next week you will call for rebuilding :)

TuckYou
12-30-2011, 12:30 PM
this is a stupid post really.</P>

Hope it doesnt get bumped back up Sunday night.</P>

Id say us winning is 50/50. </P>

It depends on what team shows up. Didnt we just get beatdown by the skins at home? </P>

Maybe you are a Cowboys fan trying to start something though.</P>

burier
12-30-2011, 12:31 PM
What the hell is Krraken?

Rudyy
12-30-2011, 12:33 PM
Wasn't this the same guy who was bashing this team a few weeks ago? Now he has us blowing out the Cowturds..

GameTime
12-30-2011, 12:35 PM
ELI, of course, Osi returning........home crowd alive for once........the curse on Jerry Jones, Chocking little Tony Romeo

Can't wait to see Jones Crestfallen Red face up in his booth........he wont come near the sidelines and already has Garrett's replacement lined up

Th idiot should just coach the team himself or bring Jimmy back (that would be bad news)

come on Jakk....</P>

you know you will get flamed for your predictions as they havce sucked like with the Skins and Niners for example. Why do bring this stuff on yourself. </P>

Your enthusiasm is great and there is no questing that you are a die hard fan but pleae man....no more predictions...</P>

PS....you keep bringing up the Kracken......its not there. The Giants pass rush is JPP and thats it.....as of know anyway.</P>

</P>

burier
12-30-2011, 12:41 PM
what is Krraken???

Razur
12-30-2011, 12:45 PM
what is Krraken???

Mytholigal beast. are legendary sea monsters of giant proportions..SEE recent remake of ' Clash of The Titans" movie.

thegreatone
12-30-2011, 12:46 PM
thanks for the jinx

GameTime
12-30-2011, 12:46 PM
what is Krraken??? Mytholigal beast. are legendary sea monsters of giant proportions..SEE recent remake of ' Clash of The Titans" movie.</P>

I beleive he was busting balls about the spelling.....</P>

Roosevelt
12-30-2011, 12:50 PM

Someday maybe you'll make a post worth reading.

GameTime
12-30-2011, 12:53 PM

Someday maybe you'll make a post worth reading.
</P>

what fun would that be.....</P>

burier
12-30-2011, 01:06 PM
what is Krraken??? Mytholigal beast. are legendary sea monsters of giant proportions..SEE recent remake of ' Clash of The Titans" movie.</P>

*I beleive he was busting balls about the spelling.....</P>

Actually I wasn't

UK-Giantsfan
12-30-2011, 01:18 PM
please shut up Jack ....you will jinx it

anyway , your current prediction score to date is approx
12% correct
88% incorrect

so this thread worries me somewhat !

MikeIsaGiant
12-30-2011, 01:26 PM
Didn't see this guy for a few weeks, thought he was dead.

Happens to be, maybe he's a ghost haunting us.

sinn fein
12-30-2011, 01:34 PM
how can u possibly guarantee ANYTHING with the giants? u cant be serious.

HilliardFan16
12-30-2011, 01:38 PM

Every thread you start is some GRAND statement ala "The Giants are the best team in the NFL, "The Giants are the worst team in the NFL," or "The Giants will win (name game) 100%."

Stop jinxing the team.

sinn fein
12-30-2011, 01:40 PM
amen.

BParcells777
12-30-2011, 01:43 PM
<font size="6" color="#000080">what a bunch of OLD WOMEN you all are

I stand by my 31-0 prediction, and Mathias Kiwanuka stands right beside me</font>

MikeIsaGiant
12-30-2011, 01:45 PM
Your the only reason why I would EVER EVER want the giants to lose... simply because I would love to see the threads you start claiming how you knew the giants were going to lose after the game was over.

SweetZombieJesus
12-30-2011, 01:48 PM
Do you need a reminder how this team turns to ashes with a playoff spot on the line?

2009 - last ever game at Giants Stadium, win and they're in. 41-9 loss.

2010 - Lock up NFC-E with a win vs. Eagles. Blow a 24 point lead with 7:30 remaining.

2010 - Following week in Green Bay a playoff spot still on the line. 45-17 loss.

<font size="6">NOTHING IS IN THE BAG.</font>

BParcells777
12-30-2011, 01:51 PM
<font size="6" color="#FF0000">Bet against the Giants at your own peril

In Vegas of course................nothing illegal on this sacred board

ITS IN THE BAG 31-0</font>

Gianthunter
12-30-2011, 01:53 PM
Go ahead jack play thru. The debbie-downers mean nothing.

Spizi
12-30-2011, 02:19 PM
I honestly think we're gonna smack the cowboys this time. idt they score more than 17 points at most.

BParcells777
12-30-2011, 03:48 PM
Didn't see this guy for a few weeks, thought he was dead.

Happens to be, maybe he's a ghost haunting us.

Funny I was thinking the same about you

G-Men Surg.
12-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Your the only reason why I would EVER EVER want the giants to lose... simply because I would love to see the threads you start claiming how you knew the giants were going to lose after the game was over.
That's very @#$ up in a lot of ways bro !

BParcells777
12-30-2011, 03:54 PM

What do they say "Honesty is the best Policy"...........do you really think I care, or am a nice guy?

Think again

You started it

Buckeroo
12-30-2011, 04:00 PM

I beleive he was busting balls about the spelling.....</P>

Actually I wasn't</P>

NYGFaninILL
12-30-2011, 09:21 PM
AHHHHHHH.... What are you doing!!!!!

The last thing this game is is "in the bag"

JJC7301
12-30-2011, 10:57 PM
This game is not in the bag. It took miracles to win the last game with Eli's drives in the last 5 minutes of the game and JPP's blocked punt.

The D MUST make stops this time.

G-Men Surg.
12-31-2011, 03:23 AM

What do they say "Honesty is the best Policy"...........do you really think I care, or am a nice guy?

Think again

You started it

LOL !

BklynBlue
12-31-2011, 08:57 AM

Hate posts like this. That being said, I wish I had your confidence. I fear that this Cowboy team comes out and rallies around Tony Romo!

BParcells777
12-31-2011, 11:17 AM
I would guess you have lived your life mostly rooting for losers

Do you root for the Mets, Islanders, and Nets too???

<font size="4">We are going to crush Tony and his team like a Texas ****roach</font>

RoanokeFan
12-31-2011, 11:27 AM

What Jack is a smoken [;)]

RoanokeFan
12-31-2011, 11:29 AM

<font size="4">We are going to crush Tony and his team like a Texas ****roach</font>

I agree we will win and I don't think is will be close or come down to the final two minute warning. But it's a division rival and we need the A+ Game from every swinging ****.

loaded30
12-31-2011, 03:50 PM
thanks for the jinx
+1

GameTime
12-31-2011, 03:52 PM

<FONT size=4>We are going to crush Tony and his team like a Texas ****roach</FONT>

I agree we will win and I don't think is will be close or come down to the final two minute warning. But it's a division rival and we need the A+ Game from every <FONT color=#000080 size=4>swinging ****.</FONT>
</P>

odd choice of words Ro.....lol</P>

Not that there's anything wrong with that....lol</P>

</P>

BParcells777
12-31-2011, 05:38 PM
I hope Brandon does not do his bump and grind again.......made me want to vomit

scf424
01-01-2012, 08:22 AM
No such thing as jinxes. Either the team comes to play or not.

If they cone to play, we should smack little D. But i wouldn't put it past us to lay an egg.

Just gotta play the game.

Firenugget
01-01-2012, 08:39 AM

http://ironknights.us/modules/Forums/images/smiles/rolling.gif

bigjeep
01-01-2012, 10:00 AM

</P>

Hope this thread doesn't come back and bite you! [;)]</P>

poppa smurph
01-01-2012, 11:45 AM

http://ironknights.us/modules/Forums/images/smiles/rolling.gif

Lol, puff, puff, pass...

BigBlue121
01-01-2012, 11:50 AM
No game is guaranteed, ESPECIALLY one against a division rival!!!!

Dont get me wrong I would like to see us win 65-0 and see Brandon Jacobs score 3 TDs, each time tossing the ball directly at jerry jones like he was a play clock, but I know never to count it as 'in the bag'

This is gonna be a hard fought tooth and nail style game, straight up hard hat metal lunch pail blue collar cold weather football
LMAO 65-0? I dont think TC will ever allow that to happen. Too much class. Belichick loves doing that type of stuff

BParcells777
01-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Didn't Tom Coughlin run Marino and Shula out of the NFL by beating them 62-7 in the playoffs??.......you might want to re-think that 65-0 senario possibility

Easy-Duz-It
01-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Didn't Tom Coughlin run Marino and Shula out of the NFL by beating them 62-7 in the playoffs??.......you might want to re-think that 65-0 senario possibility

yes he did! although these are two very different teams. lets get it though!

BParcells777
01-02-2012, 02:57 AM

yes he did! although these are two very different teams. lets get it though!

My sincerest apologies fellow Giants fans....I told you it would be 31-0

and i am embarrassed to admit I was wrong

Who knew??[:$]

BParcells777
01-02-2012, 03:01 AM
next week you will call for rebuilding :)

You are right......the Cowboys need to trade the choke artist- Tony Romeo and their innocent but clueless HC start rebuilding

As for the Giants I've got Giants 44 Atlanta 10

Giants 33 SFO 17

Giants 38- Packers 31

Giants 27- Patriot 17